PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Wants Me Punished For Insulting, Disobeying and Failing

SubmissiveGuy
08-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Hello!
It's mistress/gf told this slave to drink 1,5l of water and hold it for 4 hours during wich this slave was supposed to masturbate and edge once every half hour as punishment for losing a game. However this slave failed and not only cummed but also peed itself before the time was up.

As a punishment for this this slave's mistress wanted to spank it wich this slave tried to resist during wich it insulted her with words like bitch etc. Therefore she feelt like it should create an account on this site (wich she apparently have been looking at) and request punishments.

So far she will give it a spanking consisting of 100 swats with her hands morning and evening for this weekend, aswell as having itdo the chores, while waiting for more punishments to administrate. She says that she is curious about good ideas for cornertime and other similar punishments, she also wants it to write reports, this slave's mistress only have access to household objects,

Limits wich this slave and it's mistress have agreed on not crossing: Blood, scat, public, piss, permanent, illegal

melf
08-29-2014, 12:11 PM
for failing:
30 minutes of corner time, on rice (bare knees!) to make it something to remember.

for insulting:
mouth washing. with soap. to clean the slaves mouth, no more dirty talking.

for disobeying:
I think the Mistress will aprecciate having Her shoes shiny and clean. after slave has soaped its mouth it should clean the shoes with its tongue.

and soap the mouth again, to clean it.

SubmissiveGuy
08-29-2014, 12:30 PM
This is the dissobedient slaves mistress posting to thank you melf for your ideas, he will soon have to go through your punishments (after he has finished cleaning the dishes) however how should i administrate the mouth soaping)?

Keep them punishments coming I have some plans for some workout tomorrow at home for him anyone wanting to add their own ideas for it?

melf
08-29-2014, 12:49 PM
however how should i administrate the mouth soaping)?

google causes no pain:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washing_out_mouth_with_soap

SubmissiveGuy
08-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Here is the report that this slave would write upon the completion of a punishment. This slave has also been told to thank melf once again for his punishment of this slave.

Kneeling on uncooked rice: Mistress stared to lay out thin thin piece of cloth for easier clean up after which she poured rice upon the floor. After that this slave had to kneel on said rice with its hands hanging by the sides. At first it didn't feel any particular pain in its knees, it has once been a goalkeeper in floorball. However after about ten minutes it started to feel the rice digging into its knees. After another five minutes its knees really hurt which made this slave fidget, this action prompted mistress to pull this slave's hair. When 25 minutes had passed the pain from the rice was more of a background pain as long as this slave was still, but even the slightest move made it all hurt again. When the thirty minutes had passed it was allowed to get up and had its' mistress inspect its knees, which had some bumps after the rice.

Mouth soaping: Mistress then had this slave clean up the rice and then meeting her in the bathroom. When it came in through the door mistress pushed it towards the sink and stood behind it to make sure it couldn't escape. Then mistress used a toothbrush with soap on and brushed its teeth and tongue, after which it was allowed to spit and rinse. The soap tasted both foul and salty at the same time. However rinsing this didn't remove the taste of soap completely.

After that mistress fetched her shoes and ordered this slave to lick them clean while she watched the telly. The shoes themselves weren't that dirty except for the soles, but luckily enough the weather has been dry which meant that they weren't muddy or anything like that. When the shoes had been licked to mistress liking she took me to the toilet once again and brushed my teeth and tongue however this time she only allowed me to spit and not rinse, meaning that it currently sits hear with a strong taste of soap in its mouth.

This slave will soon have to go to bed and mistress wonders if anyone of you have ideas for how it shall sleep?

SubmissiveGuy
08-29-2014, 03:57 PM
Mistress wanted this slave to write here again before going to bed. She thinks that the punishments this slave has received so far was great but still feels like it hasn't gotten enough punishments, especially since she thinks this slave did a poor job with the dishes, and therefore hopes to get some more help with punishing this slave.

SubmissiveGuy
08-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Mistress wanted this slave to write here again asking for more punishment since she feels this slave hasn't been punished enough. This morning it burnt her breakfast, cursed when hitting toes on the leg of a table and then started an argument when getting punished for the previous missbehaviour.

leftysheppey
08-30-2014, 01:36 AM
For corner time, in addition to the rice, have the slave to turn his hands so the palms are on the floor, and put a glass of full water on the back of each hand. He will definitely not move like that.

For the peeing without consent, get a thin long wire, soak it in water, fold it in half, then push it all the way down his urethra. Pushing it far enough will make him pee involuntarily and its reasonably painful too

SubmissiveGuy
08-30-2014, 03:05 AM
Thank you leftysheppey for your punishment.

The corner time felt like the one before with the pain gradually increasing after about 10 minutes and reached its peak around 25 minutes in after wich the rice was once a gain more of an background pain, however due to the glass of waters this slave dared not move at all for fear of spilling any water.

Mistress then tried to find a piece of wire however she could only find a short piece which she proceded to insert into my urethra. This did indeed hurt but the removal was worse due to her withdrawing it as fast as possible and then inserted it again and took it out once more.

Punisher37
08-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Cursing, arguing, burning food? I just can't resist, especially after you had such an easy mouthsoaping, allowed to wash it out.

Wet a bar of soap. Put it in your mouth, then kneel for 30 minutes on uncooked rice, hands on the top of your head.

As that maybe be getting a bit samey, follow it up with either an extra 100 with the hand or edging 9 times (her choice, not yours). After that half an hour in murga position. Then you may take the bar out. You may not wash the taste away.

Maybe that will teach you not to argue about your punishment.

skrote
08-30-2014, 11:21 AM
For the new infraction...

You must wash ALL the dishes.. the clean ones, and the dirty ones. This ought to teach you the importance of doing a good job.

Of course we have to make it a bit more interesting. (all dishes to be washed by hand)

1. You must wash them while naked
2. Wear a butt plug the whole time while washing them.
3. You will edge every time you have to do a new round (E.g. drying the dishes to make room for new ones.
4. You are to be denied orgasm 1 day for every round of dishes it takes you, and one day for every dish that falls or slips from the drying rack.
5. Upon completion, your mistress is to inspect all of your work. If you fail to meet expectations again, repeat.

If your Mistress is not happy with your speed, She can motivate you with some icey hot on your balls and shaft (Will make those edges easier) Speaking of those edges, to go along with the rice theme, perhaps you should kneel on rice in the corner while you edge.

This may need to be broken up into more than one day depending on personal commitments.