PDA

View Full Version : punish me severly need lots of pain

iamapussylover
08-22-2014, 02:41 PM
I was late for work today and it was a very busy day and i almost got fired plz punish me large boobs, normal size ass, virgin, brown hair, deep brown eyes, 5 feet tall
tools: rope, wax, ice, dildo, vibe, lubricant, clamps, belts
most preferred for pain in punishments: anal, wax (on pussy), clamps

: pussy fucking
: boob torture, pussy torture,deep throat, outdoors, drinking piss
: (accepted but not enjoyed) anal
:not accepted) blood, family, cam, pics, video, friends, public, illegal, eating poop
To add on to punishments verbally abuse me if you want to
willing to try new things
accepting all punishments i get for the next week it is 8/22/2014 so after 8/29/2014 i wont do all but i will do a selective few from then on and any that my master says i have to do thank you

Big White
08-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Here is some pussy torture:
Put a clamp on each inner labia and clit. Get a wooden spoon.

Pull off the clamp without opening and spank the previously clamped area 10 times with the spoon. Then spank the two clamps that remained 3 times. Put the clamp back on and pull off the next one and repeat the proces. You will do this two full rotations. (so 6 pulloffs in total).

iamapussylover
08-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Here is some pussy torture:
Put a clamp on each inner labia and clit. Get a wooden spoon.

Pull off the clamp without opening and spank the previously clamped area 10 times with the spoon. Then spank the two clamps that remained 3 times. Put the clamp back on and pull off the next one and repeat the proces. You will do this two full rotations. (so 6 pulloffs in total).
Ok I will start right away. Thank you.

sonicboom1979
08-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Put clamps on your nipples and then tie your tits tight with some rope or belts. Then take a wooden spoon or hairbrush and spank each tit 100 times. Then take a dildo and fuck your ass with it for 100 thrusts. When you are done, take the dildo and fuck your mouth hard and deep for 5 minutes. Then write me a report saying that you are sorry and that you will not be late to work again.

iamapussylover
08-22-2014, 03:08 PM
ok i will start asap