PDA

View Full Version : Sissy posting about his relationship with Mistress Ashley

Kinkysissy13
08-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Currently, I am becoming more and more of a sissy as the days pass. I am serving Mistress Ashley, who is lovely, caring, and beautiful. I enjoy waking up in the morning and being able to talk to her every single day. Along with talking to her, I also perform tasks and give her pleasure via cam sessions. I enjoy being a submissive to a female, along with the feeling of someone telling me what to do and how to do it to their liking 24/7.

So, this post is a thread to express my happiness towards Mistress Ashley, and also to share with you all, mostly Dommes, about our relationship and what it embodies.

She has also demanded that I create this thread for you all to give her and I ideas on how to spice up our Submissive/Domme relationship. These ideas can include what you want her to do with me on cam, tasks you wish for me to complete, punishments if I act up, or even asking permission to include yourself in on a session, or doing a group session with Mistress Ashley's permission.

:D I hope this thread finds you with creative ideas and inspiring words for Mistress Ashley.

texasmistress
08-04-2014, 10:35 AM
It's good to see my bitch finally doing as I ask. He's a fucking whiney cunt, but I'd expect nothing less from a slut. Give me some ideas when for when he's disobedient and wastes my time. He needs to learn a good lesson.