PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Sissy absolutely never saw this coming...

lilsissy
08-03-2014, 10:28 AM
All this was done on a dare from here and my master xxxdressxx as for now this little sissy slut is hers/his.Ok so today this little whore was wearing one of my sissy outfits to the store and bought a french maids outfits. while buying sissy peed herself like Sissy was told. Then sissy got in her car and put on the outfit over her messy diapers. well sissy was headed straight home but want food. So sissy stopped by wendys for food. Well the man who took sissys order took a couple looks at her and gave sissy a note that said after you get your food pull up to the front and go inside the male bathroom. So sissy did as she was told and the man was there and told sissy to get on her pathetic knees and suck his cock. So sissy did it but before he cummed in sissy mouth he turned sissy around and cummed inside of sissy little boipussy. Before sissy was able to get up a pull her diaper the man the peed inside of sissys diaper and told me to go home now. and that is what happened on sissies dare today. Sissy seriously never saw that coming

Babygirlpoopdiaper
02-14-2015, 02:51 AM
Looks like u got what u wanted

babytbdlgirl
02-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Sounds fun, I am not trans so I can only imagine what would happen if that..we're me...