PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how to ruin my orgasm and what to do with the cum after

Beatrice.
08-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Make it as painful, uncomfortable and humiliating as you can. Toothpaste, cloth pegs, crossdress, anal etc.

If someone posts a set of ideas you can keep posting as I will try to combine them.

sinvore
08-01-2014, 07:17 AM
put icy hot on a but plug a big one were it for one hour jack off with tooth paste as lube and edge 10 times then cum in your face and eat it all and if you have any pleasure doit again till your raw

sissyforprincess
08-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Put toothpaste on a butt plug (preferably a vibrating and/or inflatable one if you have it). If you can make it vibrate, turn it on. If you can inflate it, give it 3-5 good pumps. Then put clothespins (or clover clamps if you have 'em...those are even better) on your nipples. Edge yourself and then put a clothespin on each of your balls. Smack them each 20 times with the tool of your choice. Then bring yourself to cum and cum on your face. Smear a dildo on your face to pick up a lot of the cum and then give it a good BJ to suck all the cum off. You can then eat the rest of the cum off of your face that may be there.