PDA

View Full Version : Punish this

LitDarkness
08-09-2014, 01:28 PM
So I been procrastinating on cleaning my room, therefore I need punished.
You can control how I dress with the punishment.
I have thongs, especially lacy ones that I hate, boxers, tighty whities, and panties of my size, to small, and too big. Any kinds of shirts besides tank tops, any kinds of pants besides yoga pants. I hate girl clothes if it helps and blue jeans.
You can also add lines at the end of my punishment.
Encourage this bad girl to clean her room. Dressing me isn't punishment enough., I need a reminder to never procasinate again.
Give me extra tasks to complete while I clean my room too, please.

centurion01
05-26-2015, 06:14 PM
So I been procrastinating on cleaning my room, therefore I need punished.
You can control how I dress with the punishment.
I have thongs, especially lacy ones that I hate, boxers, tighty whities, and panties of my size, to small, and too big. Any kinds of shirts besides tank tops, any kinds of pants besides yoga pants. I hate girl clothes if it helps and blue jeans.
You can also add lines at the end of my punishment.
Encourage this bad girl to clean her room. Dressing me isn't punishment enough., I need a reminder to never procasinate again.
Give me extra tasks to complete while I clean my room too, please.

Since you are still procrastinating....
Do 10 of your FLICK pm dares a day going commando until its tidy.

Sasahara
05-26-2015, 06:27 PM
Hmm... Well, if you want to be punished for this, wear a lacy thong, pantyhose, high heels, a skirt, and a blouse. Put clothespins on your nipples under your blouse. And clean for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes change the angle of the clothespins.

LitDarkness
05-27-2015, 02:28 PM
Since you are still procrastinating....
Do 10 of your FLICK pm dares a day going commando until its tidy.
Sent report and room is cleaned.
Hmm... Well, if you want to be punished for this, wear a lacy thong, pantyhose, high heels, a skirt, and a blouse. Put clothespins on your nipples under your blouse. And clean for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes change the angle of the clothespins.
Clothes pins are a limit unless you are Cent. I don't own high heels or a skirt. And 30 minutes with a clothespin on seems dangerous.

Sasahara
05-27-2015, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I must have gotten confused in your different like/limit bits... I said to take them off and reapply them, which makes them not dangerous. But if they're a limit, please feel free to substitute something else...

And if you don't have a skirt or heels, wear your girliest shorts and shoes... :)