PDA

View Full Version : messy, humiliating and disgusting punishment for being disobedient

sandimandi
08-18-2014, 09:16 AM
I would like to ask you for a messy , humiliating and disgusting punishment for me while Im always changing and make easier my tasks for me. I have to learn exactly what is the meaning to be a good slave girl.

My limits are: skype, photo, ass torture and i can take only medium pain.
Thank you for your ideas.

Dravot
08-18-2014, 10:53 AM
What do you have for toys?

sandimandi
08-18-2014, 12:25 PM
What do you have for toys?

i have vib, vagina balls and some vegetables or households, clamps :)

Dravot
08-18-2014, 12:33 PM
Something simple would be that you can't use a toilet for let's say one week. Up to you where you go to the bathroom but no toilets.

I look forward to a daily update here with where you did what the day before.

Do that and I'll give you something truly disgusting and humiliating to do.

Toilet4use
08-18-2014, 01:31 PM
While you are going in places other than toilets, when you are finished going number two, you must turn around and smell it for two minutes, reminding yourself that this is what being a bad slave is like, smells like shit :)

Sharp Shooter
08-18-2014, 03:21 PM
For all the time you're in a location where you can remain naked, each time you need to sit, you will have your vibrator inserted. (On or off is your option.) Since you asked for PUNISHMENTS, that goes to your dislikes. That means the vibrator goes into your ass. Now if you had simply said TASKS or DARES, you might have had the vibe in your pussy, but you did say PUNISHMENTS so it's into your butt! Each time you sit, it's there, for ONE WEEK. You'll get very used to having it in your butt. You may, for convenience, leave it in your butt if you will be sitting again within two minutes. Any longer than that and you must take it out, clean it (to keep you healthy), and then insert it again when you take a seat again. Laying down is considered the same as sitting during waking hours. When you sleep, you may sleep without the vibrator inserted.