PDA

View Full Version : seeking punishments

absnaski
08-17-2014, 04:39 PM
My boyfriend and I switch roles a lot and we need punishments. He's still searching for limits but so far likes ice, pain, and mild humiliation. Mine are listed below.

onipran
08-17-2014, 06:33 PM
Do you have double headed dildo? if yes you botu can be doggy and fuck each other 's ass together.
You can try gag using double head and both will take the dildo in mouth and push it to another, lets see who surrender first.

silkysatin
08-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Make him stand with his nose holding a thumbtack to the wall with the pointed end touching his nose for 1 hour. He cannot drop the thumbtack or he gets 1 hour added every time he drops it. You should cuff or tie his hands behind his back.

absnaski
08-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Do you have double headed dildo? if yes you botu can be doggy and fuck each other 's ass together.
You can try gag using double head and both will take the dildo in mouth and push it to another, lets see who surrender first.

He doesn't like to use toys so I've been trying to limit that. Anything else tho ma'am?

skrote
08-18-2014, 06:56 AM
Make him stand with his nose holding a thumbtack to the wall with the pointed end touching his nose for 1 hour. He cannot drop the thumbtack or he gets 1 hour added every time he drops it. You should cuff or tie his hands behind his back.

This is delightfully evil, We will be adding this to our punishment lists for sure. Adding to have this being done while kneeling on rice, or reversed carpet runner would be even more evil.

skrote
08-18-2014, 06:59 AM
Now a dare/funishment from me... Make 2 zippers. A zipper if you don't know are clothes pins with holes drilled through them, that you then run a string through (tie it on each side of the pin), and then you can pull the string and rip of multiple clothes pins at once.

Make 2 because you can have a little competition. Put the zippers on each other, Each of you hold the others strings. Whoever can yank of the others pins first wins the other as a slave for 1 day for each clothes pin you manage to keep on.

This should create a evil little dance and dodge for the two of you to enjoy.

~Skrote.