PDA

View Full Version : Male/ Female Couple. Would like to try some moderate Dom/Sub dares in the bedroom.

ACouple
08-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Hey all. It's us again.

We're looking for some creative Dom/Sub bedroom dares. The dares must be in the bedroom, because my boyfriend does not live alone.

To be clear, we are not switches. He is the Dom. I am the Sub.

Limits: we don't send pictures sorry, no bleeding, no cutting, urination, feces, public.

Likes: bondage, blindfolds, whips, belts, spanking, deep throating, pussy to mouth, penetration.

If you have questions and other non mentioned limits or likes, go ahead and ask. Look forward to your replies!

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Since you don't say, I'm guessing you're both switches, so you will have an orgasm challenge! Each of you gets to tie the other up for two hours, and make the tied up person cum as many times as you can. Whoever made the other cum the most times is the winner! Multiply the total number of orgasms between the two of you by 5: winner spanks the loser that many times.

ACouple
08-25-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm not sure what a switch is. You mean switching who's Dom? No. He's the Dom, always.

Busty
08-25-2014, 04:48 PM
Hi how about giving this a go
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70632

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Ah, then just do half the dare with twice the spankings. He gets to tie you down and make you cum as many times as he can in two hours, and then he gets to spank you ten times for each time you cum.

ACouple
08-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Spanking might work. He likes spanking more than that and once I cum, it takes a lot to make me cum again :-(

And to the game suggestion: that's so much work! And a little weird for our taste. We'd never do anything like diapers.

onipran
08-26-2014, 01:20 AM
lets arrange a play.
She will be blindfolded and tied as doggy. Now he will appear with a item (I will define this later) and she will need to guess it, if she can't he will use the item on her as I defined in the following para:
Items to be used and level of use with each failure

- Wipe - 2 times on ass
- Belt- 2 times on ass
- Anything else can be used as spanking.
- His dick - Fuck mouth for 10 times with two deep throat for 20 sec each.
- Clips/clothe pins - put on nipples and twist 360
- dildo or anything like that - either insert on ass or pussy and fuck for 1 minute.

You can add any other thing you like.

This will continue until she can able to guess correctly 2 times or she forfeit. If she can give two correct answer he will make her cum by using only his mouth :)

ACouple
08-26-2014, 07:08 AM
Except for the nipple twisting that sounds like fun. We'll give that a try.

danny_zero_00
08-26-2014, 11:07 AM
How about this
One day that he has to work she is left alone naked in his room. All clothes are taken with him so there is no chance of her putting anything else on. All day she is to text pictures of herself masturbating. They must be no less than every 15 minutes. Also every 4th picture must include a finger up her ass while she fingers herself. As soon as he gets home from work she is to suck him and swallow his cum. Then make him hard as soon as she can and let him fuck her as hard as he can

Have fun!

ACouple
08-26-2014, 11:57 AM
That last one sounds fun. Can't do it exactly that way but maybe we'll adapt it to while he goes shooting or out drinking!