PDA

View Full Version : playtime after lunch

andarielle
07-31-2014, 12:00 PM
I need to be controlled, going to send my kid outside to play before I start cleaning. I wanna be soaking wet when I'm done. Then its playtime! Tell me what to do while I'm cleaning to get hot and bothered ( can't be naked as he could come in anytime though I can hide in the bathroom to complete tasks) details please, then need instructions afterward. Tell me what to do, how hard and fast. Name calling is always good. I'm wearing a black tank top and black yoga pants with a black bra no panties, but I can change into a dress if need be. Toys I have are; Inflatable dildo, vibrator wand, ball gag, rope, nipple clamps, pussy pump, butt plug, I also have clitoral stimulation gel. Limits are; anything illegal, scat, water sports, extreme pain, blood or knife play. Chores that need to be done are, vacuuming, dishes, sweeping and mopping, windows and mirrors, laundry and cleaning the bathroom. Can't leave evidence for hubby to find so no pictures.

onipran
07-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Okay i think while doing the vacuum you must wear dress like a maid with very short skirt and no panties so that when you bend your pussy is visible and there you have the inflatable dildo, increase it's size each time you finish vaccuming one forth of a room.

I think you must pour soap on your tits and then use your tits to wash the dishes, rub the tits on dishes to clean them.

While sweeping the floor you must sweep them using your ass, noting else ( the ass could be naked or covered with panty)

And while mopping must control the mopping handle with your pussy ( may insert the handle in it)

While cleaning the bathroom you must be on your four and clean it

During the work time you must always have the ball gag on your mouth and after finishing each task you have to put clitoral stimulation gel and put a nipple clip so it seems you will end up with eight or six nipple clips on you :D

andarielle
07-31-2014, 01:33 PM
The dishes sound really fun, I don't know about the mop though, its one of those spray ones with the really big handle I don't think it would fit in me.

onipran
07-31-2014, 01:36 PM
tie the handle with vibrating wand and i think then you can use it :D