PDA

View Full Version : dare for non-single people

timmy
04-26-2007, 07:51 AM
aint rude / naughty. but it would be funny. :)

next time having sex, or any sexual thing. you do with your girlfriend or boyfriend.

screams someones names, someone of the same sex.

eg

having sex with your GF

"ohhh yes tom"

try someone whos like your best friend. so she thinks something is going on.

ive dared my best friend to do it. tonight hopefully.

let see what she says. when he moans my name, whilst doing her

try to record it aswell. and post it. for best results. x

Maverick
04-26-2007, 11:03 AM
an alternative/variation:

Scream out something absurd at orgasm.

"Pikachu I choose you" or "all hands abandon ship" are good starter ideas.

timmy
04-26-2007, 11:07 AM
haha thats great. "pikachuu, i choose you"

could you imagine the look on there faces.

looking4amistriss
04-26-2007, 05:45 PM
good idea. nice dare b

timmy
04-26-2007, 11:41 PM
cheers :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marc
04-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Scream out something absurd at orgasm.

"To infinity ... and beyond!"

timmy
04-27-2007, 07:30 AM
say a line a from He man

"III HAVEE THE POWWEERRR!"

sommeones gotta record this. i told my friend to, but =/ i doubt he will be able to lol

tit winky
04-27-2007, 02:42 PM
i havent done it yet tom:P

but one time when receiving oral i was chewing my nails
that got me into some trouble hehe

02youeng
04-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Start singing MC Hammer. That'd scare someone

Slave_m_oncam
04-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I had a good friend who once did this. His girlfriend was being a bitch so the next time they had sex, he took a huge breath in at the point of orgasm. Then screamed as loud and as long as he could. Someone else has to try this.

Glutgod
04-28-2007, 06:23 AM
Lol those are all funny, good stuff to do I'll try it with my gf I'll probly do "I HAVE THE POWERRRRRR!!!" Lol good stuff. Or during orgasm you could randomly start crying.

Soraslight
05-04-2007, 01:25 PM
If any of you know Queens "Don't stop me now" Sing the chorus during sex. Secondly when you cum say "And i thought peeing in a bottle was great" look at their face when you say that, priceless. "Beam me up scotty" Is another great one to say, i shall post more later if i have time.

timmy
05-05-2007, 02:15 PM
haha. xxxxx good one

love.ya.all.night
08-14-2007, 08:00 PM
OH MY GODDESS! This is the best thread I have ever read! Gosh, I will totally try this next time.
OOOHHH, I have one. I don't know if you can do this but I have done it before: fake sneeze. I did it once and the guy came, then I laughed so hard he left.

doomed_soul89
08-14-2007, 08:15 PM
a guy left a naked girl who was willing to fuck him was he bi?

love.ya.all.night
08-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Bi means liking both genders, Silly. I think you mean gay, and even that isn't it, at least I don't think.

doomed_soul89
08-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Bi means liking both genders, Silly. I think you mean gay, and even that isn't it, at least I don't think.
he wouldn't be fucking you in the first place if he was gay but if he was bi he wouldn't be that into you as a straight guy what i meant was was he a bi that favored guys or something like htat

love.ya.all.night
08-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Well, when your bi you can go to one or another but there are a lot like like both equally. He could have gotten into bed with her being gay and just saying can't do that. w.e this is a borring fight.

xatm092
08-17-2007, 04:26 PM
There was a thread in a different forum called "The funny orgasm exclamation thread". The board is down right now, but I will give you a sample of the funny stuff in there later.

One of the most famous ones is "I HAVE AIDS!"

08-18-2007, 09:18 AM
play "i dont wanna stop" by ozzy and recite scarface "say hello to my little friend"

timmy
08-19-2007, 08:13 AM
omg lol the " i have aids" one is sooo cruel! lol

hahaha

ava_squad
08-22-2007, 11:05 PM
lol. i bet your partner would be shocked as hell when he/she hears you have aids. hahahaha!

signet
08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Or you could repeatedly yell "I love you Nana!" as you are cumming.

When questioned about it afterwards, just say "I just love my Nana" but refuse to elaborate any further and quickly change the subject.

evil, huh?

lucky
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
I still wonder what a girl would think if, lets say, when arguing a boy, he would yell at her: "I havent had an orgasm for a long time. I've just faked them!". Put it into the dare list and please reply with her answer. Her reaction would be really fun! I'd post somewhere on a specific forum this question and tell you the users conclusion:D :badteeth:

sexyman1983
10-19-2007, 07:52 PM
One of these days, someone's gonna die laughing, just reading this thread. I should know... I could barely breath, as I was laughing... so hard, I just can't stop laughing.

I should try this whenever I have phone sex with my girlfriend, though. (she lives in Michigan, and I live in West Virginia) The minute I reach ejaculation, I'm gonna shout "He's dead, Jim!"

Why stop there, if I can also shout "Chewie, get us out of here!" I can't wait to hear the confused sound of her voice that I love so much, when I hear "WHAT?!"

There should be a dare, as to who can keep a straight face, just reading this.

tieddowncold
10-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Baha, so my last boyfriend...the first time we had sex I shouted out "Are you sure you're 8?"

He hella slapped me.
And started going wayyyyy harder.
I was like, sorry.

Purpose of this post:
WARNING!
If you plan on saying something:
MAKE SURE (ESPECIALLY GAY GUYS like myself)
THAT YOU ARENT ON THE BOTTOM WHEN YOU SAY THIS
OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE

sexyman1983
10-21-2007, 04:17 PM
I did the phone sex with my girlfriend the other night. When I reached orgasm, I said. "Warning, my contain nut products." I laughed my ass off when she said "WHAT?!"