PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a weekend of domming

Loca
08-28-2014, 09:10 PM
My dom, who is also my bf, is coming down this weekend and we have decided that this weekend will be a dom/sub weekend... which I, the sub, have been craving. We are searching for some ideas.

My likes: bondage, teasing, nipple play, spanking, orgasm control, ice play, a bit of pain, choking, public (discreet), some humiliation

Limits: Anal, Scat, bleeding, ANYTHING WITH FEET, messy, anything that involves other people.

Things I have: Dildo, we vibe, bullet vibe, egg remote vibe, clothes pins, nipple clamps, collar with clamps on it, blindfold, zipties, handcuffs, sensitive nipple gel, wooden spoon, ring gag and i think that is everything

Thank you for your help in advance.

azI0
08-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Do some bondage, apply some sensitive nipple gel and clip the nipple clamps on your nipples. Clip clothes pins on your pussy's lips, then put ice that you 8 ice cubes plus an egg remote vibrator in your pussy. Wear all these under your clothes with not underwear.

Go to a café or fast restaurant or restaurant to have a meal. Make sure you order an icy drink, and while you are eating you have to secretly top up the ice cubes that have melted in your pussy. Each ice cube added during your meal, you will be spank hard twice. You cannot wipe off the water that drips down your legs. No orgasm until your boyfriend gives you permission to do so.

Make sure you let your boyfriend see your naked body and the icy pussy bud. Only he can take off the stuffs that are on your body.

Let me know the results.