PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (webcam required)

littleraisin
08-13-2014, 03:29 AM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (webcam required)

About Me:

I am 19 years of age, male and live in Ireland. I love an adventure and would like a female slave to join me in being part of the adventure that is life. I am not as serious as this post suggests it ended up all serious but that's not me, I love to have fun.

What I expect:

I expect that you do all your tasks, that you are worthy of my trust, that you provide proof of your tasks, that you are available to be on webcam at the time we arrange and you are punctual in handing in proof of tasks, showing up for webcam sessions and handing in proof of or showing up on webcam for punishments if you have stepped out of line.

I would hope you are willing to do a lot of tasks including semi-public, clothing control and I would also like there to be a vanilla aspect to the relationship whereby we talk about your daily life, how the day was for you, what you did, plans for the weekend and have a normal friendship. I view BDSM as a lifestyle not a purely sexual relationship. If that's what you are looking for then sorry but I am not the master you are looking for.

You must have Skype and Kik as they will be essential for communication during the relationship.

My likes, will do's, dislikes and limits are below.

Will do(don’t like nor dislike): Semi-Public, Pet Play
Dislikes: Food, Messy, Cum(as in eating/drinking).
Limits: Anal, Anything involving friends or family or anyone I know, Anything that could affect my ability to work in the future, permanent and blood.

You don't need to have likes and limits exactly like mine, it's okay if they differ, once the likes/will do's are broadly the same the relationship should be workable.

Where should you be located?
All I expect is a timezone that is workable, so long as you are within 2 hours of Irish time then feel free to apply.

How to apply?
If you have managed to read this far and meet the criteria send me a pm, make the title the colour of your eyes and I will get back to you.