PDA

View Full Version : Work Leave Dares 18/male

samsdare
07-30-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi,
I am currently on work leave and have 4 weeks off, by myself.
I am looking for dares/masters to control me.
My most favoured response would be something i can do every day e.g.:
Day 1) Edge 5 times
Day 2) 30 Minutes Of Anal
etc.
If you are interested, either PM me or kik me : samsdare

Thanks in Advance

Sharp Shooter
07-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Here's a weekly regimen for you to follow:

Days 1 - 5: Every two hours (except for 7 hours for sleep time) at the hour mark, you are to edge to within 5 - 10 seconds of cumming. When you stop stimulation, your cock should be bouncing on its own with your heartbeat. THAT close!

You will also play with your nipples every hour at the hour. Three minutes each time. Oil your nipples up so they don't get raw. At least bare-chested if not nude.

All edging will ideally be done while nude and kneeling. If an edge is impossible due to unavoidable circumstances, it may be made up later that same day on a vacant hour mark, plus three rotations of rubber band snaps on each nipple and your cock's glans (under the head of your cock).

Days 6 - 7: All stimulation below the waist stops. NOTHING! Only touching permitted is for hygienic reasons so absolutely nothing sexual. However, the nipple play continues.

As much as possible, remain nude in any environment you control. Obvious exceptions with guests, family and friends who do not know how sick and twisted you are.

Rules:

Sleep nude, preferably bound to your bed (with quick safety release). Spreadeagle. Get nude within 3 minutes of entering your residence. Stay that way until you must leave.

Eat and drink entirely from bowls on the floor without use of your hands.

When you're horny at any time other than the edging, you will not use your hands or other toys. Instead, you will get naked, kneel and hump your sleeping pillow. IF you accidentally cum, you will lick it all up immediately and report here with your failing. You will also have added 25 rotations of rubber band snaps to be completed within the next 24 hours. For any rubber band snap to count, it must be strong enough to cause an involuntary physical pain reaction from you. Anything less doesn't count.

You may have noticed that you haven't cum during that whole week. You need to beg for permission for that. :D

Need more to keep you busy?