PDA

View Full Version : Punish my worthless body

Horsey
08-22-2014, 12:05 AM
I have been a bad girl and have been disobeying my master by cuming when i wasn't allowed.
Please punish my worthless body, tits, cunt and ass
I am a pain whore and will do anything i have NO toys and my only dislike is whipping or spanking.

onipran
08-22-2014, 12:09 AM
Adapted from my post to another Threads

Punishments should come from dislikes, Do following to avoid dislikes .

Spread rice in 1 sq feet area just beside a wall, Get naked, Put 2 clips which has string attached in both of your nipples now take all the strings around your neck and tie them together so that they pull your boobs up, put some hot sauce on your pussy lips and on the ass hole, and insert a pen covered with toothpaste in the pussy, hold the dildo with your pussy lips. take your used panties, cover two ice cube with it, insert the panties with ice cube in your mouth as gag, Light a candle hold it with your hand horizontally so that the wax falls on the boobs. Now, go kneel down on the rice and hold a pencil vertically in between your ass. Stay like this until the ice melt completely. If any of this position changed in the meantime(pencil or pen falls down etc) you have to spank your ass with a belt for 50 times. Pussy with the spoon 50 times, Tits with a paddle or the spoon 25 times each.

arctic wolf
08-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Lay down in front of a wall with your pussy pointed at the ceiling then take your panties and shove them in your pussy then take candle wax and seal the panties in your pussy, pretty much making a mold with thr wax.