PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for a day 21/F

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 10:11 AM
I left getDare for a while and just came back three days ago. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving and I just left. When I was gone I was constantly rubbing my dirty pussy and cumming without permission. I deserve punishments/dares for doing so. I am sorry GD users for leaving like I did. Please make me hurt. Please respect my limits. I will not take pictures but I will write reports.

I am leaving it up to you guys to decide if I should be in orgasm denial and for how long. The max is a week.

Dravot
08-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Ropewalk, no icy hot, but lots of knots.

Labia clamps taped to your thighs, holding you open.

Your new buttplug in your ass

Nipple clamps rigged under the rope to keep you bent over.

You will write on the top of one foot
"I will be a better ass slut"
on the other
"I will not abandon those who wish to use me"

This way was you walk along the rope, looking down you can study those words.

In fact with each step you should read what that foot says.

You are to walk to one end and back a total of 4 times or until the pain becomes too much, which ever happens first. There and back counts as one.

If, after finishing this you do not feel sufficiently punished use the wand on your clit to cum 4 times in a row with out stopping or taking it off your clit.

I look forward to you posting a detailed and thorough report here for all of us to enjoy.

Looking for ..
08-24-2014, 12:43 PM
So here is your Plan for Punishment. For One Week (Starting Monday, Ending Sunday night) you will have to do following things:

1. No Orgasm allowed until Sunday Night.
2. You have to wear a Crotchrope under your Clothes (a knot at your Clit) if you leave Home. You also have to add the small Plug Monday to Wednesday and the bigger One Thursday to Sunday Night)
3. If you´re Home alone you have to be naked all the Time, just wearing your Crotchrope and Plug.
4. While you doing the Housework you have to add Nipple Clamps. You´re not allowed to remove until Work is done. If you have to remove before (if it lasts too Long e.g.), you have to spank each Nipple 10 Times wait some Time and attach the Clamp again. Write "naughty Maid" at your Belly (using Lipstick or Eyeliner).
5. Every Night you have to Edge 5 Times, using your Hands and the Hitachi Wand, Keep in Mind, NO Orgasm.
6. Sunday Night you have to Edge 5 Times again. But after each Edging you have to wait 2 Minutes before you´re allowed to Play with yourself again. Absolute no Touching! After the fifth Time you´re allowed to Cum
7. Write a Review about your Feelings during the Week

If you break at least ONE of those Roles you have to Report your Fail and beg for Punishment at this Thread.

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Ropewalk, no icy hot, but lots of knots.

Labia clamps taped to your thighs, holding you open.

Your new buttplug in your ass

Nipple clamps rigged under the rope to keep you bent over.

You will write on the top of one foot
"I will be a better ass slut"
on the other
"I will not abandon those who wish to use me"

This way was you walk along the rope, looking down you can study those words.

In fact with each step you should read what that foot says.

You are to walk to one end and back a total of 4 times or until the pain becomes too much, which ever happens first. There and back counts as one.

If, after finishing this you do not feel sufficiently punished use the wand on your clit to cum 4 times in a row with out stopping or taking it off your clit.

I look forward to you posting a detailed and thorough report here for all of us to enjoy.

This took a very long time to do because I have not done a rope walk in a long time.
I put knots every 10 inches from each other there were 12 knots in total. After writing what I needed to on my feet and my nipples were clamped I started

Very painful and I had to stop at the third one, I did complete all four I just needed a break. My pussy was burning and swollen red when I was done Sir Thank you for punishing me. It was also very humiliating to say each of those things as I walked. By the end it was all I could do to get them out.

But because of a PM darer and the post below I am not allowed to cum at all I am in denial until Sunday night.
So here is your Plan for Punishment. For One Week (Starting Monday, Ending Sunday night) you will have to do following things:

1. No Orgasm allowed until Sunday Night.
2. You have to wear a Crotchrope under your Clothes (a knot at your Clit) if you leave Home. You also have to add the small Plug Monday to Wednesday and the bigger One Thursday to Sunday Night)
3. If you´re Home alone you have to be naked all the Time, just wearing your Crotchrope and Plug.
4. While you doing the Housework you have to add Nipple Clamps. You´re not allowed to remove until Work is done. If you have to remove before (if it lasts too Long e.g.), you have to spank each Nipple 10 Times wait some Time and attach the Clamp again. Write "naughty Maid" at your Belly (using Lipstick or Eyeliner).
5. Every Night you have to Edge 5 Times, using your Hands and the Hitachi Wand, Keep in Mind, NO Orgasm.
6. Sunday Night you have to Edge 5 Times again. But after each Edging you have to wait 2 Minutes before you´re allowed to Play with yourself again. Absolute no Touching! After the fifth Time you´re allowed to Cum
7. Write a Review about your Feelings during the Week

If you break at least ONE of those Roles you have to Report your Fail and beg for Punishment at this Thread.

The only thing I will not be able to do in this is the crotch rope I would not be able to efficiently work with one on. Though if I need to go to the store or whatever I will do it.

Dravot
08-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Very well done, I am impressed and it sounds like that is a lesson that will sink in well after that experience.

Don't worry about not being allowed to cum, I my punishment was adequate for what it was intended to do besides after that much abuse I would imagine cumming non stop 4 times in a row would've left you curled up and crying.

love-rose-buds
08-24-2014, 05:49 PM
clamp your pussy lips and nipples rub icy hot on your clit, you must take a liter enema and plug yourself with your new big plug for 20 minutes then you may release the enema, after such you must re-plug your ass for the remainder of the day

for 1 week everyday you must spank each butt cheek 300 times

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Very well done, I am impressed and it sounds like that is a lesson that will sink in well after that experience.

Don't worry about not being allowed to cum, I my punishment was adequate for what it was intended to do besides after that much abuse I would imagine cumming non stop 4 times in a row would've left you curled up and crying.

Thank you Sir again for punishing me, if you think of anything else I should do just let me know.

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 05:57 PM
clamp your pussy lips and nipples rub icy hot on your clit, you must take a liter enema and plug yourself with your new big plug for 20 minutes then you may release the enema, after such you must re-plug your ass for the remainder of the day

Yes thank you I will be starting this soon.

master301
08-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Clamp your pussy lips (remove every 5 mins for 1 min then reapply)and tape them to your thigh then spread your legs wide and apply icyhot to your exposed cunt and clit then insert your biggest plug in your ass and bend over a table and get a can and hit each asscheek 10 times and then to 10 to the back of your thighs then 10 more to the inside then do the ropewalk with as much nots as possible 2 times back and fourth then finally edge 10 times with hitachi wand and you may only rest 10 sec between edge then stop reapplying the pusslip clamps and then cover your cunt with icyhot until next task.

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 06:35 PM

I have finished your dare. the icy hot burned really bad and it was hard for me to hold the enema for twenty minutes. I did do it though and my tummy was so cramped up.

Plug is still there and I will not be taking it out unless a dare requires it/

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Clamp your pussy lips (remove every 5 mins for 1 min then reapply)and tape them to your thigh then spread your legs wide and apply icyhot to your exposed cunt and clit then insert your biggest plug in your ass and bend over a table and get a can and hit each asscheek 10 times and then to 10 to the back of your thighs then 10 more to the inside then do the ropewalk with as much nots as possible 2 times back and fourth then finally edge 10 times with hitachi wand and you may only rest 10 sec between edge then stop reapplying the pusslip clamps and then cover your cunt with icyhot until next task.

Yes Sir I will be starting yours soon now Sir.

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 06:56 PM

Sir I have completed your dare.
The ten edges were the hardest part because all I felt was the burning of my pussy and it was hard to get to the edge. Thank you Sir for punishing me.

master301
08-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Sir I have completed your dare.
The ten edges were the hardest part because all I felt was the burning of my pussy and it was hard to get to the edge. Thank you Sir for punishing me.

Wow amazing report....

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Wow amazing report....

I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

Since you feel my report was not good enough for you, why don't you just leave and not post on any of my threads ever.

No one else has seemed to have a problem with my reports so I do not see the problem. My thing is, if my report is too short, inform me. Do not insult me with sarcasm I get enough of that from the people I see on a day to day basis.

Thanks. :)

(Not so sound like a bitch of course, typically I am a really nice person. There was just no need for your sarcasm.)

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Wow amazing report....

I actually feel bad for what I posted so I am sorry, I guess it just hit me the wrong way.

Mr. Devious
08-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Don't feel bad Dani... typically your reports are fantastic.
You are right, if he wanted more detail he could have asked without the sarcastic remark.
Hi by the way!!! :D

assslut5432
08-24-2014, 09:10 PM
Don't feel bad Dani... typically your reports are fantastic.
You are right, if he wanted more detail he could have asked without the sarcastic remark.
Hi by the way!!! :D

Lol hello. PM me.
I don't want anyone mad at anyone, we are all here for the same reason. to have fun right. So its all good.

Mr. Devious
08-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Yes absolutely fun is the most important thing:)
And fun is something you definitely excel at!!!!!

Looking for ..
08-25-2014, 01:30 AM
The only thing I will not be able to do in this is the crotch rope I would not be able to efficiently work with one on. Though if I need to go to the store or whatever I will do it.

So then you can redue the Task in this Case.

Looking for ..
08-28-2014, 03:07 AM
You had a Chance to do the "Week-Dare" ?

DreamingEvil
08-28-2014, 04:32 AM
well for starters give yourself an enema however lets see how much you can get in. When you decide to cut yourself off put in a butt plug large enough to keep water from coming out and hold for 10 minutes. Now for another enema this time add .5 liters to it and then use your largest but plug to hold it for 10 more minutes. Now your going to see how big your gap can be. You need to ride your largest dildo in your pussy and your second largest in your butt for 10 minutes as hard as you can. Now you can check your gaping by bending over in front of a mirror. After checking your going to ride your largest butt plug in your ass and your hairbrush in your pussy for 5 more minutes, then go check your gap again. Now you can choice between riding your hairbrush and butt plug using icy hot as lube on both toys for 15 minutes, or clamping your nipples and then running some string to the clamps and tying behind your neck with enough tension to lift your breasts until you complete 250 jumping jacks.