PDA

View Full Version : Isabel's Phone

MasterMike0117
12-28-2008, 02:39 PM
This is a story thats been floating in my mind for a while, and I've decided to start writing it. It is nowhere near completely planned out, so it will likely go on for quite a while, potentially forever, though my guess is that I will run out of ideas or motivation and close it up before then, but it means that I can respond to the desires of my audience, so any critiques or requests are appreciated.

I did decide to place it in the mature section, just because it will probably be on the gray line, and I figured better safe than sorry.

This first part is only an introduction, chapter 2 should be coming soon:

----------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Isabel

Isabel is a lovely creature. Petite, delicate, and lovely. She is quite short, but just enough to be cute, not enough to be extreme or unattractive, likewise she is slender and fit, with smooth skin that entices you to run your hands over it. Her curves, while somewhat small, seem perfectly in proportion, assuming you do not like women with obscenely large breasts or huge butts. No, with Isabell her curves are smooth, with perky breasts just on the small side, but large enough, certainly on her frame. Her ass is likewise a smooth bubble, curving out from her back, crowning beautiful legs that she doesn't show off nearly often enough. Her legs are amazingly toned, as most of her time is spent swimming. Her hair is long, slightly wavy, and light brown, bordering on dirty blond, which she often ties back or braids. Her face is rarely adorned with make up, yet is still lovely, the best part of which is their the pair stunning blue eyes or the small mouth with her exquisitely kissable lips, those two features separated only by her button nose.

Often she is seen wearing a swimsuit, sadly a conservative one-piece, for she works as a lifeguard and swim-instructor at the local YMCA. The rest of the time she dresses simply, not having the money to afford the expensive fancy clothes. Still, she manages to easily pull together outfits that flatter her figure and turn heads.

Today she is just coming home from working the late shift one Thursday evening, tired, but grateful that she'll be off from work early the next day, to get an early start on her weekend. Her hair is still slightly wet, in a loose pony tail, leaving a damp spot on the back of her sweater. On previous days this winter, the cold has frozen her hair when she left if she did not dry it properly, but the past few days have been warm enough.

She walks to the fridge, taking out a diet coke and quickly scanning over the other contents, noting that soon she will need to go out and buy groceries. Then, deciding against taking anything else, she sits down on her couch to relax with her TV for a little while before going to bed.

As she flips through the channels, her cell phone rings. She puts her soda down on the table by the couch and looks at the screen which reads, “Restricted Number”. Since she only gives out her cell phone to friends and family, whose numbers are all stored in the phone, unknown numbers are either someone selling something, or someone who will leave a message. She mutes the ringer and goes back to her TV.

A minute later the main telephone in her apartment rings, the one on which her landlord or employers call her, and therefore cannot be as easily screened. Putting down her soda once again, and muting the TV, she walks over to the phone and picks it up,

“Hello?”

“You didn't answer your cell phone,” The caller answered, “from now on I expect you to always answer your cell, no matter who it is, understand?”

“What? Who is this?” Isabel asked. She did not recognize the voice, nor did she receive an answer, as the caller quickly hung up. As she hung up her own phone, nervous and a little scared, her mind raced with questions. She stood there a moment, wondering what to do, and jumped in surprise when her cell phone rang again.

“Okay, who the hell are you?” She asked as she picked up, assuming “Restricted Number” was the same caller as before.

“tut tut, hardly a polite way to answer the phone,” The same voice replied, “Why don't you have a seat, we need to have a talk.”

MasterMike0117
12-28-2008, 03:25 PM
“Fine,” Isabel said, “I'm sitting, now who are you?”

The voice on the other end sighed, “You don't know me, but here, I'll give you a bit of comfort, go to your window and look down to the street,”

Isabel slowly walked towards the window, looking down onto the street below. People were walking along the street up and down, and from her apartment four floors up she couldn't see anyone she recognized. Eventually she spotted a person wearing a large jacket waving at her from the other side of the street. Isabel couldn't see his face, or even that it was a man, though she assumed he was by the sound of his voice.

“Good, you've spotted me,” The man said, as she watched him flag down a taxi, “Now, so you know I mean no harm, I'm going away,” And he did, riding the taxi away.

“So now you've seen me, hear me out for a moment, then, if you wish, you may hang up and I will never call you, nor bother you again, fair?”

“Fine,” Isabel said, still afraid but curious enough to listen. Curiosity was always a fault of hers.

“Wonderful,” the man said, “Now, as I've said, you do not know me. I do, however, know you. Not personally, of course. No, I know you deeper down that that. I know what you want. And I can give it to you,”

“You called to tell me I won the lottery?” Isabel interrupted.

“You agreed to hear me out, do not interrupt,” He continued on, speaking calmly and cleanly, “but you have won the lottery, but the prize is not money. The prize is better than that. I know you, you're bored. You're tired. You go to work everyday, working your shifts, sitting in the same seat, teaching the same lessons, going to all the same places with the same old friends. You have no excitement in your life.

“Moreover, you are hungry for it. You know what you want from life, but you're too busy and too poor to be able to find your excitement. And what you want, you're too scared to get.”

“Oh yeah?” Isabel interrupted again, “and what is that?”

“Interrupt again, and I shall hang up and we shall never speak again,” the man said calmly. Isabel was to curious at this point to risk that, and he knew it, “Every so often, you look at your empty bed, and you feel lonely. Occasionally you feel horny, with nothing to quench it, and your mind drifts. You imagine beautiful men, with a strong, gentle touch. You imagine their perfection, and how they would do anything for you. And you would do anything for them. And you do. Everything they ask. They tie you up and hold you down, every night in your dreams. And two years ago you heard a friend talking about her friend who was into domination, and from then on you've fantasized. Once or twice you even started to look it up online. You've wanted it, but you're too afraid to pursue it, so I've come to you,”

Isabel wanted to interrupt again. He was right, but she'd never told anyone. At first she thought he was some creep, but when he mentioned what she overheard two years ago...

“So now your choice is simple. If you hang up now, I will never bother you again, and we will both go on, imagining this never happened. Or, you can stay on the line, and agree to obey me without question. You will agree to do everything I ask, and in return you will have what you've wanted for so long, and have been so afraid to seek. I am going to put the phone down for five minutes, after which I will pick it up and explain the rules to you, if you are still on the line,”

Isabel heard the sound of his phone being placed on something hard, such as a table. She had so many questions. Her heart was beating jackhammer. Her stomach was tied in knots. She was terrified, but at the same time she wanted desperately to stay on the line. She only had five minutes to decide, probably only four by now. On one hand she knew she should just play it safe and hang up, but on the other hand she'd played it safe all her life. She knew if she hung up now, she'd wonder about it for the rest of her life. Three more agonizing minutes went by.

“Isabel? Are you there?” He spoke into his phone.

After a moment, she spoke into hers, quietly and nervously, “Yes, I'm here.”

ps118jlg1
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
this is really good, please keep going

nightmare09
12-28-2008, 04:10 PM
i agrre go on its alsome

MasterMike0117
12-28-2008, 06:09 PM
“Good,” Isabel's new owner replied, “Let me assure you that I always take good care of my property. The flip side is, of course, that I tolerate no disobedience. Put your phone on speaker-phone, and place it on the table in front of you.”

Isabel could barely keep her hand from shaking with nervous excitement. She started to hate how this man spoke so calmly and slowly, she wanted to get right into it now that she'd committed herself. She wasn't as afraid of him as she had been, she could always hang up and not answer, get a new phone number. Now she was more afraid of herself, and what she might do.

When she had turned the speaker-phone feature on and placed it on the table, he continued without any prompting from her.

“Good, now before we continue, I'm going to give you a safe-word. You need but speak this word, and your orders are nullified and you are free until you are ready to continue, by speaking the other word, perhaps we shall call it a “danger-word”. Be warned, do not overuse it if not necessary. If I find you are not up to this challenge, I will leave you to your dreary life. Your safe-word is 'Grannycakes'. Say it.”

“Grannycakes?” She said back. She didn't know what those were, but assumed he wanted something that wouldn't be mistaken or accidentally spoken, “And the danger-word?” She knew she'd be grateful for all of this talk later, but right now she just wanted to be ordered. It was accurate what he'd said, she did secretly fantasize about it, and now that she was about to be able to live it could barely wait. She only hoped that she wouldn't do something rash that she'd later regret.

“Riding Wild Horses,” He said, “Its more of a phrase, if you'll forgive me for it. Remember those two words, for those are your only means of control left. Now, as you've said the safe-word, you are free until you speak the danger-phrase. I would ask you take some time to consider everything. When you are ready to continue, you know what to do. Until then, you may ask one question, if you like.”

Which question to ask was a hard decision. Isabel had so many, and picking just one...

“How do I get in touch with you,” She asked. The other questions she had seemed like she'd find out the answer soon enough, or he wouldn't answer anyway.

“You do not. I call you, that is the only direction in which this runs. This may change in the future, but for now you have no control over this,” And then he was silent.

Isabel thought everything over, or at least tried. In honesty, her mind was racing in too many directions to accomplish any real thinking. Maybe tonight after she went to bed, until then, time to dive in.

“Riding wild horses,” She whispered to the phone.

nightmare09
12-28-2008, 06:26 PM
its getting god countuie

JJST
12-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Wow! This is really great! Hope to see the rest of this. Keep it up!

JoMo
12-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Excellent story, will look forward to future installments.

MasterMike0117
12-29-2008, 11:25 AM
“Undress,” the man said. Isabel noticed his voice had changed slightly. It was still calm and deliberate, but there was more drive in it now, more authority. She wasn't sure, however, that it wasn't just her imagination.

Isabel paused for a minute, looking around to make sure she was alone. She'd obviously undressed in her apartment before, but this time seemed different. She removed her socks and shoes without any problem. She normally wore sandals, and only wore shoes now because it was winter. Then came the harder parts. She slowly unbuttoned her jeans, then pulled the zipper down, pausing momentarily before she lowered them to the floor and stepped out of them. Then, in contrast, she quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor by her jeans. She then looked back at the phone expectantly.

“Undress completely, Isabel,” the phone said. There was silence, until Isabel hooked her thumb into the waistband of her panties and began to lower them, when the phone continued, “In the future, if you need clarification, ask. It is better to ask then be wrong and risk being punished.”

Mention of punishment worried Isabel. She hadn't considered that. Although she had her safe word, so how bad could punishments be?

The panties placed by her jeans, Isabel began to slide the bra straps off her shoulders, then reached behind to unhook it. After a brief hesitation it was off, and sliding off her arms to the pile of other clothes.

“Good,” He said, before she could tell him she was finished. It only now occurred to her that he seemed to know what was going on. That brought back her fear, but something about his voice inclined her to trust him.

“I do not want to hear any words out of you until I give you permission. Sit back on the couch, and listen and obey,” He waited until she was back on the couch, then continued, “I am going to give you a list of rules to obey at all times. While I am doing that, your left hand should massage your right breast, and your right hand should rub your clit. Pay very close attention,”

Isabel was already horny enough that she jumped right into his orders. She'd always enjoyed the thought of being commanded but she'd never imagined what a thrill it would be to be ordered to be naked and masturbating, in the middle of her apartment, while on the phone with some stranger.

“Firstly, you must always take good care of yourself, hygienically and health wise, which I know you do, but just to lay it down that there are to be no exceptions. I want my property in prime condition,

“Secondly, always dress well. Again, you should have no problems with that, but remember this applies when you're alone as well. I want you always looking your best, you never know what may surprise you,”

Isabel would have been worried by that last statement, if she weren't very distracted. She was still listening, but not really focusing on what was being said. Her eyes were partially closed, her head tilted back slightly, and her hair was undone, falling onto her shoulders and breasts, tickling her left arm as she fondled herself.

“Third, you must always be polite and obedient to everyone. You need not obey everyone as you will me, but you should do your best to see to their wants. I want you to stop playing with yourself now. If you have any questions, ask them now. If not, I will continue.”

Isabel whimpered. She didn't want to stop, she wanted to keep going, she certainly didn't want to stop and have a conversation.

“No,” She answered haltingly, “No questions, seems pretty straightforward.”

“Good,” He said, “We'll get more into the less basic ones now, but while we speak, I want you to spread your arms out to the far ends of the couches, and spread your legs wide, keep your hands and feet as far from your body as you can.”

Isabel obeyed, reluctantly. She pulled her legs up on the couch and spread them wide. She was athletic enough, and certainly flexible enough, that she could spread them quite wide. Gymnastics as a kid and swimming constantly paid off. She wanted to touch herself, but having herself spread out, even in the privacy of her apartment, made her feel like she was on display, compounding her desire to touch herself. It was doubly frustrating.

“Good, a few more rules:

“four, always call me, Master, or Sir, or some other appropriate honorific. I'll give you some leeway to be creative if you want.

“Five, no orgasming without my permission

“Six, your cellphone must be charged at all time, and answered whenever called. I will be mindful of work schedule and such, so do not worry about that

“Seven, while you may go about your life in a normal fashion, so long as my rules are followed, you may not date or engage in any sexual activity without my permission or orders.

“Are there any questions?” When Isabel said there weren't, he continued, “Good, do not dress until the morning, goodnight.” And with that, he hung up.

nightmare09
12-29-2008, 11:39 AM
go on its getting good

molten man
12-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Excellent story!! Keep it going..

MasterMike0117
12-30-2008, 10:29 AM
its going to be a few days before this gets updated, given the holidays and everything, I'm glad you've all enjoyed it so far. I've got some plans, but as I mentioned this will be quite the ongoing thing, and there is no real limit, so I'd be happy to listen to requests or critiques

dared to perfection
12-30-2008, 11:41 AM
i dont think any of the posters have been critics yet just pure fans !!
your style of writing is good and well paced !! i just wish there was more of it but that would be unfair of me to expect 10 pages of you haha !!

CleverGirl
12-30-2008, 03:06 PM
This...is...AWESOME!!! I finally have something decent to read! I am so excited. I've found three stories today that I like (This is by far my favorite!) and I usually never find anything well written and creative enough to spend time on. Thank you for writting! Keep it up!

Officelover
12-31-2008, 10:02 AM
I think that this has real potential. Go on!

MasterMike0117
01-01-2009, 06:31 PM
more will be coming soonish, I'm working on it but am a bit busy with post-holiday stuff.

CleverGirl
01-01-2009, 06:36 PM
For this story, I'll wait as long as I need to. More! This one's my favorite!:)

MasterMike0117
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Isabel awoke the next morning, naked and horny. She could barely imagine that what happened last night was for real. She had barely been able to fall asleep last night, and when she finally did, she dreamed of sex all night.

Despite her wishing it, her phone did not ring when she got up in the morning, nor did it ring after her shower, or while she got dressed. She sat at home waiting for it to ring, staring at it until she was almost late for work.

At work she knew she had to focus, but when she sat on the lifeguard's seat, there was nothing else to do but watch and fantasize. And the more she fantasized, the hornier she got. The hornier she got, the more her nipples hardened and stood out through her swimsuit, and the more people stared. At first this bothered Isabel, and she did her best to hide it, crossing her arms in front of her, or, holding something in front of her, but slowly she began to enjoy the extra attention, and let them stare.

When her shift finished she went into the women's locker room to get changed and leave. First she showered to rinse the chlorine off of herself, then she went to her locker, drying off as she walked. She unlocked her locker, taking out her bag and clothes, and began to put her clothes on over her swimsuit, as was her habit. when her phone beeped. Isabel had a text message.

“Do not dress,” it read, “remove your swimsuit.”

Isabel could barely believe what she read. How had he known she was getting dressed? Was he watching somehow? Did he just get lucky? Removing her swimsuit wasn't a big deal, it was the women's locker room, nobody would think twice about it, plenty of people did it. The thought of doing it on command, however, made it less of a mundane action and more of a sexual tease. Though to anyone else it would be another naked girl in the locker room, it took on a whole new dimension for Isabel. She hesitated, staring at her phone, which beeped again.

“Now.” read the text message, “All my orders are to be followed immediately. Remove your swimsuit!”

Now it was definitely not luck, he must be watching somehow. Hands shaking, Isabel slowly peeled her swimsuit off, hoping nobody could see how she was shaking, or how her nipples stood, or her lower lips spread in arousal. As soon as she removed it, her phone rang.

“I am disappointed you hesitated to obey,” Isabel's master said while she stood there naked, talking on the phone while the occasional woman walked by, “You will be punished for it. Keep listening, and occasionally nod your head while you listen, to make it appear you're having a conversation. Occasional responses such as “yes, okay”, “that sounds good”, or “alright” are acceptable. For now, you need not call me master”

“Alright, I understand,” Isabel said, nodding.

“New rules, you will no longer be allowed to wear your swimsuit under your clothes. You must change into and out of it before and after work, even when you dress to go on lunch breaks”

“Okay, sure” Isabel said. It wouldn't be too hard, she wouldn't be the only one. She usually only wore her swimsuit to and from work as a matter of convenience, not modesty.

“I will be disappointed if you try to hide your body while you change, or if you rush. Understand?”

“Yes, alright” Isabel nodded, as horny as she had been getting all day, it was nothing like standing naked in the locker room receiving orders from her master. She could feel wetness running down her inner thigh.

“Now, your punishment is this new rule: from now on, you must take locker 063 every morning. If for some reason you cannot, one of the others adjacent to it. Do you understand?”

“Uh, yes, of course” Why locker 063, Isabel had no clue.

“Good, now when I hang up, get dressed, and go to your car. I will call you when you get there,” And he hung up.

Isabel put down the phone, and quickly picked up her clothes, anxious to finally dress, before she remembered her master's admonition. She took a more deliberate pace, casually getting dressed, praying nobody noticed that she did not bother to put on underthings, not having worn any when she arrived wearing her swimsuit under her clothes. She then packed up her bag, and walked out.

On her way out she spied locker 063, at the end of the first row of lockers. She opened it curiously, but there was nothing there. As she began to inspect it, a woman stepped into the locker room behind her, startling Isabel, who jumped and turned in surprise. The woman apologized for startling her, but Isabel barely noticed. As she stood at locker 063 facing the bench, she could just see the door to the locker room, swinging shut but still open from the woman's entrance, and through it, people walking down the hall. One young man glanced at the door as it was closing, and turned to look back down the hall, pausing briefly as he accidentally made eye contact with Isabel, clutching her bag in front of locker 063 and looking out, just barely able to see around the corner out the door and into the hallway, until the door shut.

Hampers
01-01-2009, 11:34 PM
"...but while we speak, I want you to spread your arms out to the far ends of the couches, and spread your legs wide, keep your hands and feet as far from your body as you can.”

How did she hold the phone?

Wonderful story, though.

steve_The_Dare
01-02-2009, 01:37 AM
loud speaker dude

Hampers
01-02-2009, 05:49 AM
That'll teach me to skim-read.

dared to perfection
01-02-2009, 09:32 AM
see it here people hampers got owned on first attempt !! lol joking
i dont think it was on loud speaker anyways... she was non chalontly agreeing to stuff and not using the word master so that other people had no idea what the convo was about
sorta a contradiction to speaker phone which everyone may hear !!

this is still a quality block of writing i am enjoying it very muchly =]

CleverGirl
01-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Nice! Nice! The phone thing, the mystery of a dominant stranger, and the awesomeness of his somehow seeing her every move (that shows control of environment) is what makes this so cool! Keep at it!

nightmare09
01-02-2009, 09:51 AM
i argee please go on

MasterMike0117
01-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Let me just clear up the phone question:

Hampers, the part you were talking about, she was using speaker phone.

Daredtoperfection: I'm not sure, but I think you and Hampers are talking about different parts, since the part he referenced had nobody around to hear the speakerphone, where as you're talking about the scene in the locker room.

More coming, I'll probably have another part up tonight. Thank you for the comments, again, please send any requests or critiques (I know it might be a bit early in the story for that, I've got plenty of material to work on) but since there is so much room, I'd like to involve some audience requests, just for fun.

molten man
01-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Nice story!! plz continue..

nightmare09
01-02-2009, 06:30 PM
go on please its good

MasterMike0117
01-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Isabel could barely think as she walked out to her car. Her mind raced with the events of the last twenty four hours, scarcely able to believe it was all happening. Part of her was horrified at what was happening, but the rest of her, a part slowly growing larger, was delighted. She'd never been this excited, this nervous, or felt this alive, certainly not in a long time. And it was only getting started. She imagined once the fear went away, she'd love it.

As her mind wandered, she wandered the parking lot, getting turned around twice looking for her car. While there were not many left in the lot during the evening, it was early November, and it got dark early, making it easier for Isabel to lose her place while she tried to imagine what it would be like to change at her new locker, at the perfect position for someone at the right angle to look in and see her when the door was open. She knew the odds of being caught were slim, but just the thought sent her heart racing. A tiny part of her almost hoped she'd be caught. Almost.

Once she found her car, she sat in it. As soon as the door was closed, her phone rang. As she answered, she turned the engine on, hoping it would heat up fast and warm up the car.

“You made it to your car finally,” Master said, “Good. Strip from the waist up. Drive home. Remain topless until you park at your apartment. You may not put anything on until then,”

He hung up before Isabel could reply. She stared at the phone, stunned for a moment, deciding not to run errands on the way home after all. Then she remembered the admonition from before and quickly stripped off her jacket and sweater, hesitating only slightly before she removed her shirt. She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering in the cold. On one hand she didn't want to move her arms, desperate for both their heat and cover, on the other hand, she needed to get out of the lit parking lot as soon as she could.

After a moment the car was warm enough that Isabel could tolerate letting go of herself to drive. Her nipples stood out straight in the cold, aching slightly. She rubbed them for a moment, to sooth them. Yet in her current state of arousal, and their sensitivity, she quickly got distracted. She closed her eyes, moaning as she massaged her nipples.

Suddenly another car was heard driving into the lot. Isabel snapped out of her lust induced haze and quickly pulled out of her parking space, going around the lot and out the back way to avoid the new car.

As she drove, she slowly got more confident. It was dark enough out she was certain nobody would see her, and there were few enough cars that she wasn't too worried. She managed to relax, enjoying herself as she zipped down the road to her home, with the hot air from the heater blowing a warm breeze around her. While everything that had happened so far had been exciting, and this was surely no exception, this was somewhat different. It was almost joyous. She felt free, and confident, and powerful.

Behind her, the flashing blue lights of a police car turned on, the sirens drowning out the music from her radio.

nightmare09
01-03-2009, 02:13 PM
i want to know what happeneds next

Officelover
01-03-2009, 04:29 PM
I do too! What sort of fine, or... wait I think I know what's going to happen.

MasterMike0117
01-03-2009, 04:39 PM
wait I think I know what's going to happen.

Really? I do know, but I'm curious to hear your prediction, do share...

molten man
01-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I do too! What sort of fine, or... wait I think I know what's going to happen.

Really? I do know, but I'm curious to hear your prediction, do share...

A lot of stuff is possible but it wud be better if u say so yourself mike!! Someone may guess right and ruin the story!!

nightmare09
01-03-2009, 05:14 PM
i agree please mike go on

MasterMike0117
01-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I guess I won't know his theory.

Anyway, unexpected delays, I hope to have next part up tomorrow afternoon.

molten man
01-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Take ur time man!!

MasterMike0117
01-06-2009, 02:07 PM
First, I'd like to apologize. I realized I made an error in the last part where Isabel took off her bra, since she had not worn one that day, since she wore her swimsuit under her clothes instead. I don't know if anyone else caught that, but I've edited it to reflect the change and hopefully it now all makes sense.

Also, I find myself torn between two alternatives in the next part of the story. One was my original intention, one is a new idea, a bit harsher. I'm undecided on which one to go with. So what I would like from anyone willing to help is this: without knowing the details (I don't want to spoil anything) can you give me either a thought about the tone (gentle or harsh) or flip a coin and post heads or tails (I know which is which) to help me decide? If theres nothing in a while, I will make up my mind and post, so as not to delay any more than I already have.

Officelover
01-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Heads.

*Random Jabber to make it sixtee characters*

generallee01
01-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Witch ever one fits best aslong as you let the story go on for a bit

Niamh
01-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Gentle. Ease her into it.

I love this story.

jlstockton25
01-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Gentle is my vote

rpUral
01-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Go with gentle (just my opinion). But don't abandon your other idea; work it around so that it will fit later into the story line, and "recycle" it then.

MasterMike0117
01-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Many thought came to mind as Isabel noticed the police car behind her, all of them had four letters. She looked around the car quickly as she pulled over. In the passenger seat beside her sat her sweater, shirt, and jacket, all of which should be on her and obviously wouldn't be if the cop arrived at her window if she obeyed orders.

There was no way she'd manage to get away with it, she'd be busted for indecent exposure for something, and that was if she were lucky. If she weren't it would be an open invitation to the cop, and despite their oaths to uphold the law, she'd heard too many news stories and knew many cops were less than savory.

Quickly she grabbed her jacket, leaning forward to slip it on and struggling to quickly get her arms in the holes. She hated to disobey, but what did Master expect? Certainly he couldn't expect her to sit there topless while some cop wrote her a ticket for something.

Isabel got the jacket on and quickly started to zip it, getting it just over half-way zipped before the cop knocked on her window, startling her into stopping, wishing she'd had just a second more to cover herself completely. As it was, with her sitting and him standing, and her jacket only mostly zipped, she was certain there would be quite the cleavage shot for him, yet she didn't want to zip more or touch it, lest she call attention to it and raise suspicions.

“License, Registration and Proof of Insurance,” The cop said, after Isabel rolled down the window. She heard her cell phone beep in the background, wincing as she was sure she knew what the new text message was.

Isabel searched through her glove box, hastily pulling out the requested items, while the cop stood, patiently checking her out. He didn't stop when she handed him her papers, drawing his eyes up and down her body, focusing on the exposed cleavage.

“Wait here, stay in the car,” he said, turning away, “And you might want to see to your phone,” which had been beeping and to which Isabel quickly attended while he walked away.

“I am very disappointed,” the text message read, nothing more. Isabel stared at it, nervous and confused, trying to fathom what Master was thinking. As she stared, wondering what she should do. Should she remove the jacket, and try to limit the damage? Was it worth it at this point? Maybe there was some way to fix the situation?

Mostly she simply felt terrible. She'd promised to obey, and on day one already screwed up twice. Not only was she disappointing her master, but she was disappointing herself. She'd wanted this. She'd had such high hopes for the fun and excitement he would bring. And she couldn't let herself enjoy it.

The cop returned, returning her documents, “Here you are, miss. You weren't speeding or anything, your left taillight is out. You'll need to have that fixed. Have a nice evening,” The cop started to walk away, “Oh...and good luck, okay?” The cop sounded almost sympathetic.

Isabel quickly removed her jacket, hoping to at least reduce the damage she'd done, and drove home, worried what would happen. Would he give up on her? Would he punish her somehow with new rules?

When Isabel returned, she dressed in her car, then quickly ran up to her apartment, where she stared at her phone, willing it to ring.

“You are in big trouble, Isabel,” Master said, once it had and she'd picked up, “I am very displeased...”

CleverGirl
01-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Unless her Master is a complete *ss, I think I've figured it out....:D

nightmare09
01-07-2009, 07:32 PM
go onplease it good

molten man
01-09-2009, 04:30 PM
what i would have suggested, if i had come online b4 u posted this part is that you post both the parts and allow the readers to select the one they like and then continue!!

MasterMike0117
01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
My sincerest apologies. I'm having trouble getting past a bit of writers block. I hadn't decided what her punishment should be, and most of my ideas are things I want to save for later. I had one Idea, but I forgot what it was, so until I move past this block and get a decent idea, I will post the next part. Sorry for the wait.

nightmare09
01-17-2009, 06:35 PM
please go on i do not want thins to end

CleverGirl
01-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Yes, please post more. This was a great story!!!!

molten man
01-22-2009, 03:47 PM
take your time but plz do not leave it hanging like, this!!

Thanks

MasterMike0117
01-24-2009, 06:26 PM
"Since you are still fresh," Master said, "I will let you explain, if your reply is good, I will reduce your punishment."

"I..." Isabel started, "I really wanted to obey, I just... I mean, what would have happened? I was so scared... I'd have gotten arrested or worse... I mean who knows what that cop would have done?"

"I do," Master said, "You must learn to trust me. As my property, it is my responsibility to take care of you, and to protect you. You will never be put in a bad situation."

"So I wouldn't have been arrested?" Isabel asked. She couldn't believe that her owner would have been able to... But the cop had wished her good luck. Was that all planned?

"I did not say that. I said nothing bad would happen," Isabel's owner said, continuing to speak and cutting off her protests, "You might have been. If you were to be arrested, you would have been ordered out of the car, where you would have stood, topless on the side of the road, with the wind of traffic blowing past you and cool air stiffening your nipples. People drive past, every now and then one looks out his window and sees you, standing there, as he speeds past, wondering if he saw what he thinks he saw, imagining it all night. Then the cop would have turned you around, and hand cuffed you while you were pressed against the cool metal of your car, the handcuffs cold and strong on your wrists, and then tossed into the backseat of his cruiser, where you would sit, exposed without any chance to cover yourself, as he drove you down to the station.

"Is that something you would find bad?" Master asked.

Isabel would have said no, but her hand had found itself into her pants half-way through his story, and all she could do was moan.

"I thought not," Master said, "But it appears we have a bigger problem besides disobedience. You do not trust me. We will work on that soon. But first, you shall be punished."

As Master said that, all the lights in Isabel's apartment went dark. The sound of the fridge in the kitchen went silent. All the power had gone out.

"Goodnight, Isabel."

Bigman72
01-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Simply amazing........ two thumbs up, it makes me so
horny reading the story please continue with the story

LucyU00000
01-25-2009, 01:44 AM
This is a Wonderful story :).. please continue with it
i give it 50 out 10 stars :)

CheshireCat_13
01-25-2009, 01:12 PM
I do agree that this is a brilliant story. I think I want her to be in the physical vicinity of her master more often though.

molten man
02-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Keep it going!!!

ps118jlg1
02-03-2009, 05:36 AM
please add more soon

Officelover
02-03-2009, 05:03 PM
I agree. Please, please, please add more soon!

MasterMike0117
02-07-2009, 01:23 PM
I have bad news and good news (with a slice of bad news). I am going to be busy for the foreseeable future, so updates will be slow (as they already have been). Good news, I will not be abandoning this story. Updates may be slow, but they will be coming, unless I'm hit by a bus or something. Sad news though, the next one is going to be delayed until my computer is fixed.

molten man
02-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Such things happen nd they r damn frustrating!!

Best of luck for dat comp of urs!!!

masterddk
02-09-2009, 01:40 PM
My hat is off to you, great so far!! cant wait

TO BE CONTINUED.................... is a pet hate of mine lol

IloveNick
02-13-2009, 08:32 AM
I have bad news and good news (with a slice of bad news). I am going to be busy for the foreseeable future, so updates will be slow (as they already have been). Good news, I will not be abandoning this story. Updates may be slow, but they will be coming, unless I'm hit by a bus or something. Sad news though, the next one is going to be delayed until my computer is fixed.

That's ok! It's an amazing story! One of my favorites!:D

MasterMike0117
02-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Isabel awoke the next morning. She looked over at her clock. It was blank. Remembering that the power was out, and thus the alarm did not go off, she panicked. Was she late, was she early? She climbed out of bed and dug looked around for her phone.

She was late, but not overly so, she'd have just enough time to cook breakfast and... No power. No Power meant no shower, no cooking breakfast, nothing. Should she call her landlord and ask. "Hey, sorry to bother you, this mysterious stranger turned off my power because I didn't flash a cop, can you go check on it?" Maybe she shouldn't call.

Master did say to trust him. Isabel had to admit, calling the landlord wouldn't really be an indication of trust. He'd turn it back on eventually, probably sooner if he saw she did trust him. Although how he would know she had no idea. She'd just learned by now that he would.

And so after a short breakfast of cereal, Isabel was out the door. She should have enough time to get there without being late, although it would be close. She'd remembered his instructions not to wear her swimsuit to work, and instead dress when she was there. By that locker. Insight of the door. Isabel's stomach tied in a knot thinking about it.

She still hadn't heard anything from her master when she got to the YMCA, and was beginning to worry. Shouldn't he have called with more orders? Shouldn't he have done something? She couldn't call him, she'd have to wait. And trust him. Now that she was thinking about it, that trust seemed to come up a lot more than she thought.

Isabel undressed at Locker 063, as instructed, taking as much time as she could afford. She kept telling herself that it was alright, it was a locker room. Everyone changed in here. It was perfectly natural to undress in here. Nobody would think twice about it.

The more she tried to comfort herself though, the more she remembered her own circumstance. Everyone else had a choice of lockers. It wasn't perfectly natural to be changing at the one locker at just the right angle to maybe get seen. And Isabel had thought about it much more than twice.

Her heart didn't stop racing until she was in the shower rinsing off before going out to the pool. Then, as she left the locker room, it raced again. People looked at her as she walked out the door. She tried to tell herself it was just people instinctively looking over when they notice someone walking by, but she couldn't help but wonder if any of them were looking over because they had seen her changing.

That thought stuck with her as she sat on the lifeguard's chair. Every time someone looked at her, she wondered if they were imagining her naked. She couldn't help but imagine herself naked, as they were all imagining her. She was sitting, completely naked on the lifeguard chair, with everyone looking at her, staring at her, lusting for her. She shivered as their eyes scoured over every inch of her bare flesh, feasting on the sight that she knew they all must be imagining.

She snapped out of her fantasy when one of the other lifeguards came to relieve her. She blushed furiously, convinced that he somehow must have known what she was thinking about. Stuttering, she thanked him, and got down to haltingly walk over for a drink of water before she had to teach her first lesson.

molten man
03-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Nice continuation. Keep it going!!

evisxy
03-13-2009, 02:42 PM
she answers while half asleep

"ok, you may post the next part now" said the voice

(pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we say)

molten man
03-13-2009, 04:01 PM
The wait is excrutiatingly painful!!

Please continue..

Ghost
03-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Awesome story... idk when u will post again but keep going, take ur time

kate
03-20-2009, 02:07 PM
hope you post soon!!!

MasterMike0117
04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
It had been days since Isabel had heard anything from Master, and with two exceptions, her life had pretty much returned to normal; Isabel had met up with friends, seen a movie, cleaned her apartment, and returned to mundane normalcy. Yet she continued to follow her master's rules and every night Isabel lay in bed imagining and wondering what would happen and if she'd ever hear from Master again.

And Friday afternoon she did. Her phone beeped as she drove home from work. When she looked at it, and saw that it was a text message from 'restricted number' her heart jumped and her pulse quickened. The only 'restricted number' she knew was Master, and he was finally contacting her.

"'Orchid Deli, 8pm" was all the message said.

Isabel had trouble focusing as she drove home. Her mind wondered what Master wanted. Clearly she was supposed to go to Orchid Deli at 8 o'clock, but what then, she had no idea. But she was supposed to trust Master, and trust him she would.

When she arrived home she could barely contain her impatience. Calls from friends went unanswered as Isabel got directions, then took another shower. She knew about her Masters rules about hygiene and looking nice, and she was sure they applied extra in this case.

Isabel's shower ended in panic. She'd taken her time, and really enjoyed herself. She knew masturbation was against the rules, but there was nothing against simply enjoying herself. She washed herself slowly, and ran her hands over her body as she rinsed. When she snapped out of her day dreams, she realized she'd completely lost track of time and jumped out of the shower to check the clock, which read 6:15. Plenty of time.

Isabel dried as she walked to her room, trying to figure out what to wear. She wanted to look especially nice, but something formal or really nice seemed like a bit much for a deli. Nice looking casual would be her best bet. It was too cold out for skirts, but perhaps some nice tight pants. She considered her leather pants, but decided against them and went with khakis instead, selecting a matching blouse. The easiest part was next, when she selected black lace panties and a matching push-up bra she'd purchased during her last relationship. She looked herself over in the mirror, unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse and then brushing her hair before she changed her mind and unbuttoned the third as well, leaving it open to just above the bra.

Isabel finished preparing with time to spare, at which point she paced around her apartment anxious to leave. At 7:30 she grabbed her keys and headed out the door. The deli was only 20 minutes away, but she wanted to leave time to make sure she was there on time, and honestly could not stand waiting around her apartment any more.

It was five minutes of eight when Isabel arrived at Orchid Deli. The parking lot was empty, and the lights inside the deli were mostly off. It looked closed and when Isabel drove past the door to look for hours, she discovered it had been closed for almost 2 hours. So she sat in her car and fretted. Was she supposed to just sit in her car in the parking lot? Did her master know it was closed? Was something going to happen at 8, some trap she was sitting here waiting for?

She thought she could see people inside the deli, probably employees cleaning up or whatever they did after hours. The minutes slowly ticked by with nothing happening. At 8 Isabel worried. Nothing had happened or was happening. If she wasn't wear she was supposed to be, she'd be punished, she was sure. And all she had to go on was the deli. She'd assumed she was supposed to be inside but... should she break in? Is that what her master wanted? She tried her best to trust him, but that seemed extreme. She'd expect him to say something if that's what he wanted.

In the end, Isabel decided to try knocking first. If nobody answered, she could think of something else, but she needed to act fast, before it became 8:01. Quickly, she hurried out of her car and up to the door. Seconds after she knocked, the door opened and an Indian girl about Isabel's age answered the door.

"Ah, Isabel. Just in time, come in"

Officelover
04-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Awesome!

Please, go on!

CollaredBlondie
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
I love this story! Please keep going!

molten man
04-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Lovely continuation.

If u could incerase the frequency of postiong, it will be lovely!!

MasterMike0117
04-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Isabel walked in curiously. Something was certainly up. All of the tables and chairs had been moved and piled against the wall, save one table and one chair, which sat in the middle of the room. Master clearly had something planned, but so far it looked like a strange dinner.

"Have a seat," The girl who greeted Isabel said. She was a bit taller than Isabel, and slightly heavier. Her make-up and hair gave her an almost exotic look that seemed out of place for someone wearing mundane slacks and a blouse. Isabel keep looking over at her, especially at her hair. It was dark brown, with the slightest of highlights that Isabel wasn't sure that they were actually there, and braided in a rather unusual way that made Isabel wish her hair was longer and that she knew how to do that braid.

Once Isabel was seated, a young man came over, another Indian, tall and lanky with very short hair and glasses. If someone had tried to describe a way to look geeky and hot, this man was it. In his hand was a menu, which he handed to Isabel and then stepped back.

Isabel wanted to ask their names, but things seemed so orchestrated and planned that she didn't want to disrupt anything. She decided that it would be best to just go along with everything, rather than try and figure it out. Trust Master, right?

And it seemed like that was what she'd have to do. The menu looked like it had been what she expected, a mixture of normal deli food and Indian food, but every item that Isabel knew and liked seemed to have been covered with tape through which she could barely read. She smirked lightly, amused at this recent development and decided to pick almost randomly.

When Isabel had selected her order, she placed the menu down and looked over at the waiter, who had been standing back against the wall watching her. He quickly came over and stood next to the table, looking down at her.

"I'd like a mango lassi and murgh curry," she did her best to pronounce when he'd asked for her order. He smiled, thanked her, and went behind the counter into what Isabel assumed was the kitchen. As soon as he'd left, Isabel's phone beeped with a text message.

"Go into the restroom," was all it said. Isabel looked around and spotted the restrooms, a few feet to the left of where the hostess was standing. Isabel stood, feeling a bit awkward as the hostess watched her, and walked across the silent room. The hostess gave her a faint smile as Isabel walked bast her and into the ladies' room.

Inside was a note and a small box, sitting on the counter next to one of the sinks. Isabel picked up the note and read it. It had one word: Undress.

Officelover
04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Very good, but could you please post longer next time?

PeterGibbons
04-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Excellent story thus far. Keep up the good work! =)

molten man
04-07-2009, 03:42 PM
awesome story!!

nice one with d indian names der!!

fire
04-14-2009, 09:03 AM
Your story is amazing, please continue with it soon :p

aus guy
04-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Really enjoying this story - can't wait for more.

molten man
04-19-2009, 01:02 PM
been a long while, since mastermike posted??

fire
05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
hey

This is an amazing story, are you planning on continuing with it mastermike?

MasterMike0117
05-15-2009, 08:22 PM
more will be coming, I've been swamped with work. If I am ever going to have to abandon this story, I will warn people and let someone pick it up. Not that I have any reason to believe this will happen, just promising you, it wont die off.

molten man
05-17-2009, 03:25 AM
kk. mastermike!! take your time!!

BLOEM51
05-17-2009, 03:36 AM
Very good story Can`t wait for the next one

dogcrap22
05-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Continue Plleeaassee

Caseopia
05-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Truely truely epic...I'm really loving this ^_^...

fooball2000
06-03-2009, 03:10 PM
keep up the good work. Im liking it so far. Please continue.

MasterMike0117
07-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Note to All: real life sucks. More coming soon.

Denkmal
09-29-2009, 02:03 PM
This story is just amazing, I cant wait for more to come!

InnocentBaby
09-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Moree!! Its amazing!! please keep writing
x

reshican
09-29-2009, 04:16 PM
What a great story coudnt write one or find one better

reshican
09-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Love the beginning...the descriptions it was great
L

Siren
12-03-2011, 04:53 AM
I wish you'd continue it, but I understand that writers have busy lives etc.
However, if you do find the time to carry on, there'd be loads of people wanting to read it :)

Nebeel
12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
awww This is good, Please continue.

marchiebert
12-07-2011, 08:16 AM
excellent story so far, definitely one of my favourites!

GreatPaulOfFire
12-07-2011, 10:55 AM
As much as I'd love to read more of this story, the last post was about 2 years ago now... :(

taw210
06-30-2012, 05:22 AM
I know it's been a while but I just found this story and I really like it! Will someone continue the story?