PDA

View Full Version : humilate this slut

fatslut54
08-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Im home alone & horny I want dares to do please.

Be respectiful of limits. Ill do all dares.

Use & abuse me

Slave4u88
08-27-2014, 09:54 AM
PM sent. I would like a picture to confirm.

fatslut54
08-27-2014, 09:57 AM
I didnt get a pm
Pics are in my limits

NB311
08-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Take a coat hanger meant for hanging pants ( the ones with the clips on them) and attach a clamp to each nipple. Tie an empty 2 liter bottle to it. This will be the bottle you will piss in, so be sure the string is long enough so you can piss in it, but short enough so the bottle is still suspended when you stand. You can use a funnel when you piss if you have one. You are not allowed to remove the clamps until the bottle is full or the weight pulls the clamps off your nipples.

Now start drinking water. You must drink 1 liter of water in 30 minutes plus 2 cups of coffee. Now wait for the fun. Before you piss spank your clit hard 10 times. Piss into the bottle. The more you drink the faster you'll fill it up. Once it pulls off, decide how much piss you'll drink. If you drink none, repeat 3 more times. 1 cup, 2 more times. 2 cups, 1 more time. Or 3 cups and you're done. Snap your nipples with a strong rubber band 10 times each before putting the clamps back on.

Enjoy and report back.

fatslut54
08-27-2014, 10:02 AM
This sounds fun ill do this

DannyDuck
08-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Do the fluffy bunny challenge, and then put the wad in your underwear and pull. :)

DUBOB
08-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Okay, here is a quick one.
You need:
-mirror you can sit in front of and see yourself.
-Bag of chips or a cake - Chocolate works too
-a hairbrush
-your vibrator

All you need to do is the following:
Insert your vibrator and put it on.
Sit in front of the mirror and eat the whole bag of chips (you should decide how much you can eat, it shouldn't be too much so you don't do serious damage to your body).
Try to eat it fast.

For evey minute you needed to eat your "meal":
-spank your pussy 10 times with your hairbrush
-edge twice before having the next orgasm
-write "fat slut" with a marker somewhere on your body
-fuck your ass with something you can barely fit in for 5 minutes

I hope this is not too degrading for you, but since your name is "Fatslut" I thought this might appeal to you. Feedback is always welcome!

PS: Since you like piss, you could pee on the food you have to eat before. Not sure about that though.

fatslut54
08-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Doing this now. Its gonna be messy:)
Need more dares please.

fatslut54
08-27-2014, 10:09 AM
After the fluffy bunny chsllenge ill do this thank u

DUBOB
08-27-2014, 10:09 AM
After the fluffy bunny chsllenge ill do this thank u
Lovely. Don't forget to report how it was. ;)

Slave4u88
08-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Get a box of regular pens, 10-15 depending. This will take 15-20 minutes. Every 2 minutes slide a pen into your anus until you cannot slide anymore. Report back as to how many you were able to get in.

NB311
08-27-2014, 10:26 AM
Every time you must edge or cum (depending on other dares) get yourself very wet. Then dip your fingers deep inside and get them as wet as you can. Wipe your juices behind your ears, on your neck, and anywhere else like perfume. You must also do this immediately before leaving your home every time.

See if anyone notices the smell of sex on you.