PDA

View Full Version : Ask me anything! 20 Female

This.is.Toni
08-27-2014, 02:11 AM
Hey there!

I joined Getdare last night and I posted a thread but it didn't let me change the title. My name is Antonia but people call me Toni. I'm a sales assistant from Europe.

It's weird but I like being embarrassed. One of my fantasies is to be locked outside at night naked. I'll do any questions for now but I'm not takin gdares yet.

Thank you!

r0ver
08-27-2014, 06:25 AM
What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

madl
08-27-2014, 09:14 AM
What happens when you're locked outside at night in your fantasy?

Don't hold back on the good details ;)

How did you find getdare? What persuaded you to sign up? What do you fantasize getting out of it in the long-term?

H7478
08-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Have you ever been caught naked in public ?

deus,
08-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Would you ever 'accidently' purposefully expose yourself to someone. How would you do it?

littleraisin
08-27-2014, 12:08 PM
What is the most sexual thing you have done?

Busty
08-27-2014, 07:51 PM
1. As an adult have you ever wet yourself in public?
2. If so was it by accident or on purpose?
3. Would you ever do it for a dare?
4. Ever been caught during sex?
5. What is the most humiliating thing you have worn?
6. What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
7. What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why?
What is the strangest underware you have worn?
8. For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following
1 cling wrap
2 paper underware
3 Adult diaper
4 G String
5 gone commando
If so explain why and what it was like.
9. For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own or as a punishment?
10. For each of the items you havent tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.
11. What is the best dare / task you have done?
12. If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be?
13. Does size really matter?
14. Do you prefer a guy to pull out or stay in to the end?
15. does any of your friends/family know your on here?

This.is.Toni
08-28-2014, 09:31 AM
What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

I'm not sure on that one. When I was 14, I went to this camping thing (it wasn't tents or nothing, it was just some weird buildings) and I went to shower after going out hiking. I went back to my shared room (the other person was waiting for me to finish before they could shower and get changed for the night) and closed the curtains. Afterwards I dropped my towel and started getting my clothes into order. I was almost ready to dry myself off properly when the door opened. One of the guys told me that hot drinks were being prepared and he was asked to go ask if people wanted drinks. He realised and left the room before asking awkwardly if I wanted a drink. I told him that I wanted a hot chocolate and we didn't talk much after that. It was annoying because I had a crush on him at the time.

What happens when you're locked outside at night in your fantasy?

Don't hold back on the good details ;)

How did you find getdare? What persuaded you to sign up? What do you fantasize getting out of it in the long-term?

I'm not sure? I guess people see me but that's not really description. Could you ask that in a new way please? I found getdare at a overnight party at a friend's. This was a few years ago no. We decided to play truth or dare and we found this on google. A few days ago I found it again on google and decided to make an account. And I am not sjure what you mean for the other question.

Have you ever been caught naked in public ?

Mty story above wasn't very public but its the best there is for me, sorry.

Would you ever 'accidently' purposefully expose yourself to someone. How would you do it?

Yes I wouild but I'm not sure how I would do it. I think dropping towels are the best way to do it. I watch a lot of the videos on the internet with women doing that and I think its hot.

What is the most sexual thing you have done?

I had sex? I am not sure what is meant by "most sexual" thing. I am not a virgin if that is what you are asking.

1. As an adult have you ever wet yourself in public?

No

2. If so was it by accident or on purpose?

3. Would you ever do it for a dare?

Maybe

4. Ever been caught during sex?

Almost

5. What is the most humiliating thing you have worn?

I wore a costume for a school play once that was bad. It was a tramp costume.

6. What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?

Corset
Thigh high boots
Anything leather
Not sure what else

7. What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why?

I don't know

What is the strangest underware you have worn?

Nothing special

8. For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following
1 cling wrap
2 paper underware
3 Adult diaper
4 G String
5 gone commando
If so explain why and what it was like.

I have not done dares but I have done 4 and 5. 4 was really uncomfortable and 5 was really windy.

9. For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own or as a punishment?

I don't know about diapers

10. For each of the items you havent tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.

Cling film and paper sounds unfomcomfortable. I don't know about diapers but you can get rashes from them.

11. What is the best dare / task you have done?

I had to handjob this really cute guy in front of my friends.

12. If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be?

I don't know. Maybe get locked outside for a night naked.

13. Does size really matter?

No

14. Do you prefer a guy to pull out or stay in to the end?

In

15. does any of your friends/family know your on here?

My friends have been on this with me before but not make any accounts with me.

This.is.Toni
08-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Anymore questions for me?

mordeth
08-28-2014, 03:36 PM
When you was almost caught during sex, who was it that almost caught you and how did you manage to not get caught ?

This.is.Toni
08-28-2014, 03:51 PM
When you was almost caught during sex, who was it that almost caught you and how did you manage to not get caught ?

I was at my boyfriend's house in the kitchen. His parents were out for the day with his little brother. He was fucking me in plain view of the front door. I was about to finish when the door was being unlocked. He pulled out and turned to the door and I got off the table. I hid in the corner of the room, he pointed to the cupboard. My clothes were upstairs and the stairs were by the front door. I got in the cupboard.

He pulled up his trousers and went to the door to help out. Whilst they brought the bags in, I finished myself off. It was so good but hard to not make sound. He said he would put good into the cupboard and did that. I had to wait until they left the kitchen for different reasons. Whilst they are dinner, I was waiting inside the cupboard. I spent two hours standing still. I think I fingered myself four times total.

madl
08-29-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm curious about the handjob you did in front of your friends - how did that come about? How many people were watching (male & female)? What happened after he was done? Did you all go home awkwardly? Did you speak to him again?

Do you think any of your friends could be enlisted to help you with dares? Or have you drifted apart since then?