PDA

View Full Version : GetDare Advertising

dareboy2
01-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Has Getdare ever thought about adverting on social site like myspace, facebook, or bebo? I think a while back getdare had a myspace, but I don't know how much along the lines of getting the word out that did.
Maybe ads in places like facebook, might bring a wider diversity of new people to getdare and bring a new burst of life!
What do you think?:D

Smile
01-04-2009, 02:18 PM
i dont know about everyone else, but i like getdare the size it is, dont get me wrong new people to the site are great, and i think its great that getdare has new people joining alot of the time, but if it was advertised, firstly it would need alot more staff and secondly everything would be too crowded, i think that getdare has just the right amount of increasing members a month
as i said, i dont no what other people think and in the end its not up to me

Eon_Blade
01-04-2009, 02:21 PM
i dont know about everyone else, but i like getdare the size it is, dont get me wrong new people to the site are great, and i think its great that getdare has new people joining alot of the time, but if it was advertised, firstly it would need alot more staff and secondly everything would be too crowded, i think that getdare has just the right amount of increasing members a month

Plus there would be loads of people who just joined to say:

Hey am looking to be a slave, Pm with pics now, dare now kkkthnxlololol.

Officelover
01-04-2009, 02:23 PM

I agree. think that if you join, you should have been searching for TorD, so that the intent is kept 'sacred'.

SubMissChievous
01-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Plus there would be loads of people who just joined to say:

Hey am looking to be a slave, Pm with pics now, dare now kkkthnxlololol.Yeah exactly.

Plus, I'm not sure about this so correct me if I'm wrong but I believe advertising on these sites is not free...

kirstyjane
01-06-2009, 04:10 AM
People who find getdare have an interest in it already and maybe appreciate it more than maybe someone who just clicks a link just to see what it is. I think you would get more people PMing stupid things like "dare me" or "lets play". I think its best as it is.

SissiCD
01-06-2009, 06:18 AM
I like the way it is. I found it in a search where I was looking for something specific and found it was right up my street
Found in this way through searches, by chance or word of mouth is really the best way
Attract the wrong attemtion and its going to get spoilt. I agree with most of the bosts before this one.

We already get a few desparate users without much imagination. Let's not become inundated with them.

It would also become more noticed by puritans who have nothing better to do but try and get sites like this shut down and powerful advertizers will maybe want to have a say on how it is run