PDA

View Full Version : 23/F. Tasks to do in my room

boredF
08-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Like the title says! Looking for some tasks to do alone in my room.

Likes/Limits in the signature! Make me...unbored! ;)

Will PM reports if required!

xO

wamking
08-23-2014, 12:50 PM
you will strip naked and edge 23 times if you want to cum you must beg me t allow you

madl
08-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Do you have access to clothes pins at all?

boredF
08-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Do you have access to clothes pins at all?

i have bobby pins

dannyfanny720
08-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Get a drink of ice water with big ice cubes.

Slowly drink it until the water is gone, then strip down to your bra and panties.

Sit infront of a mirror and slowly use one ice cube to tease and kiss, making your lips nice and cold.

Slide the cube down your neck and shoulder, slowly sliding a bra strap down.

Reach behind and undo the bra with your other hand and slowly use the ice cube to move your bra off your body keeping the ice cube on your skin.

When the bra is off, rub a nipple making it very hard, once its hard slide the cube across and make the other one the same.

Continue down your body, teasing your ribs and belly, focusing on doing small circles around your belly button before going lower.

Next trace your panty line from hip to hip, right along the upper edge before sliding your panties down and off completely.

Once your panties are off, tease your inner thighs and knees before returning to your now dripping wet pussy and clit.

Spread your legs wide facing the mirror so you can see yourself tease your clit to an orgasm and continue to slowly penetrate your vagina.

Insert the ice cube into your pussy and keep it in there til it melts. If you have to push it out, fuck your ass with a dildo as a punishment.

Replace the ice cubes during this s they get too small. You must eat the ice cube (or whats left of it) if you change ice cubes.

Feel free to make a report if you'd like, or if your super horny from reading this and want to do it on cam for me, I'd love to watch :P

Enjoy!!

kv123
08-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Spank your ass 100 times. Then spank your inner thighs 50 times each. Use a wooden spoon or something

samdiatmh
08-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Slide one of the vibrators into your pussy. Use some strong tape to secure the other one on top of your clit. Stuff as many markers as you can in your ass (or find a small bottle that stretches you a bit). Put as many bobby pins as you can on each nipple. Put a big glob of minty toothpaste on each nipple.
Grab a bra, a t-shirt, a tight pair of jeans, some panties, and a belt.
Put on the bra and t-shirt. Turn both vibrators on and put on the pants/panties/belt. Make sure the pants are tight so nothing can move around.
Go outside and take a walk. Keep moving away from your house until you've had two orgasms. Once you get back, stay dressed like this until the batteries in both vibrators have died.
I know you said you wanted dares for your room, but it's always good to get out of the house for a bit.
Make sure you PM me a report (or post it here).