PDA

View Full Version : humping/full bladder/edging (f)

nickinunu
08-16-2014, 12:24 PM
I suppose males could do this, but since I'm a girl I know this works for females.

1. Make sure your bladder is full- not painful, but to the point where there is slight pressure)
2. use a pillow or a stuffed animal (or any combination of plushie soft things) to hump. make sure your laying down on your stomach so that while the pillow is pleasuring your clit its also putting pressure on your bladder.
3. you must edge 3 times without cumming before you pee
4. you can only cum after you've peed.

I don't know if this is the same for all girls, but the pressure on my bladder seems to intensify the sensitivity of my clit, so hopefully it works well for you too!

I hope this is clear, if not just ask! :) have fun.

Suki
08-16-2014, 02:20 PM
I'll have to give this a try.

Last time I tried masturbating with a full bladder I ended up pissing myself. But my bladder was painfully full that time.

Pierced4urpleasure
08-16-2014, 08:09 PM
It actually works pretty well for men too. I know specifically for me when I have to pee I come pretty darn hard. There's not much way to hump something while having to pee that's practical but you could make a man wear. A belt around his waist to put pressure on his bladder while he jerks off. I do it often. :)

DLdapper
08-17-2014, 02:06 PM
I often find it is much easier to get hard when I need to pee. However if I cum while I really need to pee it makes the orgasm feel weird, so I always try to pee before cumming.