PDA

View Full Version : Continuing Stories

Officelover
12-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Am I allowed to continue a story on a different thread? Is it acepted? I sit encouraged? I don't really know much about it.

I am talking about my story, "Pam's Story". I would like to make it into a 'trilogy' , and this first 'book' is ending soon. Who thinks I should?

rpUral
12-31-2008, 11:09 AM
If there is a clean break between the stories, so that each stands alone, then a separate thread for each would be fine, in my opinion.

Each could refer to the other thread at the beginning, so that people who find the second first, can go back and read from the beginning.

CheshireCat_13
12-31-2008, 07:35 PM
I agree. Just make sure the titles are similar so people can tell easily that you're going to continue it on a different thread.

Officelover
01-01-2009, 12:49 PM
I have decided that I will continue it on a seperate thread. I already 38 installments on that one, anyways.

So now I have another dillemma. What do I call it?

I have two possible names. They are Waning moon and Into the Darkness. Could you help me chose which one to use?

CheshireCat_13
01-01-2009, 02:14 PM
I like Waning Moon better, but you have to find a way to tie the title into the plot. So Into the Darkness is an easier title to work with.

nightmare09
01-02-2009, 10:10 AM
i agree with u all