PDA

View Full Version : Truth thread for dominants - How did you start out?

Hawkward
09-01-2014, 09:15 AM
I'm a little curious just now about dominance in general, and wanted to ask a few questions to hopefully help me understand a little bit better. I also apologize if this thread as been done before, and if I have, would appreciate being linked to the previous thread.

1) When did you first realize you were more dominant than submissive?

2) What do you enjoy about being dominant?

3) Anything else you'd like to add about what you enjoy/do and why?

When I think about submissive and dominants. I picture the submissive enjoying a loss of control, and the dominant enjoying a gain of control. But for me, I find it hard to see the enjoyment of dominants, and wish to better understand different viewpoints.

It's causing me to feel slightly uneasy about approaching anyone with dominant tastes as I feel like I'd be a burden, and that the role of a dominant feels like a chore.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to your answers!
(there is also a chance I might ask follow up questions to your answers)

SweetTeen
09-01-2014, 09:29 AM
1) When did you first realize you were more dominant than submissive?

For me as a switch im neither so ooops.

2) What do you enjoy about being dominant?

For me it was such a wonderful feel to OWN someone. Rose back then was MINE she did what I said and it was lovely. Caring for her and she sorta looked up to me i think? That was a good feel for me.

3) Anything else you'd like to add about what you enjoy/do and why?

Switching is so much fun! :D

Hawkward
09-01-2014, 09:54 AM
For me it was such a wonderful feel to OWN someone. Rose back then was MINE she did what I said and it was lovely. Caring for her and she sorta looked up to me i think? That was a good feel for me.

Heh, sorry I forgot to take switches into consideration :D Also thank you!

From what I remember in the chat, a lot of the stuff you asked of Rose was usually along the lines of self-bondage, pain, or masturbation, so I'd like to ask - Have you ever made her do something non-sexual... for example making her change old habits, or to do something time-wasting?

SweetTeen
09-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Heh, sorry I forgot to take switches into consideration :D Also thank you!

From what I remember in the chat, a lot of the stuff you asked of Rose was usually along the lines of self-bondage, pain, or masturbation, so I'd like to ask - Have you ever made her do something non-sexual... for example making her change old habits, or to do something time-wasting?

Hu? I dont remember that chat i think :P But yes she had to do lines aswell as cornertime sometimes. Also I had her watch anime in daily episodes so if that counts as change of habits? hmm and else she had daily rules so maybe that counts too :)