PDA

View Full Version : New here - clothespin dares/

floral
08-24-2014, 05:17 AM
Any dares with clothes pins for nipples etc? I'm new here so nothing too difficult. And toothpaste on nipples? what is this like?

onaga24
08-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Slap your tits 10 times each. Put toothpaste on them and then the clothespins. Tie a shoe string around each pinns and put the string in your mouth. Edge 5 times and pull on the pins. If they come off slap your tits 10 more times and put them back on.

RiskyFlame
08-24-2014, 07:35 AM
Put one clothespin on each nipple and wear normal clothes, thus jeans/skirt, top, underwear, socks, normal, etc. Do whatever you want in the time that those clothespins are on your nipples.

Find out how long you can handle it. To make it more interesting, do the following things:

- Go take a walk outside for 20-30 minutes. You may only wear a bra and top as cover for your breasts, no jackets, sweaters, etc.
- Do some chores.
- Pinch the front part (where the clothespin is holding your nipple) of the clothespin 10 times, each clothespin.
- When the pain or intensity of the clothespins is getting heavier, put some toothpaste on and around your nipples. Maybe some toothpaste on your vaginal opening or clitoris.
- Call someone and while talking to him/ her, pinch your nipples or rub your pussy.

I hope I helped you with this dare.

tallguy2241
08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Clothespins aren't just for nipples. Try along the inner thigh, armpits, genitals...anywhere you can pinch some skin.