PDA

View Full Version : 27/M/Master seeks Slave

mind of master
01-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Hello all,

It has been years since I fist consider myself as a dominant man that likes to give orders. What turns me on is being obeyed. I believe that human soul belongs to either submissive or a dominant side since the creation and yes I am on the dominant side. So I am looking for the other half of my soul.

I am not one of those ugly antisocial freaks. I have a life and just want to open a window to your life.

What I look for:
1-Altough I like the idea of female slaves, as the main thing is obeying more than sexulity, male slaves could also be accepted according to their attitudes.
2-I like pain, but the value could be considered according to slave's limits.
3-More than a master, I see myself as a mentor. so I like to work on a slave's daily life.
4-Would like to watch that a slave is obeying. So webcam is required. You dont have to show face if you dont feel comfortable. Sometimes taking pictures could be accepted if you dont have a cam.
5-Most important rule: As I am not a child, not looking for a child. As an adult, I know what I am doing and want the slave too be responsible for her or his moves. So candidates should be more than 18 years old.
6-The most important thing: Trust.

Feel free to add me to your messenger if you are interested in my offer:

[email protected]