PDA

View Full Version : Stretch my cunt

filthywhore123
08-29-2014, 01:50 PM
I am a very naughty girl and I want to ask you something. Please stretch my cunt.
I don't have any toys just household items. So please tell me what to do to get really stretched out

melf
08-29-2014, 02:06 PM
How much can you fit in that nasty cunt? Report it.

And use the bathroom items to stretch to and beyond the limits, fit the biggest object that causes no pain, report back with measurements and feeling. Then go further, regret this.

I want bigger object or more: painful to insert, after insertion some twisting, moving around, so it hurts more. And report with object you took, how big it was, how it feels.

sonicboom1979
08-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Place a wine or soda bottle (1 liter or larger depending on how stretched out you are already) on the ground and squat over it. Now lower yourself onto it. Now bounce up and down on it. Every time you go down, it should get easier to get more and more of the bottle inside of you. See if you can go all the way down on it. Do this until your legs are to sore to go any further. When done tell us all the details.

modifier
08-30-2014, 04:20 AM
I think, the better way (if your cunt is small) is begin to stretch with classic Coca Cola glass bottle. Remember, you are not allowed to cum, if you don't feel strong tension in vagina. First to shove top forward, then if possible shove bottom forward. If you feel strong tension in vagina, keep bottle inserted for 15 min and try to cum. If tension is not so hard, fuck your cunt with bottle, but not cum, just edge. Repeat that 2-3 times per day, till you will not feel tension.
Then get plastic 0.5 liter plastic soda bottle and use it top forward, then bottom forward. Repeat exercises as written before.
Then you have to insert soda can (not empty! you can get hurt with empty can) into your cunt. If you can insert soda can, you have to make rope thongs and keep can inserted at least for 1 hour 2 times per day. Do your daily business, all what you usually do, but stuffed with can. From now you can cum only at end of day, only if you kept can inserted as ordered.
Then you can start with 1 liter soda plastic. And do, as previous member ordered. From this time you are not allowed to cum, before you can shove 1 l bottle with bottom forward.
Then start to train with 2.5 liter bottle. But this is another story....

Report here or PM about each step.