PDA

View Full Version : 18/F Humiliation Dares

Sub1246
08-18-2014, 04:20 PM
I asked for a punishment for enjoying humiliation, and my punishment was to create a thread asking for humiliating dares and do all of them, so please, help me out! Humiliate me!

Dravot
08-18-2014, 04:56 PM
What if anything do you have for toys?

psuedoname
08-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Stuff a nice pair of panties in your pussy then edge until you are dripping wet, then stand in the corner for 30 minutes wearing the panties as a gag, crotch in mouth

HussySissy
08-18-2014, 05:07 PM
This one maybe goes against limit BUT you will understand once you read it all.

First this first strip naked and get a handy dandy marker. You will do some body writing make sure it is clear and legible. I will tell you body part and you can write =3

Above pussy Property of (daddy name)
On Left ass cheek ANAL
Right ass cheek WHORE
Stomach BARGIN SLUT
Right Thigh DADDY's DOG
Left Thigh CUMSLUT
Above Breast EVERY HOLE FOR USE
Around right nipple PULL
Around left nipple TWIST

if you can:
Forehead CUMBUCKET
Cheek to Cheek using mouth as an O WHORE

Once done, you are to take pictures (this is where it may go against limits BUT read on)

Once you take the pictures you are to look at them and Masturbate to each and every one of them, till you do it lets say 3 times each pic. I would say more but I want to be semi nice. If you have toys use them as well.

IF you refuse to take pics for this dare or something dumb, (since really the pics are for you no one else and you can get ride of them after) You can use a mirror but you will have to Masturbate to yourself looking at yourself 20 times. Enjoy.

Any questions PM me.

sadisticmastert
08-19-2014, 07:12 AM
wear the shortest skirt you have, nothing underneath (no underwear etc), for an entire day. Make sure to visit at least 3 places during that day

Toilet4use
08-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Take a shit on a plate or on the floor, then smell and lick it while you masturbate. Once you have orgasmed, you may flush your poop away, but there's a catch: you can only move it to the toilet with your mouth :)

dirty_mind9869
08-21-2014, 11:52 PM
This should give you plenty of humiliation! Plug up both your ass and your pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so your walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious everything is there) then put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover yourself, and you can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. Then go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious your insertions are there. during this time you must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge yourself in each hole using your insertions and then return to your shopping. If any of your insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where your are or who sees it, you are to stop and re-insert it and continue with your shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.