PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

SirBen
08-15-2014, 02:32 PM
28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello,

I am Ben, 28, from Germany and am looking for a sub/slave/pet.

About you:
You should be female, at least 18 years old and willing to submit. If you are a beginner, we will start slow, don't worry. Even if I accept any of your limits, i would welcome if you have just little or are willing sometimes to check them out again. A picture or talk to proof, that you are, what you pretend to be is mandatory.
Because of the timezones, I would prefer, if you are from Europe or Asia, or similar timezones.

About me:
I am 186cm tall, sporty-slim as i do sports several days per week. I have brown eyes and hair. Aside my studies at an university I am working, in my spare time i do much sports and reading.
About BDSM, i am doing this online since a long time, and around a year ago I also "left the internet", go to munches and parties and am in the BDSM Society, having friends also liking it. So I know what i do expect of you, when I give you an order, some stuff I even tried on myself to make sure it is safe. I know that being a dom is a responsibility and not just fun, as the sub gives you their control.

You can find me on kik, skype, gmail hangout or contact me by pm.
kik: sirben11
gmail: [email protected]

And please, I am serious about this, also about that is should last for a while, and I want you to be serious too!

Regards
Ben