PDA

View Full Version : 23/F/UK/Master seeks M/Slave (webcam required)

kirstyjane
01-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Hello potential slaves,

I have recently found one slave worthy to serve me and he is doing well under my command. I am here now to find another slave to keep me amused in 2009. I am quite particular about who I collar and own but I know now that there is people out there who are of the standard I wish for. So here is a list bellow of my likes, dislikes etc...

-Pain
-Humiliation
-CBT
-Rope play
-Role play
-Water sports
-Anal play

Dislikes
-Sick
-Animals
-Family

Big plus sides for me
Bellow is a small list of the things that will set you out from the rest. If you can offer any of these your chances are good.

-A wide range of clothing and shoes to cross dress in
-PVC clothing, underwear etc...
-Sex toys and other items that can be used for anal play

Also my little dream for 2009 is to have a slave who has a play mate so either a male and female, male and male or female and female. I want to either control both people or watch and have a input on the one person been dominant.

Please use the form bellow to pm me as I am sick of one line pms or people not reading my posts and blogs etc... please make sure you name the PM slave application form and always address me as Mistress Kirsty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLAVE APPLICATION FORM

-Name
-Your timezone compared to mine i.e i am +5 GMT

Now please list your

-Any new experiences you wish to try
-clothes to cross dress in
-shoes to cross dress in
-sex toys
-household items I could use with you
-anything else you think could benefit you

-Why do you think you are worthy to serve me?

-When can you be online?

- this is your chance to shine for me... can you offer me dream of 2009 or any of the Big plus sides for me?

-Have you answered all questions?

Thank you for taking the time to fill this in. Any pictures you have of yourself or of you in a bondage situation, cross dressed etc... please add to you application.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to have made this so long but I want to find the right slave and not waste anytime. Oh a new photo as well of me new years eve. (wish the camera my mate took it with was better though)

mandible
01-02-2009, 11:14 AM
I have PMed you in detail.