PDA

View Full Version : Couples Dare

MasterAcid
08-19-2014, 07:57 AM
This one will be fun and you get the place clean.

Ok ladies so put on a maid costume (if you don't have one then a sexy costume or your best lingerie)

Now get ready to clean up. Dont worry there is a catch.

Your guy will have to masturbate while you are cleaning. He can not stop and if he cums then you win.

Ladies you must clean the whole time, no stopping to tease him.

Here are the additional rules though:

1) Ladies you must dust the place with a duster and the handle in your ass. Only dust things that you can reach this way.

2) Scrub the floor with a vibrator in your pussy. Remember you can't stop doing the chore even to cum.

3) Do the dishes but clean the dishes with your breast. Don't do anything dangerous like knives.

If your guy last the entire time then you must please him any which way he wants.

If he doesn't then he has to put on the costume and complete the chores as listed.

Report back

playwithmeplease
08-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Might do this when we get back from camping.

Toilet4use
08-19-2014, 10:50 AM
I'll let you know how it goes :)

MasterAcid
08-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Any stories yet?

playwithmeplease
08-22-2014, 05:29 PM
This one will be fun and you get the place clean.

Ok ladies so put on a maid costume (if you don't have one then a sexy costume or your best lingerie)

Now get ready to clean up. Dont worry there is a catch.

Your guy will have to masturbate while you are cleaning. He can not stop and if he cums then you win.

Ladies you must clean the whole time, no stopping to tease him.

Here are the additional rules though:

1) Ladies you must dust the place with a duster and the handle in your ass. Only dust things that you can reach this way.

2) Scrub the floor with a vibrator in your pussy. Remember you can't stop doing the chore even to cum.

3) Do the dishes but clean the dishes with your breast. Don't do anything dangerous like knives.

If your guy last the entire time then you must please him any which way he wants.

If he doesn't then he has to put on the costume and complete the chores as listed.

Report back

I wore just a small apron. I started with the dishes so I moved my apron down and wet and soaped up my chest. Then I started rubbing my chest against them. There weren't many. I started dusting, hating it. It was taking me a while, but I never finished. My boyfriend came and I happily gave him my apron and duster then watched in amusement as he finished the chores.