PDA

View Full Version : Commando at Work

JohnDare79
08-25-2014, 10:00 PM
I will be going to work tomorrow. Should I go with or without underwear? Jeans, tee, button-up, socks, shoes.

I'll be at the office all day, and probably late. Should only be a few others, and the secretary. So, pretty empty building.

What should I do while I'm there?

lbdsmplay
08-25-2014, 10:45 PM
Go with panties on
Edge 3 times at work
Post pictures in g dare album
Or pm me a email link and you can send them to me
When you get home you can beg me to let you cum

onipran
08-25-2014, 11:12 PM
If you looking to get answer about with or without than the answer is without. And during the office time you must not let your dick sleep. So, whenever you are in desk must have your one hand inside pants and when you need to walk around office you must keep the dick hard and may place it in between legs to hide from others.

And btw I think I was suppose to get a pic from you regarding the selfi dare :)

JohnDare79
08-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Go with panties on
Edge 3 times at work
Post pictures in g dare album
Or pm me a email link and you can send them to me
When you get home you can beg me to let you cum

If you looking to get answer about with or without than the answer is without. And during the office time you must not let your dick sleep. So, whenever you are in desk must have your one hand inside pants and when you need to walk around office you must keep the dick hard and may place it in between legs to hide from others.

And btw I think I was suppose to get a pic from you regarding the selfi dare :)

I'm going to combine these two into a hybrid. I just went into the restroom and took my underwear off. I don't have access to panties (well, I do, but my SO would notice), so I'll have to skip that step.

Since I've been here, I have kept my dick hard almost all the time. I've taken a few phone calls, and my concentration obviously goes to my client, so I've lost the hard-on a few times. But otherwise, I rub it through my pants, under my desk, while I work.

I've walked around the office to make copies, send a couple faxes, and hang out at the water cooler. Had a hard-on the whole time. My jeans are a little loose, so I'm able to tuck it up and it just looks like the normal jeans bulge.

I'm working on edging a few times. When everyone goes to lunch, I'll have some fun with that.

I don't post pics anywhere permanent. But I do exchange via snapchat (since it's a little less permanent).

Feel free to send me something at metroguy1229

JohnDare79
08-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Been a long day of bulging!

I was able to edge when everyone was at lunch.

Just sitting at my desk, getting some work done, until I head home. What should I do?