PDA

View Full Version : A True Bet: Steam Edition

Lovetobedare
07-28-2014, 07:58 PM
here is something ive had in mind for a while, I'm looking for someone who wants to play a game on steam *if you have steam* where a bet would be made, the bet would be agreed on and well both partys would do their best not to lose other wise they most likely will fall victim to what ever the bet was. Anyways i'm hoping to do this with a female, so if you feel like challenging me PM me,

For everyone else, use this post to find someone you seek to challenge.

The rules are simple, you challenge them PM them the challenge on here, add each other to steam ((don't post your steam here unless you want to have everyone find you, send it via Pm to your challeger/ee after youve agreed to a challenge ))
You agree on what happens to the loser, So IE, Person a says if Person B loses Person B is there for Person a's Slave, And vice versa.
You chose a game that you both have that has either a VS' mode or a competitive mode ((Basically in that case victory is determined by time or points ))
Then you play, have fun and well try not to lose or in some cases i bet some of you will try to lose XD