PDA

View Full Version : Mini Skirt dares – A contest for brave women

BtO
08-10-2014, 01:28 PM
This is a mini skirt contest. The contest involves different mini skirt dares. All women can take part. This contest goes over several rounds.

Description
The first round starts on Friday (August 15). Every woman have one week for the first round. Every week start a new round. At the contest gets every woman quantity points and/or quality points.

At the first round, need every woman:

a mini skirt
and high heel.

Please join when you are interested. I will write a PM with the details to all women who join here in this thread.

Quantity points:
Every woman who does a mini skirt dare and writes a report in the forum gets one quantity point. Afterwards I will write her a PM with the next mini skirt dare of the current round. Therefore, it is possible to do two or more dares in one week. Every report brings one quantity point.

Quality point:
For the quality point, you have to do some special tasks or proofs and send the report to me NOT in the forum. When the round it over, I will post the quality reports together with the points. For a quality dare report you get between 10 and 50 quality points depending on your doing and the doing of the others. Only at the first dare of a round you can get quality points. I will give you more details every round in the PM.

I will make two high scores: One for quantity points and one for quality points.

Who will join?

lilsissy
08-10-2014, 01:32 PM
since i wear skirts anyway i will do this

Steffi88
08-10-2014, 01:38 PM
...but did you really mean July 15th???

BtO
08-10-2014, 01:47 PM
...but did you really mean July 15th???

Of course not: August 15

;)

slave girl24
08-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Ill join in for this.............

deliman
08-11-2014, 01:58 AM
I'll give it a shot

christineXXX
08-11-2014, 04:25 AM
I'll join too. I want to serve.

*Jess*
08-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Oooh...a mini skirt dare....I think I will give it a shot!

MrCharcol
08-11-2014, 06:37 AM
Knowing BtO's previous dares this should be excellent and slightly complex. I hope we will get reports, once it is up and running

DeBael
08-11-2014, 08:15 AM
We'll get a week to complete? I'm in I guess. Are the reports anonymous or...?

BtO
08-11-2014, 11:41 AM
We'll get a week to complete? I'm in I guess. Are the reports anonymous or...?

I'm sure DeBael is not your real name. Therefore is everything you post anonymous.

If you collect quantity points and write your report on the forum, everybody knows your nickname. :(

If you collect quality points and send your report to me, you can please me to post your report anonymous. Please write in your report if you wish an anonymous participation. :)

;)

DeBael
08-11-2014, 11:46 AM
No need, just curious for some reason^^

PartySlut
08-11-2014, 12:38 PM
im in for this again

sparklystar
08-11-2014, 10:36 PM
I would be up for this.

BtO
08-12-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure, if all of you have seen my skirt questions (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174855)?

I will send the description of the first round on Thursday. I will send a message to all joined girls.

;)

Allison~
08-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Let's give it a try.

Prue
08-12-2014, 10:05 PM
I think I'm in, a week per round should be enough time

archie21
08-12-2014, 11:07 PM
BTO why do you insist on having everything as private replies, are you afaid to share what the girls are asked to do? Or their replies?

Surely the whole point of a thread is that people see what has gone on, a public humiliation if you like.

BtO
08-13-2014, 10:54 AM
BTO why do you insist on having everything as private replies, are you afaid to share what the girls are asked to do? Or their replies?

Surely the whole point of a thread is that people see what has gone on, a public humiliation if you like.

Good question. Maybe I must explain that point:

No I'm not afraid to share what the girls ask me or report me.

But, if some girl want to ask me in private, I will give them private answers.

However the dares are not private. I will post the tasks and report after every round. But for the Quality points the girls fight each other. I don't want that some girls know what their opponent has done before the round is finished. So all have the same Chance.

;)

Jevens
08-13-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm up for this.

thisgirllovesyou
08-13-2014, 09:47 PM
I'll join this! :) Sounds great!

ILoveMess
08-14-2014, 03:47 AM
I'll join in on this to! :)

sarah-jones
08-14-2014, 06:42 AM
i'll join sounds like fun.

BtO
08-14-2014, 12:56 PM
The first round of the mini skirt dares starts tomorrow. However it is always possible to join in.

;)

Zebralover
08-14-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm in ;D I wear skirts all the time anyways lol

Looking for ..
08-16-2014, 01:35 AM
First of all i have to say it´s REALLY great to see so many active female Members joining this Contest. I tried to think about a complex Game also and requested the Users for their Opinion and Suggestions, but only 1 ! Answered.

So it´s good to see BtO did a good Job to set up this One :clap:

I can hardly wait to see the Results of the first Round ;) and i hope everyone will get a lot of Fun/Pleasure out of the Contest Stages.

sarah-jones
08-16-2014, 06:47 AM
Report for day one

The cloths i wore was a white lace bra, white button down blouse and my black skirt no panties. I went to the mall with some friends were we shop for some cloths and others miscellaneous things. After that we went to go get something to eat (T.G.I. Friday's). I am pretty sure that the group of guys could see my skirt because once i sat down the skirt rises and was not covering much. :D

BtO
08-17-2014, 07:15 AM
Report for day one

The cloths i wore was a white lace bra, white button down blouse and my black skirt no panties. I went to the mall with some friends were we shop for some cloths and others miscellaneous things. After that we went to go get something to eat (T.G.I. Friday's). I am pretty sure that the group of guys could see my skirt because once i sat down the skirt rises and was not covering much. :D

Thanks for the first report.

I'm curious how long was your skirt? :D

I have sent the next dare of round one do you.

;)

DeBael
08-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Reporting now for the first task:

I wore a black thong, red miniskirt, three inches beneath my ass and black, heeled kneeboots. I didn't plan on going out today but I wanted to do something so I decided to go windowshopping in the city. Walking for a long was a challenge for me, mostly because I felt very, very exposed. I looked aroand and tried different tops and a pair of even higher heeled boots because they looked sexy. I bought a sanwich in subway and went took a tram/metro/thing back to where my car was parked. It took a while and I used it to make myself comfortable. Though I didn't notice until it was too late two teenaged kids were looking up my skirt. I ignored it first until the next halt, got up and whispered in their ears they'd better have taken a good look cuz it'd be the closest trolls like them would get to a real pussy. I still had to walk some distance to my car but I was happy I did:)

Now i'm home after 9 and a half hours of walking in high heels, writing this report and getting a footrub from my girlfriend:) Hope you enjoy^^

BtO
08-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Reporting now for the first task:

I wore a black thong, red miniskirt, three inches beneath my ass and black, heeled kneeboots. I didn't plan on going out today but I wanted to do something so I decided to go windowshopping in the city. Walking for a long was a challenge for me, mostly because I felt very, very exposed. I looked aroand and tried different tops and a pair of even higher heeled boots because they looked sexy. I bought a sanwich in subway and went took a tram/metro/thing back to where my car was parked. It took a while and I used it to make myself comfortable. Though I didn't notice until it was too late two teenaged kids were looking up my skirt. I ignored it first until the next halt, got up and whispered in their ears they'd better have taken a good look cuz it'd be the closest trolls like them would get to a real pussy. I still had to walk some distance to my car but I was happy I did:)

Now i'm home after 9 and a half hours of walking in high heels, writing this report and getting a footrub from my girlfriend:) Hope you enjoy^^

Thanks for our great report.

I have sent the next dare of round one do you.

;)

miss slave girl
08-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Im in.........................

aaannn
08-17-2014, 01:51 PM
I will try to break some limits ;) I'm in.

Looking for ..
08-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Thank´s for the Reviews, great to read them and can´t wait to see more ;)
It´s good to see all have Fun doing BtO´s Contest Rounds and some more are willing to join in. So Keep it runing :D

lilsissy
08-18-2014, 01:35 AM
This is for the First round of mini skirt dares

So today for my mini skirt day i wore my teal wedges and my white and black skirt that only reachs about mid thigh level, a pink thong,my purple and black stiped corset with ruffles along the top and bottom edges. and one of my mid drift jackets, my Black collar, and a black bow in my hair. Today was my dinner/game/movie day with some friends from school and some of their friends. So before i even left i started off with a shower because i had to smell good before i left. I also did my hair with a french braid. Then i got dressed and headed outside to wait for my friend. When my friend Gabe showed up all he was wow and i laughed at him(he never really sees me dressed up like this) and since Gabe reacted that way i could only guess what my other friends would say. So while we were driving Gabe asked my why i was wearing such an outfit. I told him it was because i wanted to sexy today and i think i look good. He didnt disagree but he also said he just never imagined i would dress that way. When we got to the Korean BBQ place we went in and headed to where our friends were sitting. Hehe my friend Dave whistled as we approached XD and my friend America was like"omg Emily you look so hot what made you choose to wear this" Like i had told Gabe i told her i wanted to look sexy today and she told me i succeeded. See you have to understand i dont normally dress like that around all my friends and we are all gamers and so i dont usually dress like that around them. But anyway we sat day and started talking about our weekends. I told them i had gone to disneyland on saturday and what not but while we were talking I noticed 2 of Americas friends staring at my legs (runners legs XD). When the grub arrived we started cooking it ont he grill in th middle of the table and we munched on the little munchies the hostess gives you. After dinner we all went to see Guardians of the Galaxy (ive seen it like 4 times now such a good movie) and while i was at the counter i purposely dropped my owl wallet so i could bend over to pick it up while America's friend where still in line and i caught one of them looking while i was picking it up. I turned around and looked and he did one of those head turns you do when you are caught. i thought it was cute he was being so shy;P. so went into the movie and America's friends were so sweet and bought me popcorn and a drink XD After the movie we went back to our other friend Alexis' house to play Settlers of Catan and 7 wonders and Magic the Gathering and i got home around 1 am(i left at 5pm). I hope you enjoyed my report if you want me to add more detail next time please let me know BtO. Thanks again for the dare i never dressed like that around my friends before, it was funny to see their faces.

BtO
08-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Hi girls,

the second round starts on Friday.

Take care that you have finished and have sent your report of round one until Friday. :sado:

Have fun
BtO

Jevens
08-18-2014, 04:15 PM
First dare, Round one

On Saturday I had to run some errands so thought it would be an ideal time to do the dare, I got dressed in my shortest black skirt with a navy blue thong and a white bra and top. I caught the bus to the shops and spent a couple of hours at the shops completing my errands, I stopped for a coffee before heading home but sitting there drinking my coffee it was hard not to flash everyone as every time I sat down my skirt would ride up a little making it easy for anyone looking to see straight up my skirt .After being out for a few hours I arrived back home, i don't know if anyone actually did see my thong during my shopping trip but it is possible they did.

Nerdwedgie
08-19-2014, 01:49 AM
I would like to join

love-rose-buds
08-19-2014, 02:03 AM
This is for the First round of mini skirt dares

So today for my mini skirt day i wore my teal wedges and my white and black skirt that only reachs about mid thigh level, a pink thong,my purple and black stiped corset with ruffles along the top and bottom edges. and one of my mid drift jackets, my Black collar, and a black bow in my hair. Today was my dinner/game/movie day with some friends from school and some of their friends. So before i even left i started off with a shower because i had to smell good before i left. I also did my hair with a french braid. Then i got dressed and headed outside to wait for my friend. When my friend Gabe showed up all he was wow and i laughed at him(he never really sees me dressed up like this) and since Gabe reacted that way i could only guess what my other friends would say. So while we were driving Gabe asked my why i was wearing such an outfit. I told him it was because i wanted to sexy today and i think i look good. He didnt disagree but he also said he just never imagined i would dress that way. When we got to the Korean BBQ place we went in and headed to where our friends were sitting. Hehe my friend Dave whistled as we approached XD and my friend America was like"omg Emily you look so hot what made you choose to wear this" Like i had told Gabe i told her i wanted to look sexy today and she told me i succeeded. See you have to understand i dont normally dress like that around all my friends and we are all gamers and so i dont usually dress like that around them. But anyway we sat day and started talking about our weekends. I told them i had gone to disneyland on saturday and what not but while we were talking I noticed 2 of Americas friends staring at my legs (runners legs XD). When the grub arrived we started cooking it ont he grill in th middle of the table and we munched on the little munchies the hostess gives you. After dinner we all went to see Guardians of the Galaxy (ive seen it like 4 times now such a good movie) and while i was at the counter i purposely dropped my owl wallet so i could bend over to pick it up while America's friend where still in line and i caught one of them looking while i was picking it up. I turned around and looked and he did one of those head turns you do when you are caught. i thought it was cute he was being so shy;P. so went into the movie and America's friends were so sweet and bought me popcorn and a drink XD After the movie we went back to our other friend Alexis' house to play Settlers of Catan and 7 wonders and Magic the Gathering and i got home around 1 am(i left at 5pm). I hope you enjoyed my report if you want me to add more detail next time please let me know BtO. Thanks again for the dare i never dressed like that around my friends before, it was funny to see their faces.

wow this was an amazing report.... i must say bravo

Looking for ..
08-19-2014, 05:03 AM
I would like to join

The more, the better. Welcome to the Contest.

BtO
08-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Status of the first round:

Up to now:

19 girls take part
Quantity part of the first dare: 4 reports on the forum
Quality part of the dare: 1 report

More information comes when the first round is over.

Looking for ..
08-19-2014, 12:23 PM
19 Participants, sounds good.
First Round end´s at Thursday and next Round starts Friday ?

BtO
08-19-2014, 12:33 PM
First Round end´s at Thursday and next Round starts Friday ?
Yes! However I accept all reports from the first round until Friday evening.

Steffi88
08-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Today now I also did this dare. I only had a half working day, so I got home by noon and changed into my dare outfit:
blue jeans miniskirt, black thong, black high heel sandals, black lace bra, beige cardigan with long arms and the uppermost button undone.With this outfit, I first went to the local supermarket to get some groceries. After that I drove to the city by car to meet a female friend of mine for window shopping. We spent there about 3 hrs, trying different outfits. During that, I decided that it looked better to leave the two upper buttons undone on the cardigan.
After shopping, we went to a mexican restaurant/bar to have some snacks and drinks together. We were sitting there quite a while, talking and laughing, and a little bit flirting with a couple of guys two tables away. One of them stared to my friend a couple of times, no wonder, she wore a fantastic dress which made a stunning figure. She thought about going over and talking to him, but she was too shy to really do it. I tried to convince her, and at some time she said „well, if you had more buttons open on your cardigan, he would stare at YOU and YOU would have to go over there“.
I asked her if she would go over if I open the third button on my cardigan, just a little above the middle of my boobs. She said „no, but if you open 4 buttons, I go over and hand him my phone number“. This was like a bet! I immediately undid buttons no. 3 and 4, with a huge grin in my face. She turned lightly red, stood up and walked over, talked a few sentences and wrote something on his arm. After returning, she said „now he got my number, and you keep these buttons like they are now.“
So I had to sit like that about one more hour until leaving. With the forth, now undone, button just above the base of my boobs, one could clearly see the black lace bra all the time. I felt a bit humiliated about that, but also was a bit proud of myself.
After returning home, I undressed and…

Looking for ..
08-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Today now I also did this dare. I only had a half working day, so I got home by noon and changed into my dare outfit:
blue jeans miniskirt, black thong, black high heel sandals, black lace bra, beige cardigan with long arms and the uppermost button undone.With this outfit, I first went to the local supermarket to get some groceries. After that I drove to the city by car to meet a female friend of mine for window shopping. We spent there about 3 hrs, trying different outfits. During that, I decided that it looked better to leave the two upper buttons undone on the cardigan.
After shopping, we went to a mexican restaurant/bar to have some snacks and drinks together. We were sitting there quite a while, talking and laughing, and a little bit flirting with a couple of guys two tables away. One of them stared to my friend a couple of times, no wonder, she wore a fantastic dress which made a stunning figure. She thought about going over and talking to him, but she was too shy to really do it. I tried to convince her, and at some time she said „well, if you had more buttons open on your cardigan, he would stare at YOU and YOU would have to go over there“.
I asked her if she would go over if I open the third button on my cardigan, just a little above the middle of my boobs. She said „no, but if you open 4 buttons, I go over and hand him my phone number“. This was like a bet! I immediately undid buttons no. 3 and 4, with a huge grin in my face. She turned lightly red, stood up and walked over, talked a few sentences and wrote something on his arm. After returning, she said „now he got my number, and you keep these buttons like they are now.“
So I had to sit like that about one more hour until leaving. With the forth, now undone, button just above the base of my boobs, one could clearly see the black lace bra all the time. I felt a bit humiliated about that, but also was a bit proud of myself.
After returning home, I undressed and…

Another nice detailed Review. Well done AND it sounds like a lot of Fun getting closer to some Kind of a Limit ;)

BtO
08-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Tomorrow is the last day for the mini skirt dare of round one!

However I accept all reports from the first round until Friday evening.

bmhrc
08-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Enjoying the reports. What a fun dare!

Prue
08-21-2014, 08:37 AM
After I got the dare a few days late I had to do it on a normal workday. Lucky for me there is no dresscode and the average age at my job isn't that high so an average mini isn't problem.
I choose a purple Skirt with a black Lace pattern, a Pink thong with matching bra, Purple heels and a black basic turtleneck top.
The first thing I thought when i stepped out of the door, "Hell it's freezing did i oversleeped a few month?" it was under 10°C, so it wasn't really that comfortable. I think people at my way to the work wondered if I hadn't somethign warmer to wear.
For lunch I first considered to stay at the office and just eat a little snack but than i thought this would kind of defeat the purpose of the dare so i went to to nearby mall and bought a few things and get some chinese to eat.
After my day at work i went on a small stroll through the local hm but didn't anything interesting. Then I went home and enjoyed a nice warm shower after that cold day.

Looking for ..
08-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Thank you for the Review

Looking for ..
08-23-2014, 04:01 AM
Can´t wait to see the Results for the first Round.
I hope all Entrants sent their Review in Time to achieve their Points.

sarah-jones
08-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Ok so i went shoe shopping today. i shop for 5 tennis shoe/running shoe, 4 high heels and 1 hiking boot. I wore my black skirt which was 3 in. I am sure that the male assistant got a good view when he help me put the heels on. I pay for 2 of the heels 3 of tennis/running shoes and the 1 hiking shoes. I notice when i pay he had a big smile on his face he must of know that i was not wearing and panties.

Looking for ..
08-23-2014, 10:35 AM
Thank you for this Review. I bet the Staff Member had one of the best Day´s at his Job :D

BtO
08-24-2014, 12:56 PM
The first round is over.

We have many winners of the first round.
:clap:

18 girls have join in. 6 girls have done the first quantity dare of the first round. Therefore, we have six winners. All reports are on the forum.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4535&d=1408909843

Two members have done the quality dare, too. They have to wear the shortest skirt and the highest heels.

Lilsissy wore a 11 inch long skirt (see picture (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4537&d=1408909867)) with 4 inch high heels.
Prue wore a skirt which was longer than 12 inch and shoes which were higher than 5 inch (see picture (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4536&d=1408909858)). Hence, both are winner.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4534&d=1408909807

lexiplumlee
08-24-2014, 01:12 PM
i know im late but i want to play

lilsissy
08-24-2014, 01:21 PM
heeeheee IM IN THE LEAD WHAT WHAT XD

Looking for ..
08-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Thank you BtO for the Ranking after the First Round.
Special Thanks to all Entrants for writing the Reviews/sending prove Pictures :clap:

So nothing is lost at that Point of Play, maybe the others (12 missing at Round One) got inspired, join in the second Round and sent a Review, too.

Also new Entrants are Welcome, come on, join the Contest, win some Fun :cool:

Koppel
08-25-2014, 02:12 AM
Love these reports. Really great dares!

Jevens
08-25-2014, 10:02 AM
First dare, Round two

The mini dress I chose for this dare was black and mid thigh in length, After putting my dress on I headed out to the shops in search on a new pair of shoes. I selected a few pairs to try on in the first shop I visited, the female assistant was very helpful but I was not that concerned if she did see up my dress. The second shop was much the same as the first but in the third shop I found a male assistant to help me, I made every effort to not expose myself but although he didn't say anything I am almost certain he got a look up my dress while he was helping me. After paying for my shoes I headed home wondering how much he had seen.

Prue
08-26-2014, 09:43 AM
Shoe shopping, I love shoe shopping. We could wear dresses so i choose my actual favorite a short leather dress with a flared ending and a pair of knee high heeled boots with a plateau. I am looking for a nice par of heeled boots, for this spring, anyway so this would be a good opportunity to check the local stores.
There are two medium sized shopping malls in my area. The one I went first has one large shoe discounter which was unfortunately closed, the second shop in the first mall offers mainly really cheap shoes too and they where still in full SS Season so no boots and the pumps looked all like plastic.
Until there the trip was a huge disappointment, so i headed to the second mall and decided try on shoes even if i'am sure i wouldn't bye them.
The first shop in the second mall is the most expansive one of the day, most shoes cost 100-200 Euro there, which is more my range than those 10-20 Euro shoes from china. It was also the only shop where you get the shoes by the salesperson. The only salsesperson was an older lady and she had to serve two other clients.
I found four nice pairs of shoes, the first one was an black ankle boot with a 1cm plateau and a 10cm heel, it was really comfortable but it looked boring too. The second one was the same as the first one but as a knee high version, this one would be nice as a winter boots when ists snowing and you dont want to wear a stiletto heel but for now not the right one. The third pair was a pair of glossy leather(?) pumps with a 8cm heel, the classic office shoe but they didn't fit well. The last pair was my absolute favorite of the day, a black suede leather pair of ankle boots with a red sole (no loubs). The heel was 12cm with a 2cm platea. I didn't bought them but I guess I will.
Thats all from this store and since I still had six shoes to go I headed to a second store. This one has a large range of those cheap chinese heels you can buy on alibaba and everywhere else. It was really crowded with no place to sit down, try on and check the look and feeling of the shoes, so I decided to take of my boots and try on at least some pairs of pumps just to finish my 10 pairs.

The Shoes where a huge disappointment, and my dressing up was a little bit useless as there where no cute assistants but yet the trip was still nice.
I liked this one way more than the first one as it fit much better in my schedule .

BtO
08-26-2014, 02:04 PM
Round two has started and ends on Thursday.

Thanks for the first reports.

It is always possible to join in.

DeBael
08-27-2014, 12:20 PM
So I've done the second part now: I chose as my skirt a lacy and black minidress, almost sleeveless. I added to this outfit a pushup bra to give myself some sexappeal and my stillettoheeled black ankleboots. I felt very much exposed but went like this anyways.
I drove to the closestby place to find some nice shoes. I blushed the whole time and felt a bit shaky on my feet because of my indecency... Still I walked in and went to a cheap looking store. At first I tried out a pair of brown, heeled kneeboots a bit too small for me with what seemed like a long, thin belt wrapped around it. It was tight to be expected but I still walked around with it. My feet felt very relieved when I slid them off. Then I looked for something that wasn't a boot... Ah, black opentoed shoes! I fitted them and even though they kinda felt right and walked nice they didn't look great on my feet in my opinion... So I just went on and saw a pair of kinda new midcalf flat boots. Since I was already daring enough to run around exposing my pussy to anyone trying to look, I figured I'd play dumb and assume they're not someone who's fitting shoes'. I slid them on and walked around a bit. Thay were pretty much my size so that was really a plus. Then the owner found me and accused confused asked me what I was doing. I explained I though they were new and just let like that and talked my way out of it appologising XD
I did see a pair of pumps there though but I have already pretty much the same pair a size bigger so I left them there.
I went to a more classy but still cheap shoeshop next. There I found a suedish brown shoes with big fake buttons on them, I fitted them and tried them out. They tickled my leg and grew a bit ichy after walking around a bit.
Then I tried on some expensive sneakers, like priced over a hundred euros. They were very stiff and hard on my soles. I wouldn't recommend them but since they're so expensive I just wanted to walk around in them alot. Excited me a bit too. I put them away again and searched for other nice shoes. I found a pair of blue lace up midcalf boots that looked cute. Bad part was that they didn't have a zipper so I'd have to loosen and retie them. They were cool but very, very impractical. Looked some more and forgot about my pantielessness. I chose a pair of black flat shoes and walked around a bit. To be honest, I was having so much fun^^ I also fitted black kneeboots but the toes were a bit annoying and crampy. Then I saw a fun pair: black wedgeheeled boots with buckles. Ther were so cool and pretty I kept walking in them for a while. I really liked this pair though they were a bit pricy to my taste so I left them. Kinda started to regret it later. After also trying out a pair of plain allstars I went on to my last store to have some fun.
In my last store, I first tried out a pair of white slingbacks as they looked sexy but I quickly saw my toes bulge over:( I also tried a pair of uggs even though I think they're ugly. Then I saw a pair that made me squeel: greenish opentoed shoes with studs everywhere and a piramid heel. Even though it didn't fit too well I still slid it on and walked around. They actually fit ratherwell once I wore them though. I took them off and put them away. I kinda dislike buying stuff thet's a bit pricy... I took the pair three to the right and pu them on: green stilettoheeled platform ankleboots with studs. I loved them and put them on. I kept walking for a bit but then destiny struck: I tripped and landed face down, ass up. I felt my dress slide down and my head fill with blood. I veered back up and looked around very fast. No one in sight. Still I quickly took them off and sped home. I quickly redressed into my thrusty jeans and tshirt. And panties:p

BtO
08-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Tomorrow is the last day to report of the mini skirt dare of round two!

Looking for ..
08-29-2014, 12:31 AM
Last Chance to get the Points for Round Two, please post your Reviews to keep the Contest alive.

BtO
08-31-2014, 04:30 AM
Results of the second round:

Four girls have done the quantity dare of the second round. Therefore, we have four new winners. All reports are on the forum.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4557&d=1409516038

Three members have done the quality dare of round two. They have to look for the frivolous shoes on their shopping tour.

Debeal wins (see picture (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4555&d=1409484645)) and get 50 quality points.
Lilsissy got 20 points, but lost 10 for the missing report on the forum.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=4553&d=1409484626

BtO
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi girls,

the third round ends on Friday.

Take care that you have finished and have sent your report of this round until Friday.

Have fun
BtO

Looking for ..
09-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Wish everyone good Luck for the next Round.
Keep the Contest alive and post your Reviews ;)

miss slave girl
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM
I didnt get the next round

BtO
09-03-2014, 10:02 AM
I didnt get the next round

Are you sure?

I wrote you a PM.

BtO

BtO
09-04-2014, 01:49 PM
No reports?

The next round will start tomorrow!

However I accept all reports of round three until Friday evening.

Jevens
09-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Dare 1 Round 4

I put on my short skirt, hold up stockings, bra and blouse and headed off to the shops for my dare. I took the bus in to town this time but as soon as I sat down I instinctively sat with my legs together, only been on the bus 5 minutes and already had to undo a button on my blouse, that's when I realised this wasn't going to be as easy as I had first thought. My knees touched once more before I got off the bus meaning another button had to be undone. It was tough trying to remember not to sit with legs together and I failed again while having a coffee, which meant a trip to the bathroom to edge as my bra was showing and I needed to do those buttons back up. After spending a few more hours at the shops and another trip to a changing room to edge so I could do my blouse buttons back up before I caught the bus home.

Looking for ..
09-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Thank you for leaving a Review.