PDA

View Full Version : fun Pain

spankeegirl
08-25-2014, 01:38 PM
i am craving a good dose of pain !!!

not for punishment but for pure pleasure and fun for me

im up for some anal torture, spanking candle wax or nipple play , exercise, wedgies, biting, toothpaste , gingering, even some ice ...

just leave my pussy out of this one .. i have things planned for it tomorrow morning

have fun and be creative !

irago82
08-25-2014, 01:46 PM
I want you to stick 2 ice cubes in your ass then rub toothpaste on your ass crack. Then spank yourself 50 times each cheek with a wooden spoon. when your are done floss your crack with your panties to remove the toothpaste and let the ice melt into your pantie. I want a report afterwards and pic (kik) irago82
or (skype) irago821. if you cant send pic more detailed report.

spankeegirl
08-25-2014, 02:10 PM
no pics! but this sounds very fun will do it now and report back ! thank you

sonicboom1979
08-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Hmmm how to give you pain this time.

Lets start by getting the blood pumping.
Drop and do 25 pushups. Everytime you go down, rub your nipples on the carpet/rug. When done you will do 50 squats with your asshole above a dildo or similar object. make sure you insert the dildo every time you go down.
Then on to jumping jacks. Do 100 of them. Do them in front of a mirror, so you can see your titties bounce.
After you get your exercises done, give yourself an old fassioned paddling. Take your paddle and give yourself a solid 200. Any exercises that you fail to complete or do incorrectly, will result in 25 (x number of offenses) with the leather belt to your butt.

I hope this is pleasurable enough for you.

spankeegirl
08-25-2014, 09:32 PM
I want you to stick 2 ice cubes in your ass then rub toothpaste on your ass crack. Then spank yourself 50 times each cheek with a wooden spoon. when your are done floss your crack with your panties to remove the toothpaste and let the ice melt into your pantie. I want a report afterwards and pic (kik) irago82
or (skype) irago821. if you cant send pic more detailed report.

this was so fun .. have i mentioned i love the sensation of ice in my ass? smiles
the toothpaste made it burn really really hard and it was increasing ... probably in contact with the cold water from the ice, so was hard at first but got used to it. then the spanking wass delicious. mixing the freezing burning sensation .... to stingy and also burning sensation . so very similar and different sensations at the same time. was nice. then cleaning up with my panties felt quite weird .. but well i washed them afterwards

im sorry bit no pics. but i really enjoyed this dare ! thank you very much for sending it. hope you enjoyed the report

onipran
08-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Fully cover both of your ass chicks with wax, now start spanking both chicks until all the wax get cleaned. But the spanking can not be less than 50 for each chick. Now, immediately after you finish spanking put two ice cube inside ass and massage ginger in one ass chicks and toothpaste in another stay like this until the ice melt completely, let the melted ice flow from your ass.
Let me know how it goes if you interested to do it.

Conviction
08-25-2014, 10:37 PM
get a medium sized candle, put it in your ass, and light it, it should be a candle that waxes hard, get on your knees with your tits on the ground and your ass in the air, knees should be perpendicular with the ground, so the candle is facing as close to straight up as you can get it, do not move, your goal is to sit in that position for 20 minutes, or until the flame reaches your cheeks, if you move or if the candle goes out before then, PM me and ill post a punishment on here

spankeegirl
08-29-2014, 05:44 AM
Hmmm how to give you pain this time.

Lets start by getting the blood pumping.
Drop and do 25 pushups. Everytime you go down, rub your nipples on the carpet/rug. When done you will do 50 squats with your asshole above a dildo or similar object. make sure you insert the dildo every time you go down.
Then on to jumping jacks. Do 100 of them. Do them in front of a mirror, so you can see your titties bounce.
After you get your exercises done, give yourself an old fassioned paddling. Take your paddle and give yourself a solid 200. Any exercises that you fail to complete or do incorrectly, will result in 25 (x number of offenses) with the leather belt to your butt.

I hope this is pleasurable enough for you.

OH my dear friend ! this was simply amazing.
Like i told you ... i am the worse doing pushups. i was able to do 10 tho, but not enough to be able to touch the ground with my nipples so i didn't count any.

then the squats, was very fun. did it with BROOM STICK .... mmm felt really nice ... did the 50, and i was exhausted.

went in front of the mirror and watched how my breasts jumped with me, was actually fun to see. i was already sweating and such. but managed to do the 100

did the 200 delicious swats that made my bottom in a pretty rosy color. and then counted and had left 625 strokes with my wonderful belt for not being able to do the pushups.

did 6 sets of 100 and to finish 25 really hard.
Finished with a crimson color, and me wiggling over my exercise ball ( i used it to bend over while i spanked, just to keep the exercise mood) the position was my bottom i think made them a to more stingy .. i shall use it in the future.

well i am very happy with my sore sore bottom and tired body. ill take a shower and maybe do a PM spanking dare...

i just LOVE to spank over my already sore bottom... is like a extra spice challenge

thank you my friend