PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 hour punishment session...I owe GD users..

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:31 PM
So a couple months ago, I was very active on here...but then I got a boyfriend. We are very happy, but the drunken slut in me decided to log back on and see what I've been missing..I do feel bad for deserting the site all together, so for the next 1.5 hours, until 3am EST, I am online, and will do any and all dares within my limits...do your worst. I deserve it for leaving so suddenly.

slavepuptx
08-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Insert your vibrating plug for the full 1.5 hours or until someone gives you a new anal dare. Edge every 10 minutes.

MasterD334
08-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Until someone else tells you otherwise, you are to wear a gag for the next 1.5 hours, and spank yourself once for every day since you last logged on.

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Insert your vibrating plug for the full 1.5 hours or until someone gives you a new anal dare. Edge every 10 minutes.

I havent used any of my toys in over a month and especially havent had anything in my ass....this shoud be interesting..

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:44 PM

vibrating plug is in...was hard to get it in because my ass is so tight now after not doing anything for so long. Vib on low...1 hour and 17 minutes left of this unless someone else gives me a new anal dare...thank you sir for the punishment...very interesting sensation after not having anything in my ass for so long...

slavepuptx
08-23-2014, 10:46 PM
vibrating plug is in...was hard to get it in because my ass is so tight now after not doing anything for so long. Vib on low...1 hour and 17 minutes left of this unless someone else gives me a new anal dare...thank you sir for the punishment...very interesting sensation after not having anything in my ass for so long...

Good boy, I hope you get to enjoy it for the whole time :)

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Good boy, I hope you get to enjoy it for the whole time :)

IM A GIRL!!!!!!

and p.s. my ball gag is now in...ughhh...

MGunder
08-23-2014, 10:48 PM
Piss into a condom until it's full, then tie it off and freeze it. At the end of your time, take it out of the freezer and pour it on your head to remind you to join us more often. If it is mostly frozen, you can insert it in your pussy for a run before pouring it on your head.

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Piss into a condom until it's full, then tie it off and freeze it. At the end of your time, take it out of the freezer and pour it on your head to remind you to join us more often. If it is mostly frozen, you can insert it in your pussy for a run before pouring it on your head.

PISS is a limit...sorry..
and all dares must be done before the 1.5 hours is up..

MGunder
08-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Ah, sorry. Your sig mentioned consuming piss, not piss itself.
Then in that case, stuff a condom with ice cubes. Tie it closed, the poke a tiny hole in the base. Then insert it and put on a pair of panties until it is empty or the 1.5 hours is up

MasterD334
08-23-2014, 10:52 PM
IM A GIRL!!!!!!

and p.s. my ball gag is now in...ughhh...

good, now spank yourself

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Ah, sorry. Your sig mentioned consuming piss, not piss itself.
Then in that case, stuff a condom with ice cubes. Tie it closed, the poke a tiny hole in the base. Then insert it and put on a pair of panties until it is empty or the 1.5 hours is up

ughh...yes sir, will start this now...

masterssub
08-23-2014, 10:59 PM
AHHHH I have my gag in vib plug in my ass, and a condom with 5 ice cubes in my pussy..I was okay until the ice...now its serious;y hurting SOOO bad...so cold!! 1 hour left....

MGunder
08-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Put the clamps on for 15 minutes, take them off for 5, and so on until another nipple dare is given

masterssub
08-23-2014, 11:05 PM
clamps on..until 2:20am...the condom with ice came out...it all melted and is super hard to put back in...still have the vib plug in which thankfully isnt bothering me anymore but now instead the clamps are making my nipple THROB!

MGunder
08-23-2014, 11:07 PM
still have the vib plug in which thankfully isnt bothering me anymore

then let's change the setting. Turn it to the next setting up for the vibe!

masterssub
08-23-2014, 11:09 PM
then let's change the setting. Turn it to the next setting up for the vibe!

vib plug turned up, gag still in the clamps keep comng off but i keep reattaching them...ughhh hurtsso bad....51 min left...

masterssub
08-23-2014, 11:21 PM
FINALLY...just took the clamps off..now 5 minutes of releif...vibrating plug still in, gag still in...not a happy camper, but I know I deserve this...

MasterD334
08-23-2014, 11:27 PM
go to your kitchen and find a food item. Edge with it five times, if you can eat it after that then you may cum

reevesy
08-23-2014, 11:29 PM
Put that plug on full blast slut you deserve some torment from that plug