PDA

View Full Version : What are Standard Rules for the online slave?

Your_Lesbian_Panda
01-04-2009, 09:12 AM
I know each Dom/Master personalizes their rules in some way, but what are the standard rules?

SubMissChievous
01-04-2009, 09:30 AM
There are absolutely no standard rules. Like you said Masters personalize their rules to their slaves and according to what they want to achieve with these rules. One rule that is relatively easy to follow for one slave could be unreasonably hard to follow for another.

There are some types of rules that are somewhat more "common" though as many slaves has them. Like for example many dominants requires their slaves to call them Master or Sir. As most relationships are based or include sexual activities many doms will limit and/or control their slave's masturbation. Yes, those are fairly common types of rules you could find betweem Masters and slaves but they are not standard as not everyone necessarily has them.

In the end, it really depends as every relationships are different, of course.

Merlin
01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
1. Take your time
2. Respect each other
3. Be yourself

EntropyLord
01-24-2009, 06:17 PM
One rule that I think all online submissives should follow is to ask permission before signing off. It's frustrating and disrespectful for someone to just write "gtg bye" and then leave before the other person can reply. I do need a good punishment for this though. Usually I just have the girl practice several times.

Dominantjohn
01-28-2009, 09:53 PM
1. Take your time
2. Respect each other
3. Be yourself

Honesty is huge.

TheLittleStrawberry
01-30-2009, 05:00 AM
One rule that I think all online submissives should follow is to ask permission before signing off. It's frustrating and disrespectful for someone to just write "gtg bye" and then leave before the other person can reply. I do need a good punishment for this though. Usually I just have the girl practice several times.

And masters shouldn't? Unless they are owned, no one.. Absolutely no one can expect or SHOULD expect anything from them. Also I don't agree with your notion. At least people who say "gtg bye" are LETTING you know they are leaving.
It's a normal way to part. Just because someone has submissive feelings and desires does not mean they automatically have to be overly polite to everyone. And yes, that IS being overly polite.

rpUral
01-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Many people, especially the ones that frequent here, are in the position of living at home with their parents, or living with roommates, and they don't want the people in their real life to find out about their online activities. If you get "hung up on", make the assumption that there was a reason they did what they did, instead of getting upset.

If you never get the nice closing to conversations, then that would be a different story. But, especially if they tell you "I've got to go. Bye" or the shortened version of that, assume that it was outside their control. Don't punish them for it. My feeling is that nobody should be punished for anything that was entirely outside their own control or influence.

Broken equipment, bad or spotty internet service, other people arriving unexpectedly. As long as they explain themselves later, there should be no consequences. There's times when I need to make a quick exit as well, and I hope they don't get mad at me for it. I can certainly show them the same respect.

cj07
01-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Most people inculde the rules that you must call them sir or miss depending on wheter they are a master or a miss

EntropyLord
02-01-2009, 06:50 PM
It's rude to unilaterally end a conversation without warning. I'm not talking about people leaving because of technical difficulties or someone else walking in the room. I'm talking about a general attitude of "I got what I wanted from this conversation so I'm gonna just leave." It's rude to walk away in the middle of a RL conversation, it's rude to hang up in the middle of a phone conversation, and it's rude to sign off in the middle of an online conversation.