PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for breaking promise

Mmll
08-22-2014, 05:16 PM
My mistress told me to come here for ideas for punishments. She told me that I couldn't jerkoff for a week and I did... 3 times. I am kind of sorry for it now because she is going to pick 5-7 punishments off of here for me to do now.

Punishments: swirlies, wedgies, ice, ass play, cross dressing, poop, mild pain

Limits: public, semi-public, extreme pain, family, pee,

Dravot
08-22-2014, 05:17 PM
What if anything do you have for toys?

What are your likes so I can be sure to avoid them.

goodone
08-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Wear a diaper and take a laxative and drink two liter of water then wear that diaper all through the night to remove it must ask 3 getdare memberes

Mmll
08-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Dravot, my likes are edging, role playing, masterbation, spanking.

I also forgot punishments that I don't like such as bondage, sucking banannas/ dildos/ dick, gagging.

Dravot
08-22-2014, 06:13 PM
So no toys at all then, not even household items?

Mmll
08-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Oh. No toys.

For household items I have:
Bananna
Markers
Mistress bought me women's clothes,
Ice,
Apples,
Wooden spoon,
Latex gloves,
Duct tape,

ruthblabla
08-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Look for a colony of red ants. Take off the shirt you're wearing, lie on the ants for 2 mins and lie another 2 mins this time on your stomach. You are not allowed to touch the ants crawling in your body as well as touch their ant bites. You can only kill the those ants by dripping hot wax on them.

Dravot
08-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Ruth, you need to do a little more research this is a horrible idea.

First off if he is allergic (and not everyone who is allergic knows it) this will probably kill him.

Even if he isn't that number of fire ant bites in quick succession have a good chance of causing other health complications and is the sort of thing that increases sensitivity over time.

This is the sort of thing that lands you in the hospital and maybe he has a fetish for anaphylactic shock and nearly dying but I'd strongly advise against anything with fire ants.