PDA

View Full Version : Anal stretching ideas and dares

20 f anal slut
08-25-2014, 08:41 PM
I am looking for someone to tell me what to do and how to stretch my ass.
I only have things I can find in my room but I will try to fit whatever you tell me in my tight ass.
I like a little pain and things deep in me.
So please tell me what to do!;)

Patrick Bateman
08-25-2014, 08:56 PM
Two questions: how many fingers can you fit in your bum and what is the largest thing you've inserted?

20 f anal slut
08-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Two questions: how many fingers can you fit in your bum and what is the largest thing you've inserted?

I can fit about 3 fingers in me... but I am still really tight around them to the point where I cant spread my fingers in me.

And I fit the end of a brush which is about 2 inches thick and a jumbo sharpie which is a little over an inch thick in me at the same time last night... it hurt and my ass forced it out and I couldnt get it back in.

Patrick Bateman
08-25-2014, 09:15 PM
Every day until September 1st, I want you to finger your bum for a minimum of 10 minutes while you rub your clitoris and you should also find something you can use comfortably as a buttplug for at least an hour a day.

20 f anal slut
08-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Every day until September 1st, I want you to finger your bum for a minimum of 10 minutes while you rub your clitoris and you should also find something you can use comfortably as a buttplug for at least an hour a day.

Okay :) I can do that!

onipran
08-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Find minimum 10 items that you can find in your room which you think you can put in your ass. the larger one must be the biggest and minimum 4 inch. Order them according to their size.

Lets start training for 10 days.

Start first day with the smallest one, lube it with anything you want You have to keep it inside in your ass for atleast 6 hours in the day, and in each these six hours at least 1 hour should be spend in fucking with minimum 10 mins fucking at a time.

Do same with the bigger one at the second day and continue like this till the 10th one.

If you find it's not possible to enter the next bigger item in a day continue with the earlier one until you can take the bigger one. Continue like this until you can fit the biggest one.