PDA

View Full Version : 22/f looking for dares

appughar
08-21-2014, 09:08 AM
hi

I am looking for dares to be done at home and work.
my likes, dislikes and limits are in signature.
you can ask me anything you want. I will confirm on dares given If I can do or not. I will provide detailed reports

blackball
08-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Buy a pair of panties, masturbate and soak the panties in your female juices, and then walk by an attractive stranger, quickly flirt with them and drop the panties in front of them and run off.

DUBOB
08-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Can you please explain why you don't own any panties or bras? Just out of curiosity :)

MrBruce
08-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Can you please explain why you don't own any panties or bras? Just out of curiosity :)

1- I have the same question...
2- can you describe your work environment so we can give you dares that can be done at work

e28
08-21-2014, 03:21 PM
get your boss to fuck you (I know you do) and collect his cum, prepare icecubes with his cum and piss in seperate boxes, you can collect cum for a longer time since one shot is not that much, but you can also try to suck off other guys to get more cum, just when you have around seven ice cubes out of cum stuff them in your cunt and go shopping without loosing them, wearing a short skirt, the cum will run, but you must not remove it. If somebody asks, ask him if he wanted to taste or if he wants to fuck you or get sucked off by you and restart the game. the piss cubes is for a harder part, do the same with the cum but additionally add piss cubes into your mouth and use a gag behind a scarf, no swallowing until somebody sees your gag.

enjoy

appughar
08-21-2014, 07:55 PM
@blackball-will do it today in some time and report

appughar
08-21-2014, 08:01 PM
@DUBOB & MrBruce-
1. I dont own any bra and panties as i dont like to wear them. I love it without them. Also it make it easy to have fun :)
2. My work environment is like i am on a level with least number of people. I have a small cabin which is attached to my boss cabin. His cabin is last in corner and at high floor with river view. The cabin adjacent to me is empty. Boss cabin is a bit big where he has his own waahroom and a nice sofa set along with hia desk. The doors to his cabin are complete opaque...there is a washroom outside his cabin too for other staff.
Let me know if you want more info

appughar
08-21-2014, 08:03 PM
@e28-this is doable today...will do it and report...how many piss ice cubes u want..

onipran
08-21-2014, 08:25 PM
So, you can do public in shopping and at work, right? If yes do following :
To collect cum as per e28's instructions you have to nil down at the entrance of the office toilet (open for all) with a signboard hanging from neck writing, "Free BJ Service for Today". And who ever come there if asked you to give bj you have to do it and collect the cum. Same think you can do at shopping if possible or when you will go to buy bra, ask the store guy(s) there whether they will give you the bra in free if you give all of them BJ till they cum and if they agreed store the cum.

appughar
08-21-2014, 08:58 PM
I cant do the bj thing at work by hanging a signboard. But i can get it done by asking boss. Also i have to go to buy panties and i will buy a bra too and will get them via some non cash payment..i have done it earlier so i know where i can do it.
Tell me why u want me to buy the bra? Cuz i dont wear them usually and dont want to keep them so i might give it to someone unless u want me to use them in some way for u

onipran
08-21-2014, 09:11 PM
okay, ask your boss whether you can do it by hanging signboard or not, I am sure you can pursue him to let you do so. And sorry it will be panties not bra, buy the panties with non cash payment, but I prefer you try a new place this time. :)

appughar
08-21-2014, 09:20 PM
I can ask boss but again it will be for him only in his cabin...not everyone at work and nearby know about this and i dont want to jeoperdise that..hope u understand

will try to do it at a diff place...if not then will do at current one

dirty_mind9869
08-21-2014, 11:42 PM
plug up both your ass and your pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so your walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious everything is there) then put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover yourself, and you can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. Then go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious your insertions are there. during this time you must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge yourself in each hole using your insertions and then return to your shopping. If any of your insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where your are or who sees it, you are to stop and re-insert it and continue with your shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.

appughar
08-22-2014, 12:12 AM
@dirtymind-it is way too public but let me try to find a way to do it...may be instead of doing in mall i will do it in a store

dirty_mind9869
08-22-2014, 12:41 AM
@dirtymind-it is way too public but let me try to find a way to do it...may be instead of doing in mall i will do it in a store

PM me so we can figure this out

hidinghere
08-22-2014, 06:24 AM
Go to work with something in your pussy and ass, make sure to wear a tight skirt or a tight pair of pants while you do.

appughar
08-22-2014, 11:32 AM
@blackball - to perform your task I had to buy panties and there was another dare from "onipran" where I was supposed to buy a panty without making cash payment so combined these both.

Even though I knew a store where I could get the panties and pay for them using my skills of mouth, hands and pussy but "onipran" wanted me to try another place. I was running out of luck as I was unable to find another shop where I could even discuss such payment term. suddenly, the luck found me as I was exiting the mall, I saw a series of small shop setups not too far. when I went their it was my luck that the guy in shop was known to me..and I explained him my dare and he agreed to let me choose any panty I wanted and in return I wud suck him and fuck him which I obviously did ( we did that in his back storage. he temporarily placed the card saying he is out for early dinner). before having sex, he watched me play with myself with these new panties (they were crotchless lacy pink colored) and wet them with my juices. after I paid him with sex I left his shop and tried to find someone whom I could give my panties. it was the hardest part as I had to ensure that when I run, the guy doesn't has a chance to catch me. so I thought of doing it near a bus stop. i had identified a nice looking guy who didn't appear to be very old..might be of 19-20 yo. i went to the guy and said hi and asked about a random stuff and i said i need to thank him for help and here is a gift for him and saying that i thrust my panties in his hand and ran to the bus stop where a bus was ready to close the doors for leaving. i managed to get in and leave.

appughar
08-22-2014, 11:43 AM
@e28 & @onipran - for cum I did talk to boss and he agreed I can do the signboard thing only in his cabin so I left that part and sucked him but collected his cum in a bottle. I also collected cum from my pussy after sex with the guy in shop from whom I got panties. since I had to suck him too so even that cum was added to it. I knew this was not enough, so i went to my favourite bar and got manager to know about it and he happily shared his cum with me by letting me make him cum thru sucking. i found 2 other guys with whom i flirted a bit and then in the car park was able to suck them and collect their cum. along with this cum bottle, i was collecting pee also as it was too needed. the pee bottle had pee from me and boss already mixed and it was decent quantity with which i knew i cud get needed cubes. i have the cubes of cum and pee ready and will go out with them as per dare and share the report how it went

e28
08-23-2014, 04:17 PM
@e28-this is doable today...will do it and report...how many piss ice cubes u want..

as much as you can fit inside your mouth with gag, but feel free to refill or put them in or on your body

appughar
08-24-2014, 09:05 PM
@hidinghere-i am at work today in a skirt and top..with a banana in my pussy....

Busty
08-24-2014, 09:16 PM
You should get some of these and offer to let your boss pee in the front while you wear them so he isn't inconvenienced by leaving his office to use the wash room.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MCNKGXY?cache=d507f21f2dd5fb969ed22560072c7ad9&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&qid=1408930802&sr=8-4#ref=mp_s_a_1_4

appughar
08-24-2014, 09:29 PM
@e28- continuing from prev report where i had got the cum and piss and had set them to become cubes...
once the cubes were ready, i took them in an ice box with me to a mall. Once at the mall, i went to the backside entrance and stuck 2 cum cubes in me. They felt cold and after a while when they started melting the cum was flowing down my legs...not sure if anyone noticed or not but i knew i had to refill so i decided to do it in a bit more risky way. I went to the coffee shop and then sat bare ass on the seat which made melted cum getting collected on the seat but i didnt sit long as i filled myself with 3 cubes this time using my skirt to hide as much i can...i am sure 2 boys saw me doing it but they were not sure but when i left i cud see them following me..i asked them what they wanted and they said they wanted to tell that something is flowing making my legs wet...i told them i cud feel it and it was cum which is flowing out of my pussy whic caused due to the melting of cum cubes. I asked if they want to taste it or do something else...they said they will if i show them really it cum cubes...so they took me to the carpark corner and i
stuffed the last 2 cum cubes in me too...they asked if i am serious to fuck with them and i said yes but i told them they have a choice either to fuck me in the already sloppy pussy due to cum cube melting or they can taste it and i will be clean in pussy first then they can fuck...they didnt agree to taste or fuck in sloppy pussy but since they had asked me so i had to do something..and while cubes melted i sucked them...after that i cleaned pussy and got fucked by them....then i adjusted my skirt and we left with their cum running down my legs..suddenly i rememberred about piss cubes and added 2 in my pussy and 1 in mouth. Now i knew it will be a bigger mess so i had to be careful ..the same boys asked me about these cubes and i told them they r pee cubes...also i told the dare says i have to do same as i did with cum cubes...so they told me to wait and got their friends who watched me refil myself and swallow pee melted from cube in mouth...after all cubes were melted there were 4 guys whom i sucked and got fucked by each. Then they asked if i will drink their pee which i agreed to do even though it wasnt a part of dare..but i told them i wont drink directly as it will be a mess so they went and got a bottle in which they collected the pee...we sat and talked about my dares while i finished the pee...during this the guys after cleaning my pussy ate me once...then i left and had a nice hot bath once home

appughar
08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
I am at work waiting for more dares if anyone wants to givr

appughar
08-24-2014, 09:34 PM
@busty-just saw your dare...will go and buy the adult diaper...boss is fine...will tell u how it goes...how many times you want him to do...

appughar
08-25-2014, 12:45 AM
@busty- i got adult diapers and wore them...boss had peed into them twice and me once..i just removed it to avoid smell

Busty
08-25-2014, 03:29 AM
Well done how was the feeling? I think you should continue doing it till the pack is gone.

appughar
08-25-2014, 03:34 AM
Ok will do...it was fine....a wet feeling but nothing new a often i have been dared to stay with cum filled panties....

please give me more if you want

Busty
08-26-2014, 07:29 PM
How about some puppy training at home
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160350

e28
08-29-2014, 05:52 PM
@e28- continuing from prev report where i had got the cum and piss and had set them to become cubes...
once the cubes were ready, i took them in an ice box with me to a mall. Once at the mall, i went to the backside entrance and stuck 2 cum cubes in me. They felt cold and after a while when they started melting the cum was flowing down my legs...not sure if anyone noticed or not but i knew i had to refill so i decided to do it in a bit more risky way. I went to the coffee shop and then sat bare ass on the seat which made melted cum getting collected on the seat but i didnt sit long as i filled myself with 3 cubes this time using my skirt to hide as much i can...i am sure 2 boys saw me doing it but they were not sure but when i left i cud see them following me..i asked them what they wanted and they said they wanted to tell that something is flowing making my legs wet...i told them i cud feel it and it was cum which is flowing out of my pussy whic caused due to the melting of cum cubes. I asked if they want to taste it or do something else...they said they will if i show them really it cum cubes...so they took me to the carpark corner and i
stuffed the last 2 cum cubes in me too...they asked if i am serious to fuck with them and i said yes but i told them they have a choice either to fuck me in the already sloppy pussy due to cum cube melting or they can taste it and i will be clean in pussy first then they can fuck...they didnt agree to taste or fuck in sloppy pussy but since they had asked me so i had to do something..and while cubes melted i sucked them...after that i cleaned pussy and got fucked by them....then i adjusted my skirt and we left with their cum running down my legs..suddenly i rememberred about piss cubes and added 2 in my pussy and 1 in mouth. Now i knew it will be a bigger mess so i had to be careful ..the same boys asked me about these cubes and i told them they r pee cubes...also i told the dare says i have to do same as i did with cum cubes...so they told me to wait and got their friends who watched me refil myself and swallow pee melted from cube in mouth...after all cubes were melted there were 4 guys whom i sucked and got fucked by each. Then they asked if i will drink their pee which i agreed to do even though it wasnt a part of dare..but i told them i wont drink directly as it will be a mess so they went and got a bottle in which they collected the pee...we sat and talked about my dares while i finished the pee...during this the guys after cleaning my pussy ate me once...then i left and had a nice hot bath once home

nice report, did you like it?

e28
08-29-2014, 05:54 PM
another piss dare: buy a waterproof long sleeve pants and high boots, drink alot and continue to piss yourself in public, the piss will flow into your boots throught the pants, when the boots are full get a glass in a restaurant and poor the piss inside and drink it.