PDA

View Full Version : Spanking with my Roommate

Princess.Ashley
07-28-2014, 07:05 PM
My roommate found getdare open on my laptop and got all annoyed that I hadn't been sharing my dares with her. Mainly she just wants to spank my poor ass though.

So, at her request I'm making a post for spanking dares that we can complete together. Go as complicated to as simple as you'd like. Try to keep it focused on spanking though. The spanking doesn't all have to be on my butt either, she says that spanking my breasts is just as nice.

Thanks in advance.

Busty
07-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Well for hiding getdare from her you should spend some time in the corner. Like this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79334
Your room mate gets to roll the dice and give the spanking.
Please let me know what you think.

MrBruce
07-28-2014, 09:40 PM
As a disobedient girl you will have to get completely naked and you will stand up in front of a chair, put your hands on the seat, spread your legs and expose your ass well up in the air for your roommate to see her target well.

Instruct her to take a wooden spoon and spank you 50 times on each cheek. Have her complete one side before starting the other. After first spank you have to repeat : I'm sorry. After second : I won't do it again. And so on until the last one. Once completed, you will sit on your ass and beg her to spank your breast with her hand. 20 times on each breast. At the hand you will thank your roommate for her kindness.

You can report in PM when completed.

SandMguy
07-28-2014, 09:52 PM
For hiding it from her, every time you go on you must strip naked tell her you are going onand then offer her your ass.

Greatcornbow
07-29-2014, 03:59 PM
My roommate found getdare open on my laptop and got all annoyed that I hadn't been sharing my dares with her. Mainly she just wants to spank my poor ass though.

So, at her request I'm making a post for spanking dares that we can complete together. Go as complicated to as simple as you'd like. Try to keep it focused on spanking though. The spanking doesn't all have to be on my butt either, she says that spanking my breasts is just as nice.

Thanks in advance.

Get a heavy tawse as a present for her and write her a note asking her to use it on all your target spots. Include your soft inside thighs right where it hurts!!

daresub19
09-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I think you should have your hands tied behind your back, your legs tied to the ends of a bed, and then your "female friend" can slap your lovely breasts, and if you move she can land a slap right between your legs to help keep you in your place, roll two dice that is the number of minutes you must endure the slapping :)