PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 2014 Season Dare League

vampyrepain
08-09-2014, 10:24 AM
I am creating a fantasy football league for people who want to wager dares or forfeits on the weekly matches. If you’ve played fantasy football before, you probably realize there are a lot of considerations and planning that will be required to make this work.

Before you PM/post that you would like to join, please consider the following:
1) Fantasy football take a lot of time and effort. If you are just looking for dares, there are much easier ways to get them.
2) This is a long term commitment; the season lasts for approximately 17 weeks of games. If you decide to participate, please plan dedicating some time each week to managing your team. Do not sign up if you’re not willing to make this commitment.
3) Fantasy football can be a complicated game. If you have never played before, there is a lot to learn. It helps if you are a football fan, but you still need to take time to learn about the game and how player’s stats are related to their value in FF.
4) You (very probably) lose at some point in the season and be on the hook for a dare/forfeit/punishment. If you’re not willing to participate in these, do not join.

In order to keep everyone honest, there will be a verification picture/video required to join which will remain private. I am also considering having everyone submit a photo/video to be posted in the case that they stop playing mid-season.

This will be a head-to-head league where you will have a matchup each week with someone else who is playing. If you lose the match, you will have to complete a dare they choose and provide evidence of its completion. The choice of dares will be limited to a predetermined list that will be posted before the season. You may exclude yourself from certain portions of the list according to your limits at the start of the season.

The league will be hosted at Yahoo! and there will be a yahoo group setup for communication and posting of dares (pics/vids) that are not to leave the group.

The current list of dares contains sections for:
1) Posing creatively (e.g. bent over and spread) or with body writing
2) Anal play/insertions
3) shaving
4) public humiliation outside the home
5)public humiliation (publicly posted pic/vid/cam show)
6)Sensory Overload (ice/wax/abrasion/bengay)
7) Corporal punishment
8) Pain (cbt/genital spanking/tit torture)
9) Watersports/Cum eating/A2M
10) Miscellaneous

Obviously, some of the categories are broad and there will be the option to exclude specific acts from your limits.

If I haven’t lost you yet, copy and paste the following into a reply or PM and fill in your responses:
(User)Name:
Have you played FF before? What is your experience level?
Are you ready to commit to the whole season?
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video?
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason?
What are your limits?
Feel free to include any other comments or ideas.

I will respond either with information on how to join the league or a request for additional information/interview if it is warranted.

Night Drifter
08-09-2014, 11:11 PM
(User)Name: Night Drifter
Have you played FF before? What is your experience level?- I've played the last two years in two or three different leagues.
Are you ready to commit to the whole season?- You betcha
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video?- Yes
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason?- Yes
What are your limits?- In my sig, and I am somewhat flexible on some of them.
Feel free to include any other comments or ideas.- I was just curious as to what website you were planning on using.

quadripalz
08-10-2014, 07:54 AM
User)Name: quadripalz
Have you played FF before? What is your experience level? yes played 3 years and have won 2 leagues
Are you ready to commit to the whole season? yes
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video? yes
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason?yes
What are your limits? in my signature
Feel free to include any other comments or ideas. hope to have a great season

Bisub25
08-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Have you played FF before? Yes
What is your experience level? Pretty Good
Are you ready to commit to the whole season? Oh yeah!
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video? sure
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason? i won't drop out, but sure.
What are your limits? in signature

vampyrepain
08-11-2014, 07:26 PM
I have four people interested so far. I will send more details when we have enough for a league.

YoungMike
08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
(User)Name: YoungMike
Have you played FF before? What is your experience level?: Yes I have played the last three years in about 6 different leagues
Are you ready to commit to the whole season?: Yes, even if I lose a lot I wont quit.
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video?: Yes
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason? Yes but that wont happen lol
What are your limits?: Nothing Public
Feel free to include any other comments or ideas.
The only thing on that list I wont do is Public, I'll do anything else

vampyrepain
08-17-2014, 08:57 AM
The first round of invites have gone out. I am still looking for at least three more people to participate (although five or seven would work as well.) If you received invitation instructions, please submit your photos by email or IM and you will promptly get a link to join.

IndianaGuy
08-27-2014, 12:48 PM
(User)Name: IndianaGuy
Have you played FF before? What is your experience level? Yeah every year...
Are you ready to commit to the whole season? Of course
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video? Sure
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason? Sure
What are your limits? In my sig...

whatapain
08-28-2014, 06:41 AM
(User)Name: whatapain
Have you played FF before? What is your experience level?- i play every year
Are you ready to commit to the whole season?- Yes
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video?- Yes
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason?- Yes
What are your limits?- Willing to explore but I'd say no public, pain, blood for sure

vampyrepain
08-30-2014, 10:33 PM
We will be drafting (tentatively) on Wednesday evening. There are spots left. If you would like to play and have yet to get an invite, PM me.

Bisub25
09-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Is this still open? I can send my pics tonight if so.

vampyrepain
09-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Still open. We need a few more to have an 8 person league. Join today!

shortyM002
09-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Is the league still open.
I would like to get involved.

Have you played FF before? Yes
What is your experience level? Good
Are you ready to commit to the whole season? Of Course!
Are you willing to submit a verification photo/video? Yes
Are you willing to submit a pic/vid to be posted if you drop out midseason? I won't drop out, but sure.
What are your limits? Markers, and eating gross things