PDA

View Full Version : GD Bank of Edges

Fetique
08-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Original Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148550
REAL Original Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=144137

Welcome to the GD Bank of Edges
Now rebooted since the Juli crash.

This is no ordinary bank however, we don't deal in dollars, euros, pounds nor yen. This bank is entirely based on edges. The only reason you'd want to make a loan in this bank, is for fun! Only the bank gains from any contract you decide to make, there's nothing in it for you. Sounds great doesn't it?

Here is how it works:
On agreement with the banks terms blablabla, you will make a "loan".
This could range from as low as 10, to as high as 1000 (we take no responsibility)
This number is the amount of edges you'll have to do to earn an orgasm. This can potentially lead to some long-term denial. The thing that makes this different from any other dare, is that we take interest rates.

That's right. Every day you don't pay up, the amount of edges you owe us increases.

Also, it's important to note that the bank ALWAYS rounds up to the nearest whole number, in any calculation. ;)

The interest rates:
You can sign up for two types of interest rates.

Dynamic
Direct

I'll start with direct as it is simplest:

On contract creation you will pick an interest rate ranging from 0.5% and up to 25%

Every day, you will take your you will add your interest to your total amount.

Example: 100 edges, with a 10% rate. Every day I'd add 10% to the current amount. On day 2 the 100 would increase to 110. And on day 3 it would increase to 121.

The direct rate is the more common one, is easier to calculate and less confusing.

Now for the dynamic rate:

The dynamic rate uses your current total amount to calculate the interest rate. Higher amounts of edges left, results in a lower interest rate. This is highly recommended for high amounts.

The dynamic rate is calculated as follows:

1000 - [current amount] * [interest rate]

The default rate for dynamic contracts is 0.02
This results in a 0% rate at 1000 edges, and a 20% (rounded up from 19.8) rate at 10 edges. The interest rate would be required calculated every day before adding to the total amount.

Example:

"I'd like to sign up for a direct rate contract, starting at 150 edges."

DISCLAIMER: THE GD BANK OF EDGES DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPOSIBILITY FOR LONG TERM DENIAL. THE GD BANK OF EDGES WILL ALSO NOT SPARE ANY PARTICIPANT THE WORK OF CALCULATING, THAT IS UP TO YOU

Any suggestions and requests is asked to be sent by PM so as not to clutter the thread.

That is all from the GD Bank of Edges, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hiddenuser
08-22-2014, 01:37 AM
To be clear, if I take a loan of 20 edges at 10% direct rate, I have to do 26 edges if I do 4 edges per day, correct?

Fetique
08-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Assuming you did the 4 edges on the first day too (down to 16) that would make for 26 edges in the end. But you could do as low as 20 if you wanted to do them all immediately.

Ritt463
11-16-2015, 08:39 PM
http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=e410db8

ArtistDjerid
01-23-2016, 05:26 AM
I'd like to loan enough edges to being me to 500, and apply a 0.02% dynamic interest rate on this and all further edges I receive from other threads.

feminizeme22
01-23-2016, 05:40 AM
sounds fun...any female have any suggestions for what I should sign up for