PDA

View Full Version : Locker room DARE

Josianne
08-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi, its my first post, so i will propose 3 public dare (gym locker room time :D).

1- Go to gym in the locker room, strip naked, go to shower and ask for someone for take a picture of you for make a gift to your BF.

2- Spank your ass for leave some light mark and a beautiful red color, go to gym in the locker room, strip naked and go take your shower.

3- take a buttplug and insert it :p than go to gym locker room, strip naked and lock your cloth in your locker, but with the key :eek: now you dont have the permission to remove your buttplug before you returned to your home :D

I already do this 3 dare and the no3 was not easy for me, i have hide in the toilet for 1 hour just for take my courage to 2 hand and ask for help lol, that was so exciting!!!!

inflamio
08-13-2014, 04:33 PM
These all seem a bit too public for me. I'll try them once I've built up some more confidence in public dares

DoubleRainbow
08-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Hmm the first one seems interesting and funny, but I'm not really sure if I want to do this :P I'll infrom you when I decide :P

playwithmeplease
08-14-2014, 09:42 PM
I meant to post this yesterday, but I went to the gym yesterday and decided to share my experience. I worked out and after stripped and showered. I nervously walked up to a tall blonde girl and tapped her, still dripping wet and naked. I said "sorry, this is really awkward, but I was trying to take a picture to send to my boyfriend and I can't get a good picture. Would you mind..." She agreed with an awkward laugh and said with boobs like mine she'd flaunt it too. I posed, holding up my arm in one of those show your muscle type poses. We laughed a bit and I pretended to text my boyfriend, then deleted the picture and got dressed. It was humiliating, but the girl was really nice about it.

*Jess*
08-16-2014, 01:36 AM
It was humiliating, but the girl was really nice about it.

Wow....you are brave! lol. i dont think I could do any of those dares.... :eek: :o

Josianne
08-16-2014, 11:17 AM
The first dare are not to hard, cause other girl are nice, me too when i have ask for to other girl for take picture of me for my bf, she laugh a little bit and she says, your bf is lucky to got a cutie gf like you. That was a little bit humiliating, but that was fun and its a good start for first public dare, cause locker room was public, but only girl and its normal to be naked in the locker room. I have do my first public dare in a locker room :)

inflamio
08-16-2014, 02:33 PM
From a guys perspective I would say the 2nd one was by far the easiest one. Especially in a locker room where everyone tries not to look and no one asks questions.

itzlinc25
08-23-2014, 10:42 AM
Very interesting. I think you are onto something. I came up with challenges too.

1 - The easiest if you have no problem with public nudity. Go to the locker room like you normally would, strip, and grab a towel but do not cover up. Instead throw it on your back and walk around like that, to the shower, and back. When you shower, be sure not to close the curtains either. At LA fitness, people are less likely to notice since there are more showers. At planet fitness, it's the complete opposite.

2 - Repeat step 1 but this time, take no towel at all. Also visit the sauna for 5-10 minutes.

3 - Repeat above but this time, do your normal morning hygiene as well (i.e. brushing teeth).

4 - Same as above but also make sure you use the toilet.

5 - Last challenge. Attempt to cum either in the shower or toilet. For bonus points, leave the curtain open as well as the toilet stall door unlocked.