PDA

View Full Version : f/20 - Dare me anything!

SexyNatalie
08-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi people from getdare, I know I wasn't taking dares for a while, but I want to start again. I can't promise to do them as fast as I used to, but I'll do my best and write a report for every dare I complete.

Any dares that doesn't involves anything in my limits is accepted. If I find that a dare is impossible or can't do it because of any reason I will let you know so you can modify it. Again, I'll try my best to do the dares as fast as possible.
Thanks in advance.

anonanon42
08-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Easy one for starters. The next time you go out, wear a very short skirt and no underwear so your pussy and asshole are completely visible if you bend over enough. Then, put a sharpie in your ass and one in your pussy, but push them in enough so that they're not visible when you're waking around normally (add more than one if you want). Then, while you're out, you have to drop something and bend over to pick it up so that at least one person sees you, preferably a guy. After that, find a bathroom and edge while thrusting the sharpie in your ass as well. Do that 3 times before you can go back home.

kv123
08-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Im not very creative but I can give you something. Stand in front of a window in only your underwear. And spank each ass cheek 50 times.

SexyNatalie
08-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Easy one for starters. The next time you go out, wear a very short skirt and no underwear so your pussy and asshole are completely visible if you bend over enough. Then, put a sharpie in your ass and one in your pussy, but push them in enough so that they're not visible when you're waking around normally (add more than one if you want). Then, while you're out, you have to drop something and bend over to pick it up so that at least one person sees you, preferably a guy. After that, find a bathroom and edge while thrusting the sharpie in your ass as well. Do that 3 times before you can go back home.

Thanks, I will do it as soon as I can. Seems like a fun dare.

SexyNatalie
08-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Im not very creative but I can give you something. Stand in front of a window in only your underwear. And spank each ass cheek 50 times.

I'll do it tomorrow probably, thanks

anonanon42
08-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Thanks, I will do it as soon as I can. Seems like a fun dare.

Great! When you do, send me a PM with your report

SexyNatalie
08-27-2014, 04:40 PM
anonanon42 - I will post the report here once I do it. (for every dare that anyone gives me )

Busty
08-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Start of go drink 2 litres of cold water wait 60 mins (no toilet use allowed from first mouth full til dare is complete) now complete this:
Get dressed in your chosen clothes, get a belt and secure it around your waist then a second belt under your crotch and around the waist belt and secure it tight (like a belt g-string)
Once on your bed you are to tie both feet together and then tie them to the end of your bed.
Before you may get off bed you are to do 50 sit ups after every 10 sit ups you are to stop and push down 10 times on your bladder ( to make it harder have your nd push on your bladder) then edge 2 times then do the next 10 sit ups keep this up till all 50 are done. Once you have completed all sit ups you may untie your feet and remove the belts, you are now free for the day.

You may not get off the bed for any reason until you have completed the 50 sit ups (unless your life is indanger)

If you pee during the sit ups you are to edge 5 more times then wait 10 minutes, then you may cum but calling out your a dirty little pantie wetter as you cum You are now free to clean up (hope you dont get seen washing wet sheets ).

The punishment for failing to hold your bladder.
As a punishment for wetting the bed you are to go buy diapers at the store or online and wear them as your underwear each till the pack is gone. (you must pee them twice before changing) something like / or these :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MCNKGXY?cache=d507f21f2dd5fb969ed22560072c7ad9&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&qid=1409010096&sr=8-4#ref=mp_s_a_1_4

A full report on completion is required thanks.

SexyNatalie
08-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Start of go drink 2 litres of cold water wait 60 mins (no toilet use allowed from first mouth full til dare is complete) now complete this:
Get dressed in your chosen clothes, get a belt and secure it around your waist then a second belt under your crotch and around the waist belt and secure it tight (like a belt g-string)
Once on your bed you are to tie both feet together and then tie them to the end of your bed.
Before you may get off bed you are to do 50 sit ups after every 10 sit ups you are to stop and push down 10 times on your bladder ( to make it harder have your nd push on your bladder) then edge 2 times then do the next 10 sit ups keep this up till all 50 are done. Once you have completed all sit ups you may untie your feet and remove the belts, you are now free for the day.

You may not get off the bed for any reason until you have completed the 50 sit ups (unless your life is indanger)

If you pee during the sit ups you are to edge 5 more times then wait 10 minutes, then you may cum but calling out your a dirty little pantie wetter as you cum You are now free to clean up (hope you dont get seen washing wet sheets ).

As a punishment for wetting the bed you are to go buy diapers at the store or online and wear them as your underwear each till the pack is gone. (you must pee them twice before changing) something like / or these :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MCNKGXY?cache=d507f21f2dd5fb969ed22560072c7ad9&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&qid=1409010096&sr=8-4#ref=mp_s_a_1_4

Thanks, I'll do it when I can and report here.

AsrialDune
08-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Stand in your window naked and masturbate to orgasm.

SexyNatalie
08-27-2014, 07:18 PM

Thanks, I'll do it as soon as I'm able and report back here.

dirty_mind9869
08-27-2014, 10:23 PM
plug up both your ass and your pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so your walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious everything is there) then put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover yourself, and you can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. Then go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious your insertions are there. during this time you must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge yourself in each hole using your insertions and then return to your shopping. If any of your insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where your are or who sees it, you are to stop and re-insert it and continue with your shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.

SexyNatalie
08-28-2014, 02:17 PM

I did your dare.
First thing I did was to get the outfit and the sharpies. I got naked, inserted the sharpies in my pussy and my ass. Then I get dressed in my skirt (which covers barely my ass and a tight tshirt. I went out to the street for a walk. After some minutes I walked in front of a guy and pretended to pick up something that I dropped as instructed. I turned around to see the guy's face and he was smiling. For the bathroom part I entred a store and used their bathroom. I entered a stall, took my skirt off and began using my sharpies to masturbate, as well as my fingers. I mastrubated for a while until I got my 3 edges and was very wet. I put on my skirt back, with the sharpies still inside my pussy and ass and walked back home. I bended over for another guy on my way back.
Thanks for the dare, it was fun.

SexyNatalie
08-28-2014, 02:29 PM
I combined this with kv123's one, the one about the spanking.

I started by getting naked with my window half open, people would see my masturbating if they looked. I grabbed my dildo and began sucking it for a few seconds. After it had all my saliva and spit on it I started inserting it in my pussy while rubbing my clit. I went like this for a couple of minutes when I took the dildo out of my pussy and inserted it in my ass for the last part, still rubbing my clit, but harder this time. I had a great orgasm, moaned loudly and I think that a few people saw or noticed me.
After the orgasm I took the dildo out and started spanking my ass 50 times, until it was burning red. I closed the window quickly and put my clothes back on. I felt really good, I liked both dares. I decided to do the spanks after the orgasm so I would be hornier while doing it.
Thanks, those were nice dares.

SexyNatalie
08-28-2014, 02:30 PM
I couldn't do more dares, but I will do the rest when I can. Please keep them coming. Thanks.

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 09:10 AM

I did this earlier. I drank the 2 litres of water as asked and I waited for an hours watching TV. As you told me to have my mouth full I decided to put on panties on my mouth to make it sexier. I got dressed in shorts and a tshirt. I got the 2 belts and secured them as the g-string, it was a little uncomfortable. I went on looking for a rope to tie myself with and came back to my bedroom to do it. I started by tieing my feet togheter tight so I wouldn't be able to get them off and then to the bed. By this point I began to have this little hurge to pee, but it wasn't so bad.
Once I was tied I started with the first 10 sit ups, that weren't so hard. I pushed my bladder with my hand and I felt like I needed to pee more, but still could manage not to. Then I managed to get a hand under the shorts and edged twice. I repeated the same process for 2 more rows of ten. When I finished the 30th sit up I was in real need to pee. I was feeling as I would explode and started to get really hard do hold it in. I put myself togheter to hold it for a while longer. I finished the 50th sit up and needed to pee so bad, I tought that I wouldn't make it trough the 10 pushes on my bladder. I pressed it, edged two times really fast and then I untied myself, went to the bathroom and had a very good orgasm while peeing. I peed a lot, it was a big realese, it felt so good to be able to pee and orgasm. It was a really fun dare, thank you.

PS: dirty_mind9869 - I'm going to do your dare later today. I will report in some hours. But I'll do it today and write the report here

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 09:11 AM
Any more dares? I would love some more dares.

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 03:57 PM
plug up both your ass and your pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so your walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious everything is there) then put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover yourself, and you can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. Then go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious your insertions are there. during this time you must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge yourself in each hole using your insertions and then return to your shopping. If any of your insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where your are or who sees it, you are to stop and re-insert it and continue with your shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.

I just came back from doing this dare.
I began by masturbating and edging 3 times before filling my holes so it would be easier. For my pussy I used a 8 inches dildo that I could get it all inside with some time, since I normally don't insert it fully and 5 pencils next to it. I could feel it really full and was uncomfortable, since the pencils were moving a little inside me. For my ass I used my anal plugg only, it's a big one. I practised walking in my house to make sure that it was going to be uncomfortable. I dressed in my skirt and a white thight shirt and headed to the nearest mall. I was nervous since I had to be there for 4 hours. I started just walking, window shopping, when I saw 3 guys togheter inside a sport store and diced to bend over for them, pretending to look at some running shoes. I bent over for a couple of seconds as I felt that the pencils moved a little, and being so full didn't helped me too much to concentrato on walking out the store. Right after 3 minutes of leaving the store 2 pencils fell from my pussy near a stair, so I squat down and inserted them again, with a ittle of force to do it quickly. I think that a couple that was going up the stairs saw me. Then, the second hour I bent over in the food court to a group of people (2 girls and 3 guys) and let them see me holes filled for a few seconds. While bending over I felt that my anal plug as sliding off a little, I was so worried that it might slide off right there completely that I quickly walked away. Luckily it didn't fell of during that hour, but I felt it sliding out a little more during the rest of the walk, I was so afraid that it would get out during bending over. In my third hour I saw 5 guys walking togheter, so I decided to bend over they, my anal plug was almost completely out when I did this. It actually got out less than a minute after I walked away from them, right next to the door of a shop. I was so embarrased, I swaut down again and start to push it, it was difficult, I saw some people pssing by me, getting out of the store and they all looked at me, it took me like 5 minutes to get it in again, I was very nervous, so that didn't helped. It was even worse when I got up again and 3 pencils fell out of my pussy. I jsut shoved them in fast as hell, my face was red as a tomato and I walked away quickly. Finally, in my last hour I bent over another group of 3 guys, letting them see for some seconds and walked until the hour was done. Luckily nothing fell off again the last hour, but I was really tired of walking so uncomfortable. I walked to the bathroom after each bend, but didn't fixed my insertions too much after the edges. I edged 15 times,

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 04:08 PM
I want more dares from you guys please

smidmigud
08-29-2014, 04:40 PM
Hello,
I hope you're in the mood for getting a little dirty :-)
So what I want you to do is to wear a short skirt, very tight shirt/top and very high heels. Pull your hair back in a knot, preferably wearing a pair of glasses, giving you a slight school teacher look.

Now put pins or clamps on your nipples - anything that will hurt a little and be slightly visible through the shirt. Also insert a pair of panties in your pussy and pee into a bottle, you can bring in a small purse.
Now go to a local café with some people present, the more the merrier ;-)
Order something to drink that is served in a transparent glass and both something a little gooey to eat along with something penis shaped (banana or similar).

Now first you should finish your drink and refill the glass with your piss.
While drinking your piss in public, secretly insert some of the gooey food in you pussy and stick the penis shaped stuff in your ass.
Enjoy the rest of your time at the café while consuming you piss and a bit of leftover food.

When finished, walk to a public bathroom with everything still inserted. When you sit down on the toilet, extract the food from you holes and eat them slowly really noticing the taste :-)
When done, extract your panties and insert them in your mouth and taste yourself while masturbating until you achieve orgasm.

Thanks you for reading, and please enjoy the dare...

Smidmigud.

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 04:46 PM
Hello,
So what I want you to do is to wear a short skirt, very tight shirt/top and very high heels. Pull your hair back in a knot, preferably wearing a pair of glasses, giving you a slight school teacher look.

Now put pins or clamps on your nipples - anything that will hurt a little and be slightly visible through the shirt. Also insert a pair of panties in your pussy and pee into a bottle, you can bring in a small purse.
Order something to drink that is served in a transparent glass and both something a little gooey to eat along with something penis shaped (banana or similar).

While drinking your piss in public, secretly insert some of the gooey food in you pussy and stick the penis shaped stuff in your ass.
Enjoy the rest of your time at the café while consuming you piss and a bit of leftover food.

When finished, walk to a public bathroom with everything still inserted. When you sit down on the toilet, extract the food from you holes and eat them slowly really noticing the taste :-)
When done, extract your panties and insert them in your mouth and taste yourself while masturbating until you achieve orgasm.

Smidmigud.

It seems like a really fun dare, I will try it tomorrow, thank you

e28
08-29-2014, 05:11 PM
Prepare a free timetable, since you will have a fun day at the mall, the cinema and the club :D.... You like public accidental encounters and piss, so my dare is for you to not use the toilet for pissing in any way, furthermore you must not hold your pee for any reason anywhere. Your bladder should be relaxed and no piss depot but more likely a street. Feel free to choose your outfit, I prefer waterproof pants (leather, latex,etc) with heel boots or a short black skirt with/without panties with stockings and high heels.

The piss will run down the stockings, they spread it and it will be gone in a few minutes, the high heels will prevent the squishy sound when in wet shoes. If it does not hinder the pissing or help you hold it feel free to plug your ass.

Your first pee encounter can be chosen by you wether you prefer pissing in bed or dribbling while drinking your morning water, coffee and orange juice. Then dress up and dont forget to relax your bladder (little hint, once you are wet it is way easier, so piss yourself on purpose first) all the time from getting up on. When dressed drink another litre of water before going to the mall, use towels in your car if needed, but good diluted pee doesnt leave stains or smell, so drink and enjoy!

Once there your only mission is to drink and piss, mark your territory, try to dribble at least once in every store, wet the cushions in restaurants, its so fun trust me:D. If discovered pretend you spilled your drink, go to a pantie shop and try on some panties and dribble, you will feel so naughty that you cant stand it I promise.
If you can attract a guy ask him if he wants to join you in cinema later.

Later its time for a movie in a cinema, wether alone or not buy 3 big 2L cups for you, have you ever dreamed about a cinema movie without the need to pee, here it is, wet the seat, wet it, rewet it, soak it! If you have company and he asks if you dont need the toilet you say, "no should I?" and once in the movie when you are extra horny and your seat is wet fingerfuck yourself with his finger pissing all over it and tell him to drink plenty to join your fun. You may suck him if you feel to in the cinema.

After that next station is a club, same story drink much, piss everywhere, mark your territory. But before going to bed edge and piss a nice stream into your bed before falling asleep, this will make you orgasm I bet :-)

You can also add piss drinking of the guy or yourself too, or lick the cushion when he asks you and you say its water.
Have fun and tell me how it went

SexyNatalie
08-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Prepare a free timetable, since you will have a fun day at the mall, the cinema and the club :D.... You like public accidental encounters and piss, so my dare is for you to not use the toilet for pissing in any way, furthermore you must not hold your pee for any reason anywhere. Your bladder should be relaxed and no piss depot but more likely a street. Feel free to choose your outfit, I prefer waterproof pants (leather, latex,etc) with heel boots or a short black skirt with/without panties with stockings and high heels.

The piss will run down the stockings, they spread it and it will be gone in a few minutes, the high heels will prevent the squishy sound when in wet shoes. If it does not hinder the pissing or help you hold it feel free to plug your ass.

Your first pee encounter can be chosen by you wether you prefer pissing in bed or dribbling while drinking your morning water, coffee and orange juice. Then dress up and dont forget to relax your bladder (little hint, once you are wet it is way easier, so piss yourself on purpose first) all the time from getting up on. When dressed drink another litre of water before going to the mall, use towels in your car if needed, but good diluted pee doesnt leave stains or smell, so drink and enjoy!

Once there your only mission is to drink and piss, mark your territory, try to dribble at least once in every store, wet the cushions in restaurants, its so fun trust me:D. If discovered pretend you spilled your drink, go to a pantie shop and try on some panties and dribble, you will feel so naughty that you cant stand it I promise.

Later its time for a movie in a cinema, wether alone or not buy 3 big 2L cups for you, have you ever dreamed about a cinema movie without the need to pee, here it is, wet the seat, wet it, rewet it, soak it! If you have company and he asks if you dont need the toilet you say, "no should I?" and once in the movie when you are extra horny and your seat is wet fingerfuck yourself with his finger pissing all over it and tell him to drink plenty to join your fun. You may suck him if you feel to in the cinema.

After that next station is a club, same story drink much, piss everywhere, mark your territory. But before going to bed edge and piss a nice stream into your bed before falling asleep, this will make you orgasm I bet :-)

You can also add piss drinking of the guy or yourself too, or lick the cushion when he asks you and you say its water.

This surely looks like a lot of fun, I'll try doing it tomorrow or the day after, but I'm going to try it! Thanks

SexyNatalie
08-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Hello,

Smidmigud.

I started to preapre everything for the dare, I got some small pins to attach them to my nipples and my clothes that you told me to wear. The first thing I did was put the pins on my nipples, that weren't so bad actually. Then I peed in a small bottle, I couldn't fill it all, but was enough for a glass. Then I decided to insert the panties in my pussy, thing that I love and put on my skirt, my shirt (that when I looked at myself in the mirror the pins were a little visible), the high heels and tied my hair into a ponytail, along with a pair of glasses. I grabbed my purse and put the bottle with my pee there. I was already very nervous and I haven't even started, I felt as my nipples started to get hard.
Once I was ready I walked to a coffe shop, ordered a glass of water, a muffin and a banana, paid and sat alone in a table. There were a few people around, but it wasn't full either luckily. I drank all the water and took my bottle out of my purse, I got a few looks, but I don't know if any people understood what the bottle had. So I poured my pee in the glass and started peeling the banana. I was so embarrased of starting inserting it in my ass, because I knew that for sure some people would see me. When I finaly got the courage, I drank a litte of pee and began to insert the banana in my ass, there were a group of guys in another table that I'm sure that they saw me. When I finaly could insert it all inside I knew it was the moment for the muffin in my pussy. I was already thinking how hard it would be since I had panties already there. I broke it into smaller pieces with my hands and inserted some in my pussy, it wasn't as hard as I tought luckily. I ate the rest of the muffin and drank the little of the piss that was left and headed to the bathroom.
I entered a stall, closed the door and began to take my banana out of my ass, in order to eat it. It was really good actually, tasted good, I ate it slowly until there was nothing left. Then I took out the pieces of the muffin, and ate them, licking ym fingers after it, the taste was also really good, it was a chocolate muffin. Finally, I took the panties out, with some little left overs of the muffin and put it in my mouth. I fingered myself for a couple of minutes in the stall and had a really good orgasm. I went out and walked home with my panties hiding in my mouth. It was a really fun dare to do, and I enjoyed it, thank you.

e28 - Sorry, I didn't have time to do your dare, I will do it tomorrow.

And for the rest, I'd love some other dares for the next days too, thanks.

christopher
08-30-2014, 01:45 PM
I have a dare put a thong on and a short skirt and go into a store and give yourself a wedgie then get 5 guys and 5 girls to spank u and wedgie u until the thong rips then tell them to spank u 20 times each then go home and tell me how it felt

SexyNatalie
08-30-2014, 01:48 PM
I have a dare put a thong on and a short skirt and go into a store and give yourself a wedgie then get 5 guys and 5 girls to spank u and wedgie u until the thong rips then tell them to spank u 20 times each then go home and tell me how it felt

I would do it, but I don't think that I can find 5 guys and 5 girls to spank me and give me wedgies. You can change your dare if you want.

christopher
08-30-2014, 02:24 PM
OK do u have a kik. And I dare u to give yourself a wedgie then find some girls and let them give u a wedgie and if u can't find any then fill ur panties front and back up with ice and give yourself a hanging wedgie in an area filled with people and stay like that until ur panties rip then go home and stick some ice in ur vagina until they melt and tell me how it felt and when u get done go up to a random girl and kiss her or kiss one of ur friends and it has to be a female

SexyNatalie
08-30-2014, 02:25 PM
OK do u have a kik. And I dare u to give yourself a wedgie then find some girls and let them give u a wedgie and if u can't find any then fill ur panties front and back up with ice and give yourself a hanging wedgie in an area filled with people and stay like that until ur panties rip then go home and stick some ice in ur vagina until they melt and tell me how it felt

I don't have kik, sorry. I'll do this dare, thanks for changing it.

christopher
08-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Ur welcome what about Skype

Looking for ..
08-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Sent you PM, let me know if you like the Dare ;)

Master5
08-30-2014, 03:00 PM
This is a variation of The Plunger of Death.

You will need a plunger for this. Lube your asshole with vaseline. Kneel down on all fours in doggystyle position in front of a wall with you ass facing the wall(in your room, bathroom, wherever)line up the plunger with your asshole and stick the plunger on the wall. Then proceed to fuck your ass with the plunger for 30 minutes straight.

SexyNatalie
08-30-2014, 03:02 PM
This is a variation of The Plunger of Death.

You will need a plunger for this. Lube your asshole with vaseline. Kneel down on all fours in doggystyle position in front of a wall with you ass facing the wall(in your room, bathroom, wherever)line up the plunger with your asshole and stick the plunger on the wall. Then proceed to fuck your ass with the plunger for 30 minutes straight.

This seems so fun, I'm totaly doing this sometime soon. I'll write the report here, thanks.

SexyNatalie
08-30-2014, 04:26 PM
Master5 - Sorry, I looked up the original plunger of death dare and after reading the comments I decided to not do it, I know that it isn't exactly the same dare, but still. You can give me another dare if you want, but I won't do this one.
Thanks

Master5
08-30-2014, 05:38 PM
My dare is totally different you can actually control how far it goes in with mine. With the original one your sitting down on it there is a huge difference.

Master5
08-30-2014, 05:42 PM
Ok then instead of using a plunger use a dildo with a suction cup

e28
08-31-2014, 08:29 AM
e28 - Sorry, I didn't have time to do your dare, I will do it tomorrow.

np hun just post it when done, I'm looking forward to it;)

Busty
08-31-2014, 04:34 PM
Hi thanks for the great reports. Here is another one for you to try:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160448
Please report on how you go.

SexyNatalie
08-31-2014, 05:27 PM

I was exited about doing this dare even before starting it. I dressed in the skirt, stockings, high heels and no panties for this. I woke up and decided to pee right there, lying on the bed, I could feel as the bed got wet, as well as the pee running down my legs. I got dressed right after that without drying myself of course. I started eating breakfast, already dressed and drank the coffee, water and orange juice. I peed myself some minutes after finishing breakfast. I decided that I should leave after 1 hour of peeing myself, so during that hour I decided to drink 2 litres of water so I would be wanting to pee on my way there. I left, got into my car and started driving to the mall. I peed myslef while driving on the last part of the trip, just a few minutes away from arriving (I didn't use towels on the seat, I was feeling dirty).
Finally, I arrived at the mall and bought some bottles of water to keep in my purse. I drank my first one and got into the first store, it was a regular store, I entered and I was very nervous about peeing there, and my skirt had some pee stains from before in the car, so that didn't helped me feel more relaxed. I started looking at some tshirts and pretended to be looking at the prices while letting out my first pee in a store. I felt so dirty doing this, as soon as I finished I left the store quickly, I think that someone saw me, since it wasn't such a big store and there were 3 people in it. I kept on doing this for at least 4 more stores, I got kicked out of one by someone who worked there in one of them (that made me feel even hornier).
After that I tought it was time to eat something, so I ordered something cheap to eat in a restaurant with the biggest cup they had and sat on a table. I drank 3/4 of the soda before even starting to eat, also, all that drinking filled my stomach, so I didn't actually ate that much. I ate some of my food and started peeing a darker color of pee than before, probably because of the soda. I drank the rest of my drink and got up in order to go to a pantie store, I didn't wanted to go to any too famous just in case. So I entered a panty store, grabbed 3 panties and went into the fitting room, I got naked in the fitting room just because I was so horny about what I was about to do, I couldn't even believe it. I tried the first one, it was a pink one, I let pee out for 5 seconds and stopped to try another one to do the same. With the last one I let out all the pee that I had left inside me, it was soaking wet and smelled like pee. I was afraid of going out and having to let them somewhere, so I got dressed, grabbed the least stained panty and returned that back, I left the other ones in the fitting room. I don't think that anyone noticed, or if they did they didn't say anything.
It was time for the cinema, I talked to some guys until of agreed to come, but he would choose the movie, I don't remember what movie was it, I was just thinking about wetting myself in my seat next to him. He was a hot guy, in his early 20s. He paid for the tickets and we sat, there were about 30 people in there, it wasn't full. I told him to enter while I would get myself something to drink, I had to go in two trips just to get the 3 cups inside the room. The guy asked me why I needed so much liquid, I told him something stupid, like that I was thirsty, it clearly wasn't my brightest moment, he just looked at me with a weird look, but didn't say anything. The movie stared and I began to drink my first cup, without even paying attention to what was happening on the screen. After 5 minutes I began to pee myself right there in the seat at the same time that I was drinking. The guy was too into the movie to notice, since it has just started. Then I continued on drinking and peed a second time. At this moment the guy asked me quietly if I had peed myself. I told him that I had, I was blushing a lot since I couldn't believe that I said that to him. I kept on drinking while fingering my pussy, I asked him if he wanted to drink with me, but he said no. Then I remembered the part where you told me that I could suck him if I wanted to, and I didn't knew what to do about that, I was honry of course, but didn't knew if I should even ask him, since I had just known the guy. So I let the movie go on before taking my final decition. I asked him in the middle of the movie, he asked me if I was being serious, I told him that I was, when I told him this my hole body got warm and I was very nervous about his answer, he said yes, but that I had to be quiet. He began to unzip his jean and I was so nervous, I was almost paralyzed, but I managed to calm myself and did went down on him, he had a 7 inches dick, it was nice once I started, but was feeling so cheap and horny at the same time. I sucked him for a couple of minutes until he cummed in my mouth, I swallowed it and then I realised what I had just done. I went out of the room, thanked him and left the mall in my car to go to the club. You wouldn't believe how I was feeling while sucking his dick, I was embarrased, turned on, scared, all at the same time.
I peed myself in the car again, on my way to the nearest club, I didn't stay there so much time since it wasn't the best hour to go, or day. I peed on the bathroom and at the bar while sitting. I was still thinking about what I did on the movies there, and that kept me horny. I drove back to my place and I'm not planning in using the bathroom again today.
Thanks for that dare, it was fun. I don't know if I would do any other dare involving sucking someone off or similar, but I admit that despite everything that I felt during it it was a fun experience.

PS: Christopher, I couldn't do your dare yet, sorry, I'll do it when I can.

SexyNatalie
08-31-2014, 05:27 PM

Thanks, I'll see when I have time to do it.

e28
09-01-2014, 01:27 PM
nice report, hope you enjoyed the piss fun, if you liked it you can try it with waterproof pants ;) too

SexyNatalie
09-20-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm still taking dares.

JasperJones94
09-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Ok I want you to get a banana and cut it into as many pieces as you can. Insert each piece into your ass. You the must do 50 star jumps and 25 squats. If any fall out you must eat them. When you reach the end and if none have fallen out you may make yourself cum.

SexyNatalie
09-20-2014, 07:17 PM
Ok I want you to get a banana and cut it into as many pieces as you can. Insert each piece into your ass. You the must do 50 star jumps and 25 squats. If any fall out you must eat them. When you reach the end and if none have fallen out you may make yourself cum.

I will do it tomorrow and report on here. Thank you for the dare :)

LckMeUpPls
09-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Here's something for you:

Go out to a shopping center wearing your highest heels, shortest skirt and sluttiest top. You are not allowed a bra, but you must wear panties.
Now go to a public restroom and find a stall for yourself. Strip down to your panties, no edge yourself ten times through your panties, now piss yourself through your panties and remove them. Now stick those dirty panties in your mouth. You must now edge ten more times with those panties in your mouth before you are allowed to have an orgasm, get dressed and leave.
Now instead of putting those panties back on properly, put them on only one leg below the knee, so that people can see your dangling panties.
Now you can head home.

Hope you like it, let me know how it goes

SexyNatalie
09-20-2014, 07:38 PM

Go out to a shopping center wearing your highest heels, shortest skirt and sluttiest top. You are not allowed a bra, but you must wear panties.
Now go to a public restroom and find a stall for yourself. Strip down to your panties, no edge yourself ten times through your panties, now piss yourself through your panties and remove them. Now stick those dirty panties in your mouth. You must now edge ten more times with those panties in your mouth before you are allowed to have an orgasm, get dressed and leave.
Now instead of putting those panties back on properly, put them on only one leg below the knee, so that people can see your dangling panties.
Now you can head home.

Thank you, I'll report back here once it's done.

Nawee
09-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Put 4 sharpies up your pussy go for a pretty long run wearing tight/revealing,seethru clothing. If you want to add to this then put rubberbands tightly on ur nipples and 2sharpies up your ass.

Full report wanted

Looking for ..
09-21-2014, 12:41 AM
Sent you PM, let me know if you Dare to accept the Task ;)

centurion01
09-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Wear a clit clamp/clothes peg all day.

SexyNatalie
09-21-2014, 04:53 PM

Thanks for your dare, here's my report:
I started by getting naked, you didn't say that I shouldn't, but I guessed that it wouldn't really bother you. I went to the kitchen to get a banana and cut it in many pieces. Once it was all cut, I grabbed a piece and inserted it in my ass, I actually liked it. I continued for some more minutes until all the pieces were already inside me. Then I knew that it was time for the star jumps and squats. So I went to my room and started doing the jumping stars. By the time I got to the 20th a piece fell out of my ass. I grabbed it from the floor and took it to my mouth to eat the deliecious food. I did the remaining jumps and another piece fell during the last ones, I ate that one too. Right after that I did the squats, I was surprised that only one fell, and it was near the end, in the 23th squat. Of course that I ate it and once I was done I took out the rest of the banana that was still inside me and ate it, it tasted very good.

SexyNatalie
09-21-2014, 05:04 PM

Now you can head home.

I got prepared for this dare, put on the heels, the skirt and a tight top without bra. I put on white panties. After I arrived I looked for the bathroom and entered a stall, locking it. I sat on the toilet and took off my top and skirt and fingered my pussy under my panties for some minutes until I got to the 10 edges. I was feeling already very horny and my nipples were very hard. After my 10 edges it was to pee, so I started pissing trough my panties, soaking my underwear with pee. I took out my now wet panties and put them on my mouth, squeezing them with my teeth and mouth to taste the piss. I was very horny, so the next edges weren't so hard to reach, altough I did wanted to have an orgasm. I was very turned on by the situation. After the final edges I got dressed again, and put my panties on one leg, so that my heels would drag it as I walked. The other way would be harder to walk, and I think that it would be essencialy the same thing. While I was walking back to the mall exit I got some stares, some people laughed, but no one told me that I had the panties there. I felt so ashamed and was blushing all my way back to my place.
Thank for the dare, it was fun.

SexyNatalie
09-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Put 4 sharpies up your pussy go for a pretty long run wearing tight/revealing,seethru clothing. If you want to add to this then put rubberbands tightly on ur nipples and 2sharpies up your ass.

Full report wanted

Thank you, I'll try to get this dare done as soon as possible and report here.

SexyNatalie
09-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Wear a clit clamp/clothes peg all day.

I'm not sure how it will affect my clit and nipples to hace clamps or pegs on them an entire day. Maybe reduce the time or give me another dare?

SmithM
09-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Pretty simple, stick your dildo in your ass. Put on yoga pants no panties and go to the mall and fuck yourself. Cum as many times as you can in the bathroom stall. Moaning even if people walk in. Report wanted.

SexyNatalie
09-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Pretty simple, stick your dildo in your ass. Put on yoga pants no panties and go to the mall and fuck yourself. Cum as many times as you can in the bathroom stall. Moaning even if people walk in. Report wanted.

I'll give it a try whenever I have the time, thank you for the dare. I'll report here.

kv123
09-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Write "sexy slut" on your tits with a marker, then put the marker up your ass. Spank yourself 100 times, then u can take the marker out

SexyNatalie
09-21-2014, 06:09 PM
Write "sexy slut" on your tits with a marker, then put the marker up your ass. Spank yourself 100 times, then u can take the marker out

Seems easy. I'll do it as soon as I can and write the report here. I have many dares, so I might not be able to do it for tomorrow, but probably the day after. Thank you for the dare.

kv123
09-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Seems easy. I'll do it as soon as I can and write the report here. I have many dares, so I might not be able to do it for tomorrow, but probably the day after. Thank you for the dare.

You are welcome.

centurion01
09-21-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm not sure how it will affect my clit and nipples to hace clamps or pegs on them an entire day. Maybe reduce the time or give me another dare?

Every 29mins you can remove clamps but must put them back within the minute.

Robert_Z_man
09-21-2014, 09:05 PM
Dress yourself up in the sexiest shortest dress you have, now insert a buttplug and go for a 30 min walk downtown, every 5 mins you need to drop something and then bend over to pick it up just barely showing your ass.. you can leave your panties at home :rolleyes:

jaric
09-22-2014, 05:39 AM
I have 2 dare for you:
1. push as many ice cubes as you can to yours ass.
2. offer a guy a blowjob with one condition: he'll have to cum in your mouth and then you'll spit it all to his mouth for swallowing.

Big White
09-22-2014, 05:51 AM
Here's a dare.

You need a set of markers or sharpies or pens.

You will start with 8000 minutes. For every pen or marker you are able to get in you may devide the number by 2. The number you get is the number of minutes you have to keep these objects inside of yourself.

(math tip; inserting 6 => 125 minutes; inserting 10 => ~8 minutes; inserting 13 => less than minute.)

you may also edge with the pens inside you to substract 10 minutes; but only if you have more than 30 minutes left.

SexyNatalie
09-22-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm so sorry to all, but I couldn't do any dares today. I'll do the most amount of dares that I can tomorrow.

centurion01
09-22-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm so sorry to all, but I couldn't do any dares today. I'll do the most amount of dares that I can tomorrow.

We should punish you for that, i say remove a limit..

JasperJones94
09-22-2014, 06:44 PM
^^agreed remove a limit! haha

SexyNatalie
09-22-2014, 06:46 PM
Centurion01 and JasperJones94. Do I really have to? They are limits for a reason I mean.

JasperJones94
09-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Centurion01 and JasperJones94. Do I really have to? They are limits for a reason I mean.

Thinking about it a limit is a bit far. I think you try scat.

Busty
09-22-2014, 06:51 PM

Hi Natalie have you had a chance to do this. Also I agree limits are limits

SexyNatalie
09-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Hi Natalie have you had a chance to do this. Also I agree limits are limits

No, sorry. I'll try to do it whenever I'm able, I have many dares at the moment, and I'm trying to orginise them. When I do it I'll post the report here.

SexyNatalie
09-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Thinking about it a limit is a bit far. I think you try scat.

I might try it if given a good dare involving it. But the dare must be indoors in this case, nothing remotely public or even semipublic.

JasperJones94
09-22-2014, 07:00 PM
I might try it if given a good dare involving it. But the dare must be indoors in this case, nothing remotely public or even semipublic.

I found this dare in another thread "Get into a nice warm shower, then lay down on the bottom of the tub and lift your legs and ass into the air. Basically, get into a position where you are looking up and your ass is above your head as much as possible. Now, relieve your bowels. Wherever the shit lands, leave it there while you masturbate and don't clean up until you get off."

Seems like it would be a good intro

SexyNatalie
09-22-2014, 07:03 PM
I found this dare in another thread "Get into a nice warm shower, then lay down on the bottom of the tub and lift your legs and ass into the air. Basically, get into a position where you are looking up and your ass is above your head as much as possible. Now, relieve your bowels. Wherever the shit lands, leave it there while you masturbate and don't clean up until you get off."

I will try it, I'll do this for tomorrow since it's a punishment kind of thing. But I'll do at least one or two more from the one that I haven't done. Thank you.

JasperJones94
09-22-2014, 07:04 PM
I will try it, I'll do this for tomorrow since it's a punishment kind of thing. But I'll do at least one or two more from the one that I haven't done. Thank you.

Sounds good. Excited to hear how it goes.

centurion01
09-22-2014, 07:12 PM
[B]Centurion01 and JasperJones94. Do I really have to? They are limits for a reason I mean.

/B]Thinking about it a limit is a bit far. I think you try scat.

Dude I was gonna say pics, much more fun than scat erghh.*shudders*

JasperJones94
09-22-2014, 07:25 PM
[B]

/B]

Dude I was gonna say pics, much more fun than scat erghh.*shudders*

Thats one of her limits. Decided limits was to far.

centurion01
09-22-2014, 07:27 PM
Thats one of her limits. Decided limits was to far.

But she did zero dares!!!!!

JasperJones94
09-22-2014, 07:28 PM
But she did zero dares!!!!!

She completed me first dare...

centurion01
09-22-2014, 07:32 PM

I think you do it in tub/shower, but have to edge 3 times then cum 3 times to, before you wash it off.

SexyNatalie
09-22-2014, 07:33 PM
I think you do it in tub/shower, but have to edge 3 times then cum 3 times to, before you wash it off.

Alright, I'll add this to the dare.

centurion01
09-22-2014, 07:36 PM
Alright, I'll add this to the dare.
That's so awesomely awesome, well as scat can be, *stares at jasper*
:D

SweetJBL
09-23-2014, 07:41 AM
First, I want you to make yourself dinner. However, before you eat your dinner, I want you to pee on your food until you're completely empty. After doing this, eat all of the food. Then for "dessert," make sure you haven't released your scat yet, and you can do this one of two ways (since you're new to scat), you can either fill your ass full of grapes until you can't force anymore in there, and then push the grapes back out, scat and all, and then eat all of the grapes, making sure you eat the scat with the grapes (if you do this option, since you're new to scat, I recommend swallowing as quickly as possible since you won't be used to the taste). The other way you can do it is, you can push your scat out first, and then fill your ass full of as many grapes as possible without wiping first, and hold the grapes in as long as you possibly can, and then push them out into a bowl or onto a plate and eat all of them as is, regardless of how much scat gets on them from your un-wiped ass. I would love for you to personal message me once you've done this dare and tell me all about it. I want to know full details such as what food you peed on and what it was like when you ate it, taste and all. And I also want to know which option you chose for the grapes and scat and how many grapes you fit in your ass and what it was like eating them and the scat, etc. I will be looking forward to your message ;)

centurion01
09-23-2014, 08:24 AM
DUDE, THATS JUST PLAIN SICK.
FAR WORSE THAN JASPERS IDEA.

YUCK
SexyNatalie, dont do this, (dont think anyone would think less of you)

First, I want you to make yourself dinner. However, before you eat your dinner, I want you to pee on your food until you're completely empty. After doing this, eat all of the food. Then for "dessert," make sure you haven't released your scat yet, and you can do this one of two ways (since you're new to scat), you can either fill your ass full of grapes until you can't force anymore in there, and then push the grapes back out, scat and all, and then eat all of the grapes, making sure you eat the scat with the grapes (if you do this option, since you're new to scat, I recommend swallowing as quickly as possible since you won't be used to the taste). The other way you can do it is, you can push your scat out first, and then fill your ass full of as many grapes as possible without wiping first, and hold the grapes in as long as you possibly can, and then push them out into a bowl or onto a plate and eat all of them as is, regardless of how much scat gets on them from your un-wiped ass. I would love for you to personal message me once you've done this dare and tell me all about it. I want to know full details such as what food you peed on and what it was like when you ate it, taste and all. And I also want to know which option you chose for the grapes and scat and how many grapes you fit in your ass and what it was like eating them and the scat, etc. I will be looking forward to your message ;)

SexyNatalie
09-23-2014, 04:48 PM

I did this dare.
I got naked and got myself inside the bathtub, enjoyed the nice stream of water for a little while while it started getting filled with water. Then I lifted up my legs and put my ass into the air, so that the stream of water would fall in it. At first it fell nice and nothing happened, I was enjoying it. Then some shit and brown water started to come out. The dirty water started flowing down my stomach and to my tits and a little to my face, while the bigger piece fell in the bathtub. By this point I felt very weird doing this, it's not that I wasn't liking it, but I wasn't enjoying it so much the shit part. I kept my legs lifted when I began fingering my pussy in order to accomplish the 3 edges required. It was easyto do the edges and only took me a couple of minutes. Then I had to have 3 orgasms, and it's been a while since my last orgasm, since I normally just edge. Anyway, it took me a while longer to have those orgasms, they weren't bad actually. After this I gave myself a small break, lying there in the bathtub and cleaned it. After the bathroom was clean I took a nice and long shower to remove the poop from my body and get as clean as possible. I prefer doing this dares as punishments rahter than a regular basis dare. I didn't like it that much, but at the same time I could do something like this again. Thanks for the dare.

SexyNatalie
09-23-2014, 04:54 PM

Full report wanted

I also did this dare. I grabbed 6 sharpies and inserted 4 in my pussy and 2 in my ass. It wasn't that bad, since I've had my holes more filled and knew that it could be more uncomfortable. Anyway, I got dressed in a regular skirt, a thight shirt (no underwear) and went out for a 1 hour run/jog. It was ok the first 10 minutes, but then I started feeling that a few sharpies were slowly coming out, so I pretended to stop to tie my shoes and pushed them in as discrete as I could (I think that 2 guys might have seen me, but they didn't say anything, so I'm not sure). I went on the run for what was left, got a few glances and pushed them in each time that they left like sliding out of any hole. It was actually a fun and more exciteing dare than what I imagined. Thanks for the dare.

Nawee
09-23-2014, 05:05 PM
I also did this dare. I grabbed 6 sharpies and inserted 4 in my pussy and 2 in my ass. It wasn't that bad, since I've had my holes more filled and knew that it could be more uncomfortable. Anyway, I got dressed in a regular skirt, a thight shirt (no underwear) and went out for a 1 hour run/jog. It was ok the first 10 minutes, but then I started feeling that a few sharpies were slowly coming out, so I pretended to stop to tie my shoes and pushed them in as discrete as I could (I think that 2 guys might have seen me, but they didn't say anything, so I'm not sure). I went on the run for what was left, got a few glances and pushed them in each time that they left like sliding out of any hole. It was actually a fun and more exciteing dare than what I imagined. Thanks for the dare.

you're welcome i am going to post more now that i know you can fit more ( you can pm me ur limits on that area please )

SweetJBL
09-23-2014, 05:27 PM
DUDE, THATS JUST PLAIN SICK.
FAR WORSE THAN JASPERS IDEA.

YUCK
SexyNatalie, dont do this, (dont think anyone would think less of you)

But she said anything...It's up to her if she wants to do it or not

SexyNatalie
09-23-2014, 05:30 PM
SweetJBL - Sorry, I forgot to reply to your dare, I don't feel like doing it really. I'm sorry, you can give me another one instead if you want.

JasperJones94
09-23-2014, 05:41 PM
I did this dare.
I got naked and got myself inside the bathtub, enjoyed the nice stream of water for a little while while it started getting filled with water. Then I lifted up my legs and put my ass into the air, so that the stream of water would fall in it. At first it fell nice and nothing happened, I was enjoying it. Then some shit and brown water started to come out. The dirty water started flowing down my stomach and to my tits and a little to my face, while the bigger piece fell in the bathtub. By this point I felt very weird doing this, it's not that I wasn't liking it, but I wasn't enjoying it so much the shit part. I kept my legs lifted when I began fingering my pussy in order to accomplish the 3 edges required. It was easyto do the edges and only took me a couple of minutes. Then I had to have 3 orgasms, and it's been a while since my last orgasm, since I normally just edge. Anyway, it took me a while longer to have those orgasms, they weren't bad actually. After this I gave myself a small break, lying there in the bathtub and cleaned it. After the bathroom was clean I took a nice and long shower to remove the poop from my body and get as clean as possible. I prefer doing this dares as punishments rahter than a regular basis dare. I didn't like it that much, but at the same time I could do something like this again. Thanks for the dare.

Great work!If your still looking for dares here is another. Piss yourself 3 times while wearing the same pair of panties. You then must go to the mall wearing them and a short skirt with a tight top. You must sit next to 3 different strangers close enough to them to smell your piss soaked panties. You almost must take them off 3 times and smell them. You may do this wherever you wish.

SexyNatalie
09-23-2014, 05:44 PM
Great work!If your still looking for dares here is another. Piss yourself 3 times while wearing the same pair of panties. You then must go to the mall wearing them and a short skirt with a tight top. You must sit next to 3 different strangers close enough to them to smell your piss soaked panties. You almost must take them off 3 times and smell them. You may do this wherever you wish.

Thank you, I can't promise to do it too soon. I'm getting a lot of dares and it's difficult to complete them all on time. Thanks for understanding.

JasperJones94
09-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Thank you, I can't promise to do it too soon. I'm getting a lot of dares and it's difficult to complete them all on time. Thanks for understanding.

No issues, good luck :)

centurion01
09-23-2014, 09:27 PM

Nice reports,
Now cum 10 times as fast as possible, withtout ustopping

Nawee
09-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Nice reports,
Now cum 10 times as fast as possible, withtout ustopping
Grab your nipples put 5 rubbers twisted on them get as many sharpies as you can get up ur pussy so it gets stretched and plug up ur ass with a plug and ice in ur asshole then go out for another run for 2 hours (no exceptions). when you get half way you need to bend over and make it look like ur tying ur shoes showing ur ass ( clothing short skirt and extremely tight and short (showing belly). you may not wear any underwear at all and you need to chill ur nipples so they get hard before you go outdoors.

SexyNatalie
09-25-2014, 02:26 PM

First of all I want to apologise for not posting anything yesterday, my internet connection was bad and I was busy. Anyway, I managed to do some dares.

I got naked for this one and inserted my dildo all the way inside my ass, it toom me some minutes, and was a little uncomfortable, but I could handle it. I put on the yoga pants, a tshirt and left to the mall. Once in the mall I entered the bathroom, locked myself up in a stall and took my clothes off. I was very horny for doing this, so I pushed out the dildo from my ass, licked it and started masturbating my ass with it and my pussy with my fingers. My nipples got hard very quick, and I played with my clit with the hand in my pussy, I was alternating it. After a couple of minutes I had my first orgasm, I moaned not too loud, but loud enough that anyone in the bathroom would probably hear. I continued masturbating to my second orgasm, when I moaned a little louder, a girl stopped in front of the stall I was in, I could see her feet under the door and got very nervous. She asked me if I was ok from outside, I told her that I was, I thanked her and told her not to worry, so she left. I masturbated for 2 more orgasms, inserted the dildo back in my ass, got dressed again and went back home. It was an exciting dare, thank you.

SexyNatalie
09-25-2014, 02:38 PM
Dress yourself up in the sexiest shortest dress you have, now insert a buttplug and go for a 30 min walk downtown, every 5 mins you need to drop something and then bend over to pick it up just barely showing your ass.. you can leave your panties at home :rolleyes:

I got dressed in a short skirt that covers my ass just for a few inches, a tight shirt, high heels, the buttplug in my ass and left to do the dare.
I started walking and after the first 5 minutes I bent over to pick up a coin that I threw, pretending that I accidentaly dropped it. I had 1 guy behind me that saw me doing this, I was so embarrased that after I picked up the coin I started to walk faster. After the next 5 minutes I bent over again in front of a girl, she said nothing, but I noticed that she looked me in a weird way when she passed me by. I was somewhat horny, but I was very embarrased aswell. After another 5 mintues passed I bent over again, but I don't think that anyone saw me, there was no one where I was walking, but 2 people on the street next to me. I knew I was just at the half of the dare, but I did it again, and my buttplug slided a little out, so while I bent I pushed it a little back in really quickly and walked away quickly. I wanted the dare to finish, not because it was bad, it wasn't, but because my face was all red and, embarrased and horny. The last 2 times I was seen by a couple and a guy alone. I walked back to my place really fast and masturbated. Thanks for the dare, it was a fun one despite of the humiliation.

Looking for ..
09-25-2014, 02:41 PM
Nice Reviews, seems to be pretty humilating but i bet you loved the Feeling. All the gazing Strangers, you felt their Looks on your Skin and wanted some more :p

Maybe you´ll get the Time to do my Dares

SexyNatalie
09-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Nice Reviews, seems to be pretty humilating but i bet you loved the Feeling. All the gazing Strangers, you felt their Looks on your Skin and wanted some more :p

Maybe you´ll get the Time to do my Dares

I'm trying to get some time for them, don't worry, I'll do them and I'll tell you once they are done. It's just that I have many dares to do and can't spend all day doing them, I'm trying my best to do as much as I'm able. I haven't forgotten about yours.

Looking for ..
09-25-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm trying to get some time for them, don't worry, I'll do them and I'll tell you once they are done. It's just that I have many dares to do and can't spend all day doing them, I'm trying my best to do as much as I'm able. I haven't forgotten about yours.

Take your Time, no Need to haste ;)
also like to read your aroused Reviews doing other Dares :D

asslovR
09-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Maybe some nude window edging, 5 to start then use every one of your toys in turn at the window before orgasm

asslovR
09-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Simple but fun and amusing.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing)

SmithM
09-26-2014, 09:36 AM
First of all I want to apologise for not posting anything yesterday, my internet connection was bad and I was busy. Anyway, I managed to do some dares.

I got naked for this one and inserted my dildo all the way inside my ass, it toom me some minutes, and was a little uncomfortable, but I could handle it. I put on the yoga pants, a tshirt and left to the mall. Once in the mall I entered the bathroom, locked myself up in a stall and took my clothes off. I was very horny for doing this, so I pushed out the dildo from my ass, licked it and started masturbating my ass with it and my pussy with my fingers. My nipples got hard very quick, and I played with my clit with the hand in my pussy, I was alternating it. After a couple of minutes I had my first orgasm, I moaned not too loud, but loud enough that anyone in the bathroom would probably hear. I continued masturbating to my second orgasm, when I moaned a little louder, a girl stopped in front of the stall I was in, I could see her feet under the door and got very nervous. She asked me if I was ok from outside, I told her that I was, I thanked her and told her not to worry, so she left. I masturbated for 2 more orgasms, inserted the dildo back in my ass, got dressed again and went back home. It was an exciting dare, thank you.

Nice review. Glad you liked it.

dirty_mind9869
09-28-2014, 02:51 PM
I just came back from doing this dare.
I began by masturbating and edging 3 times before filling my holes so it would be easier. For my pussy I used a 8 inches dildo that I could get it all inside with some time, since I normally don't insert it fully and 5 pencils next to it. I could feel it really full and was uncomfortable, since the pencils were moving a little inside me. For my ass I used my anal plugg only, it's a big one. I practised walking in my house to make sure that it was going to be uncomfortable. I dressed in my skirt and a white thight shirt and headed to the nearest mall. I was nervous since I had to be there for 4 hours. I started just walking, window shopping, when I saw 3 guys togheter inside a sport store and diced to bend over for them, pretending to look at some running shoes. I bent over for a couple of seconds as I felt that the pencils moved a little, and being so full didn't helped me too much to concentrato on walking out the store. Right after 3 minutes of leaving the store 2 pencils fell from my pussy near a stair, so I squat down and inserted them again, with a ittle of force to do it quickly. I think that a couple that was going up the stairs saw me. Then, the second hour I bent over in the food court to a group of people (2 girls and 3 guys) and let them see me holes filled for a few seconds. While bending over I felt that my anal plug as sliding off a little, I was so worried that it might slide off right there completely that I quickly walked away. Luckily it didn't fell of during that hour, but I felt it sliding out a little more during the rest of the walk, I was so afraid that it would get out during bending over. In my third hour I saw 5 guys walking togheter, so I decided to bend over they, my anal plug was almost completely out when I did this. It actually got out less than a minute after I walked away from them, right next to the door of a shop. I was so embarrased, I swaut down again and start to push it, it was difficult, I saw some people pssing by me, getting out of the store and they all looked at me, it took me like 5 minutes to get it in again, I was very nervous, so that didn't helped. It was even worse when I got up again and 3 pencils fell out of my pussy. I jsut shoved them in fast as hell, my face was red as a tomato and I walked away quickly. Finally, in my last hour I bent over another group of 3 guys, letting them see for some seconds and walked until the hour was done. Luckily nothing fell off again the last hour, but I was really tired of walking so uncomfortable. I walked to the bathroom after each bend, but didn't fixed my insertions too much after the edges. I edged 15 times,

Fantastic report, sorry it took me so long to see it! I think you did Well enough to earn yourself a second trip only this time I want you to do hours and ten groups of people and you are to stuff yourself even more as well!

mitnick81
09-30-2014, 03:02 AM
my dare is to put some ice cube in your ass and pussy (at least 3/4 cube but more is a plus) , than masturbate you but you have not to cum till all the cubes are dissolved

sinvore
10-08-2014, 11:51 PM
my dare is to poor tasbasco on your clit pussy and ass and after you cum 5 times in 25 mins you can stop and clean it off if you fail you must start over repeat till you cum 5 times in 25 mins

Sunrat
10-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Call a good friend you didnt talk to for a while and talk to him/her
while on the phone cum if he/she hangs up before u cum
you have to wait20 min to cool down before trying again

SexyNatalie
10-23-2014, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry to all of you, I've been busy lately, I'll be back with the dares these days, I'll do some that were left on here and from pm. Sorry again

dirty_mind9869
10-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Fantastic report, sorry it took me so long to see it! I think you did Well enough to earn yourself a second trip only this time I want you to do hours and ten groups of people and you are to stuff yourself even more as well!

Just a correction...its supposed to say 5 hours

SexyNatalie
10-24-2014, 05:39 PM
my dare is to put some ice cube in your ass and pussy (at least 3/4 cube but more is a plus) , than masturbate you but you have not to cum till all the cubes are dissolved

I enjoy ice cubes in my ass and pussy so I decided to try it, I grabbed a bunch of ice cubes and I inserted first 3 in my pussy and 3 in my ass, I tried with 2 more in each hole and was very cold, so I decided to stop there, but I think that I could fit just a few more. Anyway, once in I started masturbating, playing a little with my clit, nipples, twisting them, picnhing, it was hard not to cum. When all the ice cubes where melted I masturbated fastly, as horny as I was until I had an orgasm. Thanks for the dare.

SexyNatalie
10-24-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm still taking dares.

Nawee
10-24-2014, 05:46 PM
can i pm some dares?

Nawee
10-24-2014, 05:58 PM
here are some dares. grab some markers and cover them in toothpaste. put them in ur pussy and make them stay in there. put on the shortest skirt you got and the top with largest cleavage and take a hour walk around you neighborhood. for each 15 min that pass you must bend over to either tie ur shoes or seem to pick up something. when back at home you must edge 12 times without cumming using ice as tool. i dare you also to that night sleep with ur pussy filled with toothpaste rubbed in and fully nude

SexyNatalie
10-24-2014, 06:02 PM
here are some dares. grab some markers and cover them in toothpaste. put them in ur pussy and make them stay in there. put on the shortest skirt you got and the top with largest cleavage and take a hour walk around you neighborhood. for each 15 min that pass you must bend over to either tie ur shoes or seem to pick up something. when back at home you must edge 12 times without cumming using ice as tool. i dare you also to that night sleep with ur pussy filled with toothpaste rubbed in and fully nude

Seems interesting, I'll report here once I do it. Thanks, I'll try it tomorow probably.

Nawee
10-24-2014, 06:03 PM
looking forward to it ;)

SexyNatalie
10-25-2014, 12:01 PM

I grabbed 6 markers to cover them in toothpaste and inserted 3 inside my pussy and 3 inside my ass, it burned a little, but I did this before, so I knew what to expect. I got dressed as intructed and left for the walk. After the firsts 15 minutes I bent over to "pick up something" and 2 guys saw me and stared at me, I got up and kept walking. I was feeling so dirty and embarrased. After the next 15 minutes I bent over and a girl walking alone saw me, she looked away and kept walking, so did I. 45 minutes had passed and I knew I had to do it again, so I bent over to pick up something and 3 guys saw me bending over, one even slapped my ass and the others laughed and cheered him up, I felt so much embarrasment out of this. I continued the walk feeling so cheap and blushing. I walked until the hour was done, bent over again and a single guy saw me, he glanced at me and I walked back home. Once I arrived I grabbed some ice cubes and began to masturbate, helping myself with the sharpies, it was so frustrating to edge 12 times in a row.
Tonight I'll sleep as you told me, thanks for the dare.

SexyNatalie
10-25-2014, 12:02 PM
I'm still taking dares, so please keep them coming. Thank you.

Relocation
10-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Drink as much water as possible(or until you get a urge to pee), go to a public place with a restrooms and you have to take your panties off, sit on the toilet and edge once. You're not allowed to cum or to pee no matter what. You have to go to 5 public restrooms and do this. When you're done go back to your house, get in your bathtub, cum and pee in your panties and you have to wear those panties when you go to sleep.

SexyNatalie
10-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Drink as much water as possible(or until you get a urge to pee), go to a public place with a restrooms and you have to take your panties off, sit on the toilet and edge once. You're not allowed to cum or to pee no matter what. You have to go to 5 public restrooms and do this. When you're done go back to your house, get in your bathtub, cum and pee in your panties and you have to wear those panties when you go to sleep.

Thanks, I'll do this dare when I can, I'll try to do it as soon as possible. I won't do the cum part since I can't, I'll edge instead. The rest I'll do. Thank you, I'll report on here when it's done.

SexyNatalie
10-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Does anyone else have any more dares?

corsa198
10-25-2014, 03:58 PM
You should dress up as a sexy, naughty school girl, blouse with buttons open, sexy underwear (like a thong/g-string), short skirt, tights or stockings (whichever you prefer) and high heels.

Drink plenty of water whilst getting ready or to make the dare shorter, drink plenty before getting ready.

You are to sit in front of your computer and pretend you have been naughty and are in detention. As a result you can only look at factual websites, no social media websites and no porn of any kind.

If you do look at other pages you must tell me afterwards for another punishment.

You must continue to drink during your detention.

The aim of this detention is to make you wet yourself, so when you can't wait any longer stand up and pee down your legs, soaking your knickers, tights/stockings and filling up you shoes. If easier feel free to use the bath/shower for this.

You must then sit at your computer for 20 minutes in your wet clothes.

Once the 20 minutes are up, spank each ass cheek 5 times for being naughty.

Then edge yourself 5 times through your wet underwear.

After this, your detention is over and you may cleaned up and get changed but do not remove your wet panties for a further hour

SexyNatalie
10-25-2014, 04:01 PM
You should dress up as a sexy, naughty school girl, blouse with buttons open, sexy underwear (like a thong/g-string), short skirt, tights or stockings (whichever you prefer) and high heels.

Drink plenty of water whilst getting ready or to make the dare shorter, drink plenty before getting ready.

You are to sit in front of your computer and pretend you have been naughty and are in detention. As a result you can only look at factual websites, no social media websites and no porn of any kind.

If you do look at other pages you must tell me afterwards for another punishment.

The aim of this detention is to make you wet yourself, so when you can't wait any longer stand up and pee down your legs, soaking your knickers, tights/stockings and filling up you shoes. If easier feel free to use the bath/shower for this.

After this, your detention is over and you may cleaned up and get changed but do not remove your wet panties for a further hour

Thank you for the dare, I'll report back here whenever I do it.

MasterDurzo
10-25-2014, 10:56 PM
The night before you do this put rubber bands on your nipples, not enough to lose feeling but enough to hurt. Keep them on all night so that your nipples are hard the next morning. Put on a tight white tank top and no bra and a short skirt with no panties, that will be your outfit for the day. You're to drink as much water as you can throughout the day but are unable to use a toilet to pee. So instead you're to just let loose whenever you feel the urge. Along with that you should have as many markers/pens or the biggest anal plug you have in your ass for the duration of the day. While out you must bend over once an hour to show a random guy your ass. If the guy says something to you or makes a move on you then invite him to eat or a movie. While in the movie or restaurant you should edge as many times as you can in 10 minutes then start rubbing the guy's dick or if in the movies suck him off. Don't ask him, just start doing it. If he pulls away then convince him. Once you've gotten him off, thank him and leave. You're to do that as many times as you find guys that are willing to go to the movies or to eat with you. Once it gets dark you should go to a wooded area and get completely naked and edge 20 times, in between each edge you're to spank each ass cheek 25 times and pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 30 seconds. After your last edge you should take your plug or markers out and suck them clean before reinserting them into your ass. On your way home you're rub your clit and play with your nipples the entire way edging as many times as possible. Once home get undressed, remove your anal toys again and suck them clean and wet the bed before going to sleep.

Damian
10-26-2014, 10:42 AM
Three dares

First put 6 bands round each breast. You can remove one from each breast each time you cum, you can try once an hour. The next day add 7 bands to each breast. Continue adding a band on each breast for 5 days.

Get some fresh ginger and chop it up finely then crush it to a paste. Applee the paste to your clit, pussy and arse hole.

Get some nappy bags. Drink 3 litres of water a day. You are not allowed to take your knickers off when you pee. You can have 11 pairs for 5 days you must always be wearing knickers. The nappy bags are for the dirty knickers :):)

SexyNatalie
10-26-2014, 03:00 PM
The night before you do this put rubber bands on your nipples, not enough to lose feeling but enough to hurt. Keep them on all night so that your nipples are hard the next morning. Put on a tight white tank top and no bra and a short skirt with no panties, that will be your outfit for the day. You're to drink as much water as you can throughout the day but are unable to use a toilet to pee. So instead you're to just let loose whenever you feel the urge. Along with that you should have as many markers/pens or the biggest anal plug you have in your ass for the duration of the day. While out you must bend over once an hour to show a random guy your ass. If the guy says something to you or makes a move on you then invite him to eat or a movie. While in the movie or restaurant you should edge as many times as you can in 10 minutes then start rubbing the guy's dick or if in the movies suck him off. Don't ask him, just start doing it. If he pulls away then convince him. Once you've gotten him off, thank him and leave. You're to do that as many times as you find guys that are willing to go to the movies or to eat with you. Once it gets dark you should go to a wooded area and get completely naked and edge 20 times, in between each edge you're to spank each ass cheek 25 times and pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 30 seconds. After your last edge you should take your plug or markers out and suck them clean before reinserting them into your ass. On your way home you're rub your clit and play with your nipples the entire way edging as many times as possible. Once home get undressed, remove your anal toys again and suck them clean and wet the bed before going to sleep.

Thanks for the dare, but I'm not going to rub a guy's dick or suck him off. I only did that one time and I'm not planning on doing it again. I only did it because I was extremely horny when it happened. I'm not going to do the dare. I'll let you give me another that doesn't involve that part if you want.

SexyNatalie
10-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Three dares

First put 6 bands round each breast. You can remove one from each breast each time you cum, you can try once an hour. The next day add 7 bands to each breast. Continue adding a band on each breast for 5 days.

Get some fresh ginger and chop it up finely then crush it to a paste. Applee the paste to your clit, pussy and arse hole.

Get some nappy bags. Drink 3 litres of water a day. You are not allowed to take your knickers off when you pee. You can have 11 pairs for 5 days you must always be wearing knickers. The nappy bags are for the dirty knickers :):)

Thanks for the dare, I forgot to add something to my limits, that is that I don't like very long term dares, it might take some hours. But not days, it was my mistake, I should have said it. You can change them if you want.

SexyNatalie
10-26-2014, 03:10 PM

I drank 2 litres of water to make me want to pee, just to start the dare. As I was already dressed I went to a mall, entered a stall in the bathroom, I lowered the seat so I would sit on the toilet and took my panties off and started fingering myself, it wasn't so hard, I wanted to pee, but I could hold it. Then I went to another bathroom at the mall and did the same, my urge to pee was growing every time, with every edge. By the 4 bathroom I realesed a very small amount of pee, as soon as I noticed I stopped, but this only made me want to be even more. At the last one I peed a little more, but not completely, I felt so bad for this because I knew that I failed the dare. I hurried my way back home, and masturbated to in my bathtub, I peed immediately, and edged 3 times since I'm not allowed to cum. Thank you for the dare.

SexyNatalie
10-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Sorry to all, I didn't have time to do any dares, I'll try to do some tomorrow, I'm still taking and doing them.

Mindblower
10-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Call someone you have a crush on and tell them :-)

centurion01
10-27-2014, 05:17 PM
For every edge you have assigned on your denial thread double them..

SexyNatalie
10-27-2014, 05:22 PM
For every edge you have assigned on your denial thread double them..

Ok, that's a lot, but I'll do it, it will take me a lot of time. I'll post this on that thread so everyone knows how many are left.

centurion01
10-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Ok, that's a lot, but I'll do it, it will take me a lot of time. I'll post this on that thread so everyone knows how many are left.

I hope you enjoy them...

How about you get a challenge like,
Edge at least 25 times a day.

SexyNatalie
10-28-2014, 04:48 PM
I hope you enjoy them...

How about you get a challenge like,
Edge at least 25 times a day.

I can try, but I can't promise to have time to do 25 every single day. I also have other dares and personal life, so it's going to be difficult.

SexyNatalie
10-28-2014, 04:49 PM
I promise that tomorrow I'm going to do some dares, I didn't have time today, I'm making time to do some, thanks.

SexyNatalie
10-29-2014, 04:59 PM

I got dressed as instructed and drank enough water to make me want to pee, I began using the computer for a while, altough it was hard I did not look at any of the sites you told me not to see. I kept drinking during this and after half an hour I had a very huge urge to pee. I quickly got up, walked a away from the computer and wet myself while standing up, it didn't felt bad, and I felt a little humiliated. After I released myself by peeing I came back to my computer wearing my wet underwear for 20 minutes, I waited until the time was over and spanked as hard as I could both of my ass cheecks five times. I edged 5 times, which was very frustrating and then cleaned the floor and kept the wet panties for an hour while doing my regular things. Thanks for the dare, it was kinda fun.

centurion01
10-29-2014, 05:12 PM
Piss like a guy for a week ( standing up)
When pissing twist both nipples so you can't use your hands to aim the flow.
After pissing, use your clothes to clean up the mess and put your clothes back on for a hour.

SexyNatalie
10-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Piss like a guy for a week ( standing up)
When pissing twist both nipples so you can't use your hands to aim the flow.
After pissing, use your clothes to clean up the mess and put your clothes back on for a hour.

Ok, I will do this each time I pee, thank you.

Nati
10-29-2014, 06:08 PM
I see you might do scat, so here is a dirty one. Take a poo in your room, and then you can take it to the toilet using only your mouth.

SexyNatalie
10-29-2014, 06:14 PM
I see you might do scat, so here is a dirty one. Take a poo in your room, and then you can take it to the toilet using only your mouth.

It's gross, I'll try, but if I can't stand it I'll stop the dare right away, I don't want to force myself to do something that I can't stand or don't want to, so again, if it's too much when I start the dare I'll stop. These kind of things are might do, so I don't do them too often. Thank you for the dare.

Nati
10-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Don't worry, if you can't stand it, don't do it. It's gross, it's true, but, at least for me these kind of dares are the most exciting. I'm really curious how far you'll get with the dare!

MLPDRACO
10-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Some dares for you:

1- Inside your house, any room you choose, drop half handfull of rice over a carpestry (can be a Welcome carpestry ou other one you choose. The bigger it is in lenght, the better). Now get naked and place two bobbypin on each nipple (making a cross with they). Now get on your knees with your arms behind your back, and you have to pull/push the rice out of the carpestry using only the nipples. Dont let the bobbypins touch the carpestry (everytime they touch, you spank your ass with a spatula twice).
You are done when 3/4 of the rice are out of the carpestry.

2- place a clothespin on each nipple and three more on each tit, and tie long strings on the clothespins (one string per clothespin). Put a long dildo on a chair (if you can make it stand um on the sit of the chair, good. if not, try to tie it) lub it with toothpaste or similar and then sit on it, entering it on your ass. When it is halfway inside, pull the string of the clothespin up, pass they over your shoulders and tie in the back of your chair. But pull they goooood. Now the predicament: if you lower your ass, you will relief the pain in the in the tits and relief some pressure on your legs (cos you are not really sat, legs will start to get tired), but will shove the dildo further inside you. If you get up, you relief a little the dildo on the ass, but the nipples will be pulled more over the shoulders, and hurt. You have to place a vibrator over the clit all the time you are in this predicament, edge 10 times (it will be fast, believe me) and, then, if you can cum, cum once, if not, edge 10 times again. After that, you are free to untie and get up.

Tell me how you did they and I can send some more.

MLPDRACO
10-30-2014, 03:18 PM
ops, I forgot, on previous post, in dare 2, the vibrator stays all time in clit, when you edge, do wharever you want to stop it and dont cum (spank/slap pussy, pinch the labia, twist the nipples clothespins, etc), but dont take the vib off it ;-)

spoon55
10-31-2014, 03:47 AM
Here's one take the last number in your denial thread and double it that is now the number of edges you are on

SexyNatalie
10-31-2014, 06:43 PM

I actually did this, and I didn't enjoyed it very much.
I started by getting naked and taking the shit in my bedroom, I was gagging just before starting it. (I don't mind licking something that was in my ass, even if it has a little of something, but when it's bigger things it's not so good.) I kneeled down and grabbed it with my mouth and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, withouth letting it fall, I spitted it out in the toilet bowl and flushed it. I washed my mouth several times after it, I didn't really enjoyed it to be honest. But wanted to do the dare just to not have to do it some other day.
It wasn't a fun dare.

SexyNatalie
10-31-2014, 06:44 PM
Here's one take the last number in your denial thread and double it that is now the number of edges you are on

I've already posted it, thank you. I'll have to be edging for months.

SexyNatalie
10-31-2014, 06:44 PM
Some dares for you:

1- Inside your house, any room you choose, drop half handfull of rice over a carpestry (can be a Welcome carpestry ou other one you choose. The bigger it is in lenght, the better). Now get naked and place two bobbypin on each nipple (making a cross with they). Now get on your knees with your arms behind your back, and you have to pull/push the rice out of the carpestry using only the nipples. Dont let the bobbypins touch the carpestry (everytime they touch, you spank your ass with a spatula twice).

2- place a clothespin on each nipple and three more on each tit, and tie long strings on the clothespins (one string per clothespin). Put a long dildo on a chair (if you can make it stand um on the sit of the chair, good. if not, try to tie it) lub it with toothpaste or similar and then sit on it, entering it on your ass. When it is halfway inside, pull the string of the clothespin up, pass they over your shoulders and tie in the back of your chair. But pull they goooood. Now the predicament: if you lower your ass, you will relief the pain in the in the tits and relief some pressure on your legs (cos you are not really sat, legs will start to get tired), but will shove the dildo further inside you. If you get up, you relief a little the dildo on the ass, but the nipples will be pulled more over the shoulders, and hurt. You have to place a vibrator over the clit all the time you are in this predicament, edge 10 times (it will be fast, believe me) and, then, if you can cum, cum once, if not, edge 10 times again. After that, you are free to untie and get up.

Thank you, I'll do them when I can.

maxS
10-31-2014, 06:53 PM
Replace 1.000 edges from your other thread with spanks. 500 to each ass cheek with your bare hand.

SexyNatalie
10-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Replace 1.000 edges from your other thread with spanks. 500 to each ass cheek with your bare hand.

Thank you so much!

airheads219
10-31-2014, 08:13 PM
Get a litter box and store it in your closet when your home it is the only toilet you have for a week. You may only use your hands to bury it. You may not wipe or change litter for a week

SexyNatalie
10-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Get a litter box and store it in your closet when your home it is the only toilet you have for a week. You may only use your hands to bury it. You may not wipe or change litter for a week

I'll start doing it once I get a litter box, thank you.

j41l8rd
10-31-2014, 09:35 PM
how about this you might want to have friends with you, put your dildo up your ass, ice cubes in your pussy, sandpaper in your bra. the cloths on don't have to be skimpy but if you want i'm not going to stop you. head out quickly afterword go out for a nice game of bowling for the night. if you don't bring anyone you have to try to join other persons game. for added fun toothpaste on the dildo

SexyNatalie
11-01-2014, 03:01 PM
how about this you might want to have friends with you, put your dildo up your ass, ice cubes in your pussy, sandpaper in your bra. the cloths on don't have to be skimpy but if you want i'm not going to stop you. head out quickly afterword go out for a nice game of bowling for the night. if you don't bring anyone you have to try to join other persons game. for added fun toothpaste on the dildo

I'd rather to not involve friends really. If you want I can do the dare but instead of being with my friends I could go for a walk or something else.
Thank you.

SexyNatalie
11-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Also, I couldn't do dares today, I'll do at least one tomorrow, thank you for your patience.

SexyNatalie
11-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Does anyone has any more dares?

j41l8rd
11-01-2014, 10:34 PM
I'd rather to not involve friends really. If you want I can do the dare but instead of being with my friends I could go for a walk or something else.
Thank you.

then exclude the friends and try to join in a strangers game. i suggest going when it's busy that way you have an excuse

SexyNatalie
11-02-2014, 07:22 AM
then exclude the friends and try to join in a strangers game. i suggest going when it's busy that way you have an excuse

Thanks forr the modification, I can do that.
Today I'm doing some dares, so later I'll post the reports.

brigcouple
11-02-2014, 11:16 AM
We would like you to piss in a bucket for a day and then at the end of the day pour it slowly over your head.

Pm us as to whether you accept this and if/when you have done it.

SexyNatalie
11-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Some dares for you:

I've done the first dare only, I'll do the other one some other day.

Report:
I bought the rice, poured it on my bedroom's floor which has a carpet, it did the job, and put the bobbypins in both of my nipples, they hurted a little, but I could stand it. I had the spatula nearby just in case. I got on my knees, hand behind back and lowered my body to the floor, it was really difficult since my whole body was always leaning to the floor, it was hard to keep balance. The first few seconds I did it slowly, then I tried to go a little faster and the bobbypins touched the carpet, so I grabbed the spatula and spanked myself as hard as I could on my ass. I continued, it was still very hard and I did it slowly, I fell a few times since it was hard to have my body leaning forward all the time like that. I spanked myself with the spatula a few more times until I finally moved 3/4 of the rice out. It was a fun and very frustrating dare to be honest. I edged 3 times after that, just because I was felling horny.
Thank you for the dare, I'll try to do the other one when I can.

SexyNatalie
11-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Keep the dares coming, I'm still doing them, they might take some days for me to do them all and report, but I'll be doing them. Thanks.

MLPDRACO
11-02-2014, 01:56 PM
I've done the first dare only, I'll do the other one some other day.

Report:
I bought the rice, poured it on my bedroom's floor which has a carpet, it did the job, and put the bobbypins in both of my nipples, they hurted a little, but I could stand it. I had the spatula nearby just in case. I got on my knees, hand behind back and lowered my body to the floor, it was really difficult since my whole body was always leaning to the floor, it was hard to keep balance. The first few seconds I did it slowly, then I tried to go a little faster and the bobbypins touched the carpet, so I grabbed the spatula and spanked myself as hard as I could on my ass. I continued, it was still very hard and I did it slowly, I fell a few times since it was hard to have my body leaning forward all the time like that. I spanked myself with the spatula a few more times until I finally moved 3/4 of the rice out. It was a fun and very frustrating dare to be honest. I edged 3 times after that, just because I was felling horny.
Thank you for the dare, I'll try to do the other one when I can.

Frustrating? if you tell me why, im curious now lol

Theres a good one, since you like to edge even when we dont tell you to do it. Break 2 new (non used, so non bacteria on they) emery-boards in half, get a half piece and put between index and middle finger, to coat it. Then insert it into your pussy (just leave a little piece outside), remove a finger out and press (with the other finger) the emery-board against your pussy wall (vagina wall inside the pussy) until it fells like its glued into it. Then you do the same with the other 3 pieces, one in eahc wall: front, left, right and back. After that, masturbate slowly till get really horny. You will notice that, when you get horny, the walls contract, and it stings you inside. Well, after 15 minutes like this, you are to masturbate to 10 edges.. no cuming for today...

(dont forget to "ask permission" to the emery-boards to edge, cos they will really mess up with you with the stings all over the way)

SexyNatalie
11-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Frustrating? if you tell me why, im curious now lol

Theres a good one, since you like to edge even when we dont tell you to do it. Break 2 new (non used, so non bacteria on they) emery-boards in half, get a half piece and put between index and middle finger, to coat it. Then insert it into your pussy (just leave a little piece outside), remove a finger out and press (with the other finger) the emery-board against your pussy wall (vagina wall inside the pussy) until it fells like its glued into it. Then you do the same with the other 3 pieces, one in eahc wall: front, left, right and back. After that, masturbate slowly till get really horny. You will notice that, when you get horny, the walls contract, and it stings you inside. Well, after 15 minutes like this, you are to masturbate to 10 edges.. no cuming for today...

(dont forget to "ask permission" to the emery-boards to edge, cos they will really mess up with you with the stings all over the way)

Frustrating because I kept on touching the rice and carpet with the bobbypins even when I didn't want to. It was really hard to keep balance. I'l try the other dare whenever I have time, thank you.

MLPDRACO
11-02-2014, 10:36 PM
you are welcome ;-)

SexyNatalie
11-04-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry, I just didn't have time to do any dares recently, I'll try to do some when I'm able. I'm still taking them.

centurion01
11-04-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry, I just didn't have time to do any dares recently, I'll try to do some when I'm able. I'm still taking them.

1000 spanks to your ass for not completing the dares.

SexyNatalie
11-05-2014, 05:34 PM
1000 spanks to your ass for not completing the dares.

I saw this earlier today, but wasn't online, I did them some hours ago, it hurted a lot. Thanks, sadly it was the only thing that I was able to do, I'm having a busy week, I'm really trying to do some dares, but I just don't have enough time. I'll see if I can make some time to do a few ones this friday or weekend.
Thank you all for your patience, I hope that you understand. Again, I'll try to do some dares on friday and/or the weekend.

Bobcat
07-08-2019, 08:29 PM