PDA

View Full Version : Vote on what butt toy I should get next

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-25-2014, 11:25 AM
I tried doing this as a blog post (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70859) before I figured out that I could do a poll and it made more sense to do it here. What toy should I get to further stretch my ass?

And because my asshole is a horny slut, anyone who votes can add up to a week to my plugged time. Whatever wins will be staying in my ass until the end of my plugged time as soon as it goes in, except for the dildo, which I will sit on all day at work and whenever else I'm sitting, and do my best with or wear my next largest plug the rest of the time.

Edited to add: reach goals!

* If it reaches 20 votes, I'll add a bonus month to my plugged time. -- 20 votes reached
* If it reaches 30 votes, I'll add 200 edges to be completed before I cum again. -- 30 votes reached - omg it will be a while
* If it reaches 40 votes, I'll add 60 ruined orgasms to be completed after those edges and before I can have a full orgasm again. -- 40 votes reached - omg what was I thinking??
* If it reaches 50 votes, I'll add 20 half-hour sessions with the Hitachi of forced orgasms before I can have a 'nice' orgasm again. -- 50 votes reached - my dick is scared!
* If it reaches 75 votes, then I'll fuck my ass with an ice dildo and send pic proof to anyone who wants.

miss slave girl
08-25-2014, 11:58 AM
I add 1 week and I did vote

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Thank you miss slave girl for helping keep my asshole loose! Added.

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Looks like the Tantus pulled ahead quickly...eep! I had an idea to do this a little like a Kickstarter reach goal to get more votes, so:

Right now there are 18 votes.

* If it reaches 20 votes, I'll add a bonus month to my plugged time.
* If it reaches 30 votes, I'll add 100 edges to be completed before I cum again.
* If it reaches 40 votes, I'll add 30 ruined orgasms to be completed after those edges and before I can have a full orgasm again.
* If it reaches 50 votes, I'll add 10 half-hour sessions with the Hitachi of forced orgasms before I can have a 'nice' orgasm again.

I'll accept dares for higher reach goals within my limits. You might get lucky :)

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-26-2014, 01:01 PM
20 votes reached, one more month plugged...my ass will be a big gaping hole :eek:

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Just a couple days left and only one reach goal met...but I like votes, so I doubled what I'll do for all of the reach goals. Here's hoping that I won't regret it!

a8Rook
08-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Voted, and I will add a week for you as well. :)

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Thank you a8Rook for helping keep my ass stretched too! A week added, and my asshole is cowering.

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-29-2014, 09:03 AM
Oh my god, it's already at 46 votes. What was I thinking? My dick is scared! Should I add new reach goals?

melf
08-29-2014, 11:51 AM
50 votes.

the bigger the better.

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Omigod. And now 52 votes to stretch out my hole...and I am out of stretch goals! So, I will try to think of some new ones.

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Ooh, how about a big one: if there are 75 votes, then I'll fuck my ass with an ice dildo and send pic proof to anyone who wants.

usenabuse
08-30-2014, 04:36 AM
59 votes. Come on people I want to see this slut use the ice dildo

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
08-31-2014, 10:08 AM
Yesss, still only 65...this is looking good for me to not get fucked by an ice dildo...or to have to come up with yet another stretch goal, since no one else is giving me any! Just one stretched ass and a whole lot of orgasm torture and denial...

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
09-01-2014, 08:40 AM
My plug is back in after a couple days of a friend being in town for my full attention...and back to this! A couple more hours but looks like I am safe from the ice dildo. Omg I want to cum though.

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
09-02-2014, 01:30 AM
I didn't get to make an update earlier! I will get the Tantus Severin plug and will probably be stretched enough to get it in as soon as it arrives. I have a lot of edging, ruined cums, and forced cums ahead of me. Thankfully, my ass is safe from the ice dildo for now!