PDA

View Full Version : dare for night walk

funcent
08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi,

I will be out for a few drinks on Thursday night and thought I could try some dares o n walk home. It will be mostly residential streets but could include a few parks or wood land areas.

Thanks in advance

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-27-2014, 03:23 PM
When you leave the bar, stop off at the nearest market and get a squeeze bottle of ketchup or jelly or ranch dressing or something like that. Walk home with the bottle up, dribbling the contents on your head, singing any song. You must be singing the entire time. If it is a long walk, get an extra bottle. You can bring the bottles with you to the bar if there won't be a market.

funcent
08-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the dare there is a super market on the way home so can do this for sure.

Busty
08-27-2014, 04:39 PM
For the last 30 minutes of drinks you may not pee.
On the way home you are to pee in your pants as you walk.

funcent
08-31-2014, 12:53 AM
When you leave the bar, stop off at the nearest market and get a squeeze bottle of ketchup or jelly or ranch dressing or something like that. Walk home with the bottle up, dribbling the contents on your head, singing any song. You must be singing the entire time. If it is a long walk, get an extra bottle. You can bring the bottles with you to the bar if there won't be a market.

Ok sorry for the late reply, I got a bottle of store brand red sauce from the super market on the way home from the bar, I let it dribble over my head for about 10min but could not get it to go slow enough to last the rest of the way home. it did however make it a very yucky walk home, I kept having to wipe it out of my eyes and it made my shirt sticky and wet.

funcent
08-31-2014, 12:57 AM
For the last 30 minutes of drinks you may not pee.
On the way home you are to pee in your pants as you walk.

After having done the bottle dare I walked almost all way home before I did this. about 5 min from my house there is a bus stop where I stopped and waited until I was ready to pee. I stood at the side of the road and just let it all flow out.

it made the last 5 min of my walk home horrible when added to the red sauce.