PDA

View Full Version : likes and limits

Vodin30
07-29-2014, 11:45 PM
LIKES: CBT, Dares, semi-public or hidden public, email/kik tasks, masturbation, masturbation control, chat, outdoors, teasing, chastity, anal, chance dares, dice dares, writing lines, forced or blackmailed cross-dressing and or humiliation and embarrassing

Limits: family/friends, social suicide, anything illegal, anything permanent, no children and no animals and no scat

midway55
09-23-2014, 11:29 PM
I would like you to complete one dice dare and one of MY PM dares, your choice, and then tell me what you did and the results.

sian
09-25-2014, 12:44 AM
LIKES: CBT, Dares, semi-public or hidden public, email/kik tasks, masturbation, masturbation control, chat, outdoors, teasing, chastity, anal, chance dares, dice dares, writing lines, forced or blackmailed cross-dressing and or humiliation and embarrassing

Limits: family/friends, social suicide, anything illegal, anything permanent, no children and no animals and no scat

Nice easy one for you. Your to put your boldest red lipstick on and then kiss your hand so it leaves a kiss mark on it. You the have to press your hand onto your cheek so it leaves a kiss mark on your cheek. You have to do thisso you have 7 visible kisses on your face and hands. Then go out for a walk. You can rub the lipstick of your lips or keep it on its up to you.