PDA

View Full Version : F/slut can't follow rules - needs punishment

submisssive
08-22-2014, 08:23 PM
I was given a task via PM to keep clamps on my nipples and clit for a set amount of time. When it started to hurt my clit too much I asked to have it removed and then my punishment for removing it was to double the time I had to fuck myself with my rabbit vibrator without coming-- and then I failed and came before my time was up.

Now my punishment for not leaving the clamp on my clit, for having my time with the rabbit doubled, and for coming without permission, is to request punishments from you generous users.

Please make me regret being such a bad little slut who can't even keep a clothes peg on her pussy like a good girl. The person who gave me the task will be choosing from punishments for the one he likes best.

Note: I'm not allowed to come at all right now, I'm on denial at the moment, so no punishments that involve orgasms, please. Thank you for considering punishing this naughty whore who can't follow directions.

lonelypunishment
08-22-2014, 08:29 PM
write dumb whore on your chest and worthless cunt on your belly the spank your pussy 50 times next put duct tape on your pussy and up onto your ass hole then twist your nipples around in a 360 finaly pull the tape off super slowly

MasterZp
08-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Here is my suggestion for a punishment.

1) You are to keep the words written in the previous post on for 1 full week, reapplying them whenever they start to fade.

2) You are only allowed to wear skirts or dresses for that 1 week, nothing longer then 3 inches above the knee, when standing. Of course panties are also forbidden at all times.

3) You are to spank your pussy with a wooden spoon or similar instrument 50 times each morning as soon as you wake up.

4) You are to spank your nipples 20 times each with the same instrument. This must be no sooner then 1 hour after the pussy spanking, and no later then 1 hour before going to sleep. You may choose the appropriate time between those two time periods.

5) You are to put as many ice cubes as you cant into your pussy right before going to sleep, and then spank each ass cheek 50 times. As soon as the spanking is done, you are to go to sleep. You may lay an extra towel in the bed.

6) You are to report to this thread each day how you are doing with your punishment.

submisssive
08-23-2014, 08:30 AM
write dumb whore on your chest and worthless cunt on your belly the spank your pussy 50 times next put duct tape on your pussy and up onto your ass hole then twist your nipples around in a 360 finaly pull the tape off super slowly

Thank you for your punishment, I'll submit it for consideration for sure. Thank you for the effort and thought you put into it.

submisssive
08-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Here is my suggestion for a punishment.

1) You are to keep the words written in the previous post on for 1 full week, reapplying them whenever they start to fade.

2) You are only allowed to wear skirts or dresses for that 1 week, nothing longer then 3 inches above the knee, when standing. Of course panties are also forbidden at all times.

3) You are to spank your pussy with a wooden spoon or similar instrument 50 times each morning as soon as you wake up.

4) You are to spank your nipples 20 times each with the same instrument. This must be no sooner then 1 hour after the pussy spanking, and no later then 1 hour before going to sleep. You may choose the appropriate time between those two time periods.

5) You are to put as many ice cubes as you cant into your pussy right before going to sleep, and then spank each ass cheek 50 times. As soon as the spanking is done, you are to go to sleep. You may lay an extra towel in the bed.

6) You are to report to this thread each day how you are doing with your punishment.

Thank you so much for your punishment! I'll definitely submit it for consideration. The only problem I can see coming up with is that I don't really have any skirts or dresses, I primarily wear jeans and pants. But I appreciate your thought and consideration for this!

wewhoare
08-23-2014, 10:28 AM
Also during that punishment week in the mornings you are to apply a drop of hot sauce on your pussy. And every day keep clamps on your clit for some time. Start with little time and increase it every day until you manage to last 70% of the amount of time which was in your failed task.