PDA

View Full Version : 23/f with lots of free time over the next few days

DollFaced
07-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Nervous...a little...

So, it has been a really long while since I've come on here looking for someone to give me tasks/Dom me, however...

My boyfriend has gone away for an extended amount of time. He is usually my Master but as he is not here I have been left up to my own devices...

I'm wondering if anyone wants to take me up for a little while to make sure I stay out of (or in) trouble.

Feel free to PM.

I'm happy to chat or take tasks or engage a little further...

ngrace1996
07-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Since you have LOTS of free time...perform my "Dare of Death (not literally)".
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=187427

DollFaced
07-28-2014, 12:42 PM
I'll give it a go :)

slavewhirlies
07-28-2014, 12:51 PM
What kind of toys do you have? Likes / Limits?

psuedoname
07-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Dress in the warmest clothes you have, then go into the bathroom and turn on the shower very hot so that it gets very steamy, and you get very sweaty. Give yourselfa wedgie and slide it back and forth through your sweaty pussy for five minutes. Then wear the panties as a gag, crotch in mouth whilst having the coldest shower you can get. Use the shower head on your nipples and pussy so that they get frozen, and on your face so that the gag gets wet too. After ten minutes get out and give yourself another wedgie, harder if possible, for five minutes. Report back

andy4
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM
Go to a closet and place a mirror against the wall below the clothes bar

Now tie one rope around each tit.

Now place a medium vibrator on high sticking straight up below you.

Pass the rope over the clothes bar and tie each to a 2-ltter bottle or other heavy object make sure there is little slack when standing.

Place the vibrating egg on low and insert it.

Now do 25 deep knee bends (legs spreading) watch the mirror and try to inpale yourself on the standing dildo.

Arummm
07-29-2014, 10:45 AM
It will be better if you add your likes, dislikes and limits to the post.